Author Topic: How to view peoples pictures on QQ?  (Read 5295 times)

Offline yoshiii

• Trust no one Mr. Moulder
How to view peoples pictures on QQ?
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:29:58 am »
Hello

I signed up for a QQ account and the lady who I am corresponding with gave me her QQ id number and told me that I can view her pictures on QQ.  How do you do this?

Help please

Offline Ed W

RE: How to view peoples pictures on QQ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:34:26 pm »
There's a QQ profile somewhere. My wife asked me once, why I havent completed my profile. I told her the simple problem was I CANT READ CHINESE. LOL.

Anyway... there's a profile page that you can setup but for the life of me I have no idea where it is.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 11:47:39 pm »
I think the answer you are looking for is this:   http://XXXXXXXX.qzone.qq.com/ (the X's represent your ladies QQ number)

Then, you get another screen.  You have to put in your QQ ID in the first spot (your QQ number)...then your password in the 2nd box.
In the 3rd box, you need to put in the authentification code they have below this...it is case sensitive.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 11:51:05 pm by Martin »

Offline yoshiii

• Trust no one Mr. Moulder
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:50:10 am »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='14297' dateline='1251258459'

I think the answer you are looking for is this:   http://XXXXXXXX.qzone.qq.com/ (the X's represent your ladies QQ number)

Then, you get another screen.  You have to put in your QQ ID in the first spot (your QQ number)...then your password in the 2nd box.
In the 3rd box, you need to put in the authentification code they have below this...it is case sensitive.

Good luck.

Thanks

It works!