Author Topic: My trip to Shenyang  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
RE: My trip to Shenyang
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 06:00:45 pm »
Ah, that's so good to hear Kenny.  You guys look great together.  The hardest thing is being apart isn't it?  Well, congratulations man.  Well done.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 06:36:07 pm »
Fantastic post Kenny, congrats and best wishes!
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 07:11:45 pm »
Great trip report.  I enjoyed reading it.  Leaving is such a hard thing to do.  Good luck with everything.

Offline Chong

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 03:16:48 am »
Great Story Kenny. I was in Shenyang for a month and know what you're speaking of. I bet you got stared at constantly. Chinese men have no clue as to chivalry or good manners toward women ... or anybody, for that matter.  Thanks for your photos. You two look great together.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:17:49 am by Chong »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 03:50:08 am »
Congratulations , to Linda and you , all in all a super trip , and another great story and the photo's are great ,regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Brent

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:20 am »
Great to see everything work out for the both of you Kenny and best of luck for the road ahead!

After recommending that park I guess I'll have to see it for myself now, lol. I just heard of it before and saw some nice pictures of it. It seems everyone who's been to Shenyang mentions that the city is a little depressing so I guess finding those nice spots is a good idea. Though I'd suspect it would be near impossible for someone in your situation to be depressed when you have the constant company of a beautiful lady who cares for you. When I go I think my lady and I may plan some sidetrips to some surrounding areas and cities. We were even considering a trip to Hainan though that's a pretty radical idea while possible is not for sure since her getting time off work is not likely. :s

Any plans to head back over there next year?
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

-Dr. Seuss

Offline Ed W

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 09:28:43 am »
Great to hear you're having a wonderful time Kenny. Thanks for sharing the pics. You two make a nice couple.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

David5o

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 09:31:22 am »
Kenny....

Yeah ... great report you gave here.... You certainly look the ''Happy Couple'' here too in the pic's!!

Nothing like getting that harvest in, to take your mind off things!! ....Well, for a while anyway...
Sooooo, when you planning the next visit then??  haha!!

David....

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 09:46:22 am »
Quote from: 'Brent' pid='13619' dateline='1250794204'

I plan on getting on out to Shenyang hopefully next year sometime.

I was on MSN with my girl last night while I had google earth up and with her help I started scouting out some places around the city. I could see where she lived (well the roofs anyway, lol) and could see where she works.
When you visit the agency be sure to say hi to Karen for me. ;)

Brent I did the same thing, viewing the rooftops. So I guess your still involved with the same girl? at the same agency as Ken and I. I don't have you on the "Mate" list? Are you hiding her ID? :icon_biggrin: What's the status?

The city is being redeveloped. It might seem depressing for now. They're refacing and rebuilding most of it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:19:08 am by Vince G »

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 12:38:43 am »
Love your Story , love your Photo's ... especially the one in the Park . What a happy couple ! Hope it will be alway's like that for you and the wait wont be too long ... to have Linda with you forever .
Congrat's to both of you . !