Author Topic: Nights out, or Stay at home?  (Read 826 times)

Scottish_Rob

Nights out, or Stay at home?
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:12:44 am »
Hi guy's another little tangient here...

A thought came to my mind (I know people, Scotsmen and thoughts in the same sentence...NOT LIKELY), anyway, I was wondering about this, do the ladies like their nights out, if so, where is the best places..  Or do they prefare to 'stay at home' and slouch out?

I suppose the answer could be 'ask the lady', but, do the married guy's from this site have nights out?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Nights out, or Stay at home?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:40:39 am »
Well Rob

Both the ladies I have been with for any period have been stay at home types.  My encourages me to go out in the evening,   Most of the women we are concerned with on this site are usually above  the teen and twenty age groups.

I see a lot of women dancing every night wherever there is a good surface and where someone they can set up their music equipment.  

The married woman tend to stay at home.

The married men are out as much as  possible.  I go out with a property developer and travel with him to teach him english.  He has women everywhere and I am sure his wife knows this but she puts up with it.  Even in front of her he discusses these other women.   He is always selecting me tasty pieces but at present I turn them down as I am still in that 'new love' mode.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: Nights out, or Stay at home?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:04:47 am »
I ask mine every night if she would like to go out.  She always prefers to stay at home.  of course if i want to go she will go and have a good time.  But mainly stay at home.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.