Author Topic: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla  (Read 12293 times)

Offline Carl

Re: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 04:32:29 am »
Congratulations, Peter!  Sounds like you are sweeping her off her feet with all that dancing.  :D

Offline Peter

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 12:51:22 pm »
An update for today...
Today I visited someones wedding party... Because Chong isn't here I have to represent all of your bros at the wedding party for Martin ^_^
I did what I can to honor us all by not singing at the Kareoki (Swedish spelling) singing and Martin didn't sing either so we both now when not to sing and when it is best to be quiet.. We had a great time talking instead...
It is really funny to travel half around the world just to meet one of us.. I had not suspected to ever meet one other from us bros except us from Scandinavia so it was really nice to finally meet someone I only have seen once in a webcam... I must say that we had a great time and I meet his lovely wife... She and my Lady made some planning so we will get together again tomorrow..
Besides from that I asked my Lady if she will marry me and she said YES... I will go back to Changsha in July och August on my vacation to get married... I hope everything will go as we planned and I hope that I will meet the rest of her family soon, this week or next week...  
Earlier today we visited one of my Lady's friends at her home and made Dumpling.. I didn't make them but instead I eat a lot of them... like Martin I love Dumplings so we have this in common... I even tried to eat them in the Changsha style with something from a little tin can...  something they said was strong and I must confess that it was really very strong. I took just a short dip with my stick and just a little but it made me lose the feelings of my lips.. I was even difficult to speak for a short while... I have tried Mexican Chili before but this was just as strong.. I guess you will need a lot of time to get used to it..
So my bros.. time for the bed.. It is going to be a hard day tomorrow if I have to keep on represent us all to the newly wedded couple...
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:08:28 pm »
Wow love is in the air!
First Martin getting married and now you getting engaged, must be something in the air over there.
Huge congratulations Peter !
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:27 pm »
Way to go peter Congratulations mate.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Hajo

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 01:58:26 pm »
Their must be something special in the food their. Or is it just the ladies ^_^. Peter, et kæmpe stor TILLYKKE!! Sorry, thats viking language ^_^ I am glad that it goes so well with you and your lady. Keep up the good work   :D
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline maxx

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 06:54:08 pm »
peter congradulations.Best wishes to you and your lovely fiancee

Chong

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 08:37:14 pm »
I was about to type "The Swedish Meatball" got "Chopped" but I guess I have to stick with "Viking Man Conquered" now ... you went & you won !!!    :D   Congratulations !!!  All the best to you and your fianceé.

The Chinese men in Changsha must be wondering .... What the hell's going on ???????????  :x

Offline China Shark

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 10:29:43 pm »
Congratulations Pete, sounds like you found the one. Martin way to go, are you planning on moving here now?
Makes my heart feel all fuzzy and warm inside hearing you guys doing it. I'm thinking about just dating different girls for a bit
and then choose the best one later. Sorry can't post as much because of work and hanging out with friends.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 02:55:52 am »
Congrats bro! Sounds like your having an amazing time.  Nothing to be nervous about aye?  I had better get over there fast there might not be an women left. :D
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 05:31:42 am »
lol josh i think your fine one or two still free hehe.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Carl

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 12:03:55 am »
Congratulations on your engagement, Peter!  Sounds like you are enjoying Changsha.  :ugeek:

Martin

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 04:30:58 am »
Congratulations Peter!  When are you going to tell the brothers about eating supper in your pajama's in a fancy restaurant?

Offline Hajo

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 11:20:36 am »
ROFL, come on Peter we want the whole story with all the details!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 10:21:05 pm »
Great to hear Peter , that it looks good between you two and to hook up with Martin and Zhifang ,  that's even better . Happy you had a super time together all four of you . Make sure you are alway's do thinks right , your representing our New Forum and all the Brothas .
Enjoy and update often .

Arnold

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:41 pm »
Quote from: "Martin"
Congratulations Peter!  When are you going to tell the brothers about eating supper in your pajama's in a fancy restaurant?

So Peter , what are we missing here ? Let's have it , before Martin is going to tell us and some things might get lost or added by mistake . Hehe