Author Topic: Wasting my credits  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Oiler1

Wasting my credits
« on: August 14, 2009, 03:24:43 am »
Hi all,

Recently I answered some admiration letters by using EMF mail. A day later I get this view option stating the lady says we are not compatible. This has happened to me 3 times now.

I never used to get this type of refusal reply. Has anyone else encountered this? I wonder if the agencies are just trying to suck me into using credits? To the best of my knowledge I didn't write anything weird and the ladies know all about me in my profile.

Don
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 03:25:44 am by Oiler1 »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Wasting my credits
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:45:48 am »
That happened to me  couple of times.  Maybe it was because I was going for woman who were too young or they did not like my profile or they were already suited.   But with experience now I do not think they ever saw my profile in the first place.

The ladies probably did not even know they had sent you an admirers email.  This is often done by the agency to drum up business.

It has probably nothing to do with you at all.  Do not let it worry you.  There are lots out here waiting for you.  

But what is a few emf credits when you can end up with a beautiful women.  

You probably spend more than that every night looking for talent in your own area.

Get a result and it will be money well spent and you will have a relationship like no other you have ever had.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline DougK

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:01:35 am »
Don,

There is a definitely gaming done by the agencies. Certainly, as you can see by reading on this board, they are sending out admiration letters simply because you fit some basic criteria defined by the woman. I would hazard a guess that eight out of ten times, the woman does not see your profile until you send an EMF in reply.

Now, does this mean you should stop? What are your goals? Are you truly committed to finding the woman you love halfway across the world? If you are like the rest of us, you are ready to spend some credits to find that one special person.

Doug

Offline Darius

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:26:45 am »
CHNLOVE definition of Admirer Mail...." You can enjoy the Profile Introduction Service of the agencies for free, which means agencies will introduce your profile to their ladies. Any ladies interested in you will send you a letter which is called Admiration Mail or Admirer Mail "

Don.... As you see according to Chnlove sending an Admirer Mail means that a lady is interested in you by seeing your profile before. We all know that the agencies used to send Admirer Mails partly without even the ladies know it. But this is the fault of agencies not you. If i were you i would contact the costumer care and ask for your credits back or at least telling them the issue to know whats going on. And move on.

I got a few times admirer letters from ladies which their profiles got hidden after just a few days, before i sent any replies!!! Thats why i´ve never sent any replies to Admirer letters immediately. Check thru option search after a few days to know whether their profiles are still open before sending any EMFs.

Good Luck

Offline Ed W

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:59:22 am »
I had gotten a couple of those but only the reply from cupid notes I think it was.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china