Author Topic: Agencies - my ongoing experience  (Read 19227 times)

Offline odysseus007

Agencies - my ongoing experience
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:42:02 pm »
This is an ongoing experiment, if you like

Yesterday I started to cull my EMF list. Sent "the ultimatum" to most of the ladies I have been corresponding with, requesting direct contact and then blocking access. What I found interesting, and may give clues as to an agency's honesty & professionalism (or otherwise) is the following notes from the agencies of the ladies concerned :

1) Thanks for your sincere letter. The lady told us that she truly appreciate your interest in her, but still she hoped to be honest with you that she found you are not the compatible match for her after carefully reading your profile and your letter. You are a very nice man and she believed you will find a better half soon. Good luck.

Guangzhou Xinxin Marriage Introduction Agency
Agency ID: GZB

Yeah, right. I know GZB has many strikes for scamming, and one good feedback from a brother here. Lucky I only exchanged a few EMFs. She was lovey dovey all along, BUT said she unfortunately didn't have internet access (AND she works for a telecoms company!!!) plus she is traditional, how can she give me her phone number so soon? Cut & run as soon as push comes to shove, eh? Like she only now read my profile? I would say GZB is a scam agency. Furthermore photos she sent sometimes looked rather different from profile photos. Many red flags.

2) Thanks for your letter. The lady told us that she would try to contact you directly via personal email.

Shenzhen Oriental Love Consulting Co. Ltd.
Agency ID: P508

Now that's more like it ! This lady has her own mind, and can really put her foot down. Always insisted that I use EMFs. But without a doubt it was her writing me, not her translator. Answered most of my tough questions too, and asked tougher ones, lol. P508 seems to have a hands off policy when it comes down to the line, I do say.

3) Thanks for your sincere letter. The lady told us that she truly appreciate your interest in her, but still she hoped to be honest with you that she found you are not the compatible match for her after carefully reading your profile and your letter. You are a very nice man and she believed you will find a better half soon. Good luck.

Beijing Shuxin Marriage Service Center
Agency ID: P204

Lady's profile has been there for ages, but recently refreshed. Highly suspicious, I thought. Sent a Cupid, got a rejection. Wrote an EMF, a very intelligent, persuasive, entertaining one. Same old. Now any scammy agency would have jumped at the chance to fleece me. But not this one, P204. Kudos, earned my respect, but damn! The one that got away.

Brothers, feel free to add your experiences here, if you have also given "the ultimatum" to your ladies. Together we will sort out the agencies, wheat from chaff. I will be updating as I go.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

RE: Agencies - my ongoing experience
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:37:17 pm »
same letter from 2?

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 06:52:01 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30868' dateline='1265654237'

same letter from 2?

Hi Ted,

Ah yes, I think it is just CHNLove-speak for "Hasta la vista, baby". The meaning is in the previous interaction & how it could suddenly change when push comes to shove. By the way, thanks for recommending CLL, it's a worthwhile place to trawl. I joined many years ago & forgot about it, but now it is a lot bigger & better.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 06:57:09 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 06:57:38 pm »
He means 1 & 3 are the same letter from different agencies.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:32:26 pm »
Thanks for the information. I'm dealing with a lady who's profile is listed with P508. I have only just started to request personal e-mails. I know she uses a computer at work and thats how she reads my EMF letters. She is not in china though. I'm waiting to hear back from her now. I also asked about a phone and she told me she has a cell phone.

Dave C
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:37:28 pm by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 07:48:11 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='30909' dateline='1265673458'

He means 1 & 3 are the same letter from different agencies.

Ah thanks Vince, it is a form letter, as even their customer service responses are. Nobody uses their head to craft a personalized response over at CHNLove, unless you twist their arm, kick their butt, and maybe threaten to nuke 'em. Beginning to sound like Chinashark, eh? Anyway he's one heckuva vigilante. I prefer to use brains not brawn.
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='30921' dateline='1265675546'

Thanks for the information. I'm dealing with a lady who's profile is listed with P508. I have only just started to request personal e-mails. I know she uses a computer at work and thats how she reads my EMF letters. She is not in china though. I'm waiting to hear back from her now. I also asked about a phone and she told me she has a cell phone.

Dave C

Glad to be of some help, Dave! Do keep us updated. I'd like to know how much agencies interfere in what should be personal communications by way of the translator. It seems to be the root cause of most of our troubles at CHNLove.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:50:28 pm by odysseus007 »

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:47 pm »
Bee   is she traveling ?  as to why not in china or did she move out?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 11:27:55 pm »
The letters 1 and 3 are standard letters - I believe that these are recommended by Chnlove Hong Kong.    I had a few of these in my early days when they realised that they were not going to get any more EMF income from me via them.  

Mayber 204 is a good agency maybe not but they are all getting tarred with then same brush.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 11:37:20 pm »
i agree with that Willy i wonder if they talk amongst them selves on
mode of operation

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 11:56:26 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30947' dateline='1265689307'

Bee   is she traveling ?  as to why not in china or did she move out?

Ted,
She was transferred by her company to Singapore. I don't know exactly when. She signed up in Shenzhen in february of last year. Her brothers and sister are still in China. Her parents are deceased. She is living in Singapore for now. She told me she has a 10 year? visa to live and work in Singapore. I don't remember for sure. Her last two letters have included some chinese in them. The last one she asked in one sentence, "where do you want to play?" I had to hold off answering this one! She taught me one saying, bu xu dong!, again if I remember right. It means freeze. She has used it twice on me. :angel::icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:11:59 am by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 12:03:28 am »
yes i agree that is a loaded question lol

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 12:26:12 am »
Did she type it in chinese characters?  "Bu Qu Dong" sounds wrong for some reason...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 12:31:26 am »
mustfocus: its qu..

bu = no
dong = move

but qu I can't put a chinese word to it..

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 12:55:24 am »
That's the problem.  I can't match up the "qu".  The reason I asked if it was written in chinese is because she could have said it in cantonese (since she's from Shenzhen).  Unless it's ? in which case it's written ????

Unless it's litteral... since dong is cold in cantonese... :s

Thinking about this makes my head hurt.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 05:54:56 am »
Okay, new update :

4) Thanks for your letter. The lady told us that she would try to contact you directly via personal email.

Yibang Rose Consulting Co., Ltd.
Agency ID: P512

What can I say? Good agency, good girl ! :icon_cheesygrin:

5) The lady felt regretful that you have added her to block Thanks for your letter. The lady truly hopes to build a nice relationship with you by deepening mutual understanding first. Anyway, she would try to keep in touch with you by personal email. But please be more patient with her.

Zhongshan TianMimi Information and Consultation Co. Ltd
Agency ID: P788

Now THAT'S certainly not a typical form letter ! Looks like somebody actually sat down & wrote something. Jury is still out for me in this case. What do you guys think? Anybody has experience with this agency? Do I hear somebody begging me to spend more money on EMFs? :icon_biggrin: I like this gal, some genuine untouched photos.