Author Topic: My American Wedding Reception  (Read 2289 times)

feisnik

My American Wedding Reception
« on: August 09, 2009, 11:59:05 pm »
Dear brothers of the Brotherhood, My wife, YanFei, and I are having a wedding reception in America, thrown by my mother on Saturday 29 August. It is nothing too fancy, but I wanted to officially invite all of the brotherhood to this reception. So please know that YOU are invited, please R.S.V.P. either way, whether you can attend or not at: http://bit.ly/mJyzn

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: My American Wedding Reception
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:41:55 am »
Thanks for the invitation, but a bit far away from my country... :-/
I hope anyway all other U.S Brothers can go there and that (for sure) will be a really nice event to be shared :)
- Let's Rock -

David5o

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 09:08:32 am »
Nik,

Is there going to be an American Video of this Wedding Reception for all us non-Americans to see??

I'm thinking it's going to be Yan Fie that's going to look a little lost in this video, just as you were in the Chinese Video.
 I had a smile on my face all the way through your Video, it was plain to see you didn't have a clue what was going on, so easier just to follow Yan Fei and keep smileing!!  haha!!

David.....

Offline Peter

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 01:08:06 pm »
Sorry Nik but I can't come. I would have loved to visit you and YanFei but I hope we will meet in Changsha sometime in the future...
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:00:40 pm »
Nik I would love to be there with you and Fei but, Zhou and the kids are coming home 6am on Aug.30 and for me to fly to Co.and the back that night would be to much but, I'm sure when I say this that it comes from Zhou and I both we hope you and Fei have good luck , best wishes and a long life together.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

shaun

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 05:21:03 am »
Ditto

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 02:42:02 am »
Nik , you I would Love to attent your wonderful reception , as you are one of the ones of the 08-08-08 couples . I would really like to meet you and Fei someday if possible . What the heck ... everything is possible , we are proof of that .
Have a great time and my Congrat's again to both of you and your Family's . Cherish Fei and cherish Life .

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 05:03:21 am »
Nik, Would come if I was in the States.  Will still be here in China.  Thank you so much for the invite.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Arnold

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 02:09:35 am »
Nik and Fei , my thought's will be with you on this also very special day for both of you and your Family . Hope it will be a wonderful time for Fei especially , something she will send back Home and share with her Family .
Cheer's , Prost and Xing Li to both of you .