Author Topic: Mike and Jessica  (Read 34196 times)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: Mike and Jessica
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2010, 01:14:30 am »
Mike,

Glad that everything is starting to look better for the two of you. I was getting a little concerned about you. You didn't seem like the type to give up so easily. I hope that the two of you work out all the details. Best of lick to both of you.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Paul Todd

« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2010, 01:26:29 am »
大坏蛋  haha haha  no, no, no, not Rev Mike!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:49:26 am by Paul Todd »

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2010, 01:36:27 am »
Mike, might be an idea to change your profile now that your trip is back on.  Good luck to you and Jessica, you both will work it all out and one day look back at all of this mess and have a good laugh in the knowledge that you both did the right thing.

I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2010, 08:53:25 am »
Thanks for the link Mike. I will read up on the story.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

shaun

« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2010, 09:35:56 am »
Mike good words.

New guys pay attention to one thing Mike said because it is common with Chinese women.  "today she told me, all is forgiven, and she is VERY Happy, These ladies are amazing in this, they forgive and foget so completely, as if nothing happened, it is over , it is done, time to move on, no bad mood, no holding a grudge, not looking to punish you,  .... WOW!
She knows it hurt both of us, and refuses to hold blame to either person, and I agree with her, the big problem was not her fault, or my fault, but it was the situation, the misunderstandings, the communication issues, and now it is resolved!"

To my knowledge the only thing most will not forgive is infidelity.  They are amazing women.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2010, 05:32:58 pm »
Mike as a man with an Irish name I have been paying close attention here. You wrote some really nice words to me before and i really was not sure how to say something to you so i didn't for fear of saying the wrong thing. I remember you posting a link to a youtube video about how to support a man that is grieving and the message was basically be a listener , a shoulder to lean on to so i decided I should wait for the next update.
But now, I feel that i just want to offer my sincere congratulations.  You have a strong character and you have seen it through. Hopefully you will share the wedding photos here when the time comes :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

ttwjr32

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2010, 10:07:42 am »
hope all is and will be well for the two of you. my best wishes to the two of you Mike