Author Topic: Unhappy Now !  (Read 7695 times)

Arnold

Unhappy Now !
« on: May 09, 2009, 12:46:47 am »
Haha , thought I get you Guy's looking , what this is all about ?
Nothing really , just in case ... someone belong's under this Topic .
I really hope it will not be of much use , but you never know ?

So , for the first to use this Topic , here is my BIG smile ^_^ for you . Now go back and change it to , Happy Now .

Offline Hajo

Re: Unhappy Now !
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:24:12 am »
Haha, two days ago, as I lost my pal through 16 years, I would have belonged here. But today, no way. The loss has been replaced by the most wondwerful lady on this planet! Sorry guys, but there is only this one and I won't let her go again.  :cool:

Remember: There is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:43:49 am by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

RE: Unhappy Now !
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 11:25:22 am »
Hajo , yes you go and not let Vicky get away or she might fall into a chinese Man's hand's . And you certainly don't want that to happen .

Looks like everybody is happy so far ? Great !!!

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 08:25:16 pm »
Hajo, hold on tight to her (if she is right for you), it's worth the ride;) , besides, if you don't some one else will take her then what do you have?:P
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Hajo

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 10:54:26 pm »
Michael, I won't let her go! She is the one I have been looking for. I am sure!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Carl

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 11:03:33 pm »
I seem to have caught a bit of bad luck, as Li's parents said 'No' to our relationship.  So it seems that I need to start over (again). Feeling a little down about it, but hey, what's life without some bumps, right?  Thinking of laying low for a bit to let my heart heal.

Vince G

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 11:12:10 pm »
Carl that's a shame. But maybe it was just not meant to be. Lay low if you want but? It will find you. That's what happen to me. I started laying low and just putting a few hellos out there and then bam there she was.

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 12:42:30 am »
Boy ... I hope my Thread did not put some bad spell on some of our member's here ?
I did say , I don't want to see anybody in here , but what can I do ?
Sorry again Carl , let it pass ... but not get you down .

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 12:58:53 am »
Is there nothing one can do to help shift the parents opinion?  I've been talking to my girl about her parents a lot, getting to know a bit about them and getting her to wish her mom a happy Mother's Day etc. with the hopes of winning their affection.  Knowing that parents have such a strong say in the girl's life means we've got to win them over as well.  Meeting the parents will be a stressful time I think.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 01:27:55 am »
Neil I lost my first lady through her father, so I would say that it would be very hard to shift their opinion if it is set, sorry brother. Maybe 'The Shark' 'Maxx' or 'Arnold' may know how?  But good luck anyway
Rob
Quote from: 'Carl' pid='2585' dateline='1242011013'

I seem to have caught a bit of bad luck, as Li's parents said 'No' to our relationship.  So it seems that I need to start over (again). Feeling a little down about it, but hey, what's life without some bumps, right?  Thinking of laying low for a bit to let my heart heal.

Carl come on brother, don't let your head get down, the same thing happened to me, and now look I'm getting married in November to another lady.  The way I look at it now is, her parents done me a good turn by refusing our relationship, I have found a really wonderful lady as a result.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:31:24 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline China Shark

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 07:26:21 am »
Carl, it is thier rules and thier playing field, we're just renting space here. My first girl on Chnlove ended because of parents opinion of me. After three letters of getting slammed I ended it for both of our sakes. To be honest I don't think there is anyway of changing someone's mind once it is made. Also, I'm finding out Chinese can be pretty stubborn when they set thier mind to something. It happens, put it behind you and turn it into a positive for the next lucky lady you meet. Everything happens for a reason yet you might not appreciate that right at this moment. Believe me there is no shortage of incredible women over here.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 06:08:59 pm »
Carl, I'm sorry to hear this and I want to tell you that I also had gone through this, her father said he didn't want a nonChinese in his family and she was 39 years old, but it worked out for me, the old man did me a huge favor, I had met a very beautiful woman that I have married and now we are expecting a baby so everything has worked out for me as I am sure it will work out for you, just don't give up, take the time to heal, then try again brother. :D

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 02:56:44 am »
What a Brotherhood , I think sometimes ... misfortune's of certain Member's , really bring us all closer together as a " Special Family " . One of a kind ! I myself , must thank you all , for all the support the not so lucky brother's here receive . It really makes me proud to be part of such wonderful Forum . I'm sure I can speak for all the Mod's here , including Martin and Ronan .

Offline Carl

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 11:51:08 pm »
Thanks Brothers... you guys are a great group.  I'm still friends with Li, so maybe I can find out a little more about what transpired when she met with her parents about us. I'd like to find out if there is any way to change their minds - especially considering they have never met me.  For that matter, I've not even met Li yet, however I do think she is pretty special. I guess if we are not to have a closer relationship, I should be proud to have her as a friend.
Carl

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 02:24:22 pm »
Last year at this time of year I was in Nanchong, Sichuan China and had been there for 3 days when a terrible thing happened, it woke me and the woman I was seeing at that time, it was the quakes that hit China on May 12, 2008, I spent the next 2 weeks trying to help where I could, I seen things that will haunt me for the rest of my life and some of the bravest acts I have ever seen one person do for another, I will never forget these people, my wife and I have an alter set up in rememberance of them along side of the one we have for her Mother and my Father, but this time of year I am finding out is very painful for me.
Sorry, I had to tell someone what I am feeling inside and the brotherhood seemed to be the place, I could not bring myself to go to work today, I can't keep my mind on what I need to do there, matbe tomorrow, again I am sorry and thank you.