Author Topic: i have a problem  (Read 2185 times)

Offline stuart barlow

i have a problem
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:54:06 am »
Hi guys
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago a lady wrote to me out of the blue and it was suggested it might have been the translator,well curiosity got the better of me.so i sent her a letter and she replied so i looked up her profile and it said Fusun/hellinggong and she registerd at wuhan,went on internet to look up city couldn't find it in helliggong but its in another provence so i asked lady discreetly do you live in wuhan where she's registerd or fushun because they are not near each other.and she replied fushun she goes to wuhan regular to see her sister,she said its only a couple of cities away by train.
thing is it's a lot more than a couple of cities. this lady im writing to is a lot more forward than previous ladies which i find intriguing so 1half of brain alarm bells are ringing because little things don't add up,the other half is fascinated because she's very forward and attractive NEED ADVICE PLEASE

Offline maxx

Re: i have a problem
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:15:16 am »
stuart it isn't unuasual.For a lady to be registerd with a angency that is halfe way across the country.There could be any number of reasons why the women is registerd with that agency.It ussually isn't that important to the relationship.

If you like the women start writing her letters and see where it goes.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:24:45 am »
Gotta go with maxx on this one. If ya like her, go with it.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline stuart barlow

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:06:48 pm »
Thanks for the input guys

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 02:06:49 pm »
A good example : My wife is from Shanghai and was registered in Guangzhou . I did ask her about it on my last trip , she say'd , it's because they have the best success rate in the country , for finding a Husband . I must agree with her , she did find one . Hehe