Author Topic: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla  (Read 12294 times)

Offline Peter

Re: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 10:46:50 pm »
I will post a bigger update when I can find some time... Everything is happening very fast here so I have almost problems with keeping up with the pace... Ask Ma Ding about this and he can be my witness ^_^ I am still alive and having a great time.. I'll be back later but I am still alive and kicking
I Spy
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Peter

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 09:04:56 am »
Now I finally have some time to update...
I think that Ma Ding have written most of the things we did together so I just write some of the things I did with together with my lady or shall I say fiance because today it is official..
I have seen a lot of this superb city. I just have to agree with Martin about this city. Every one I meet have been very nice and very helpful to me. My fiance have many friends that is very curious about my country and I am happy to share everything I can. Even if the language is a barrier sometimes I can tell a lot with the help of an electronic translator. Today was the first time we hired a translator from the agency because I wanted to have one when we had the family dinner.
Changsha is a very beautiful city and the are many nice scenery to visit. The museum is just a must see and the walk along the river is also very nice. The city is, as I guess the most cities of China, very crowded but we found a small shopping area just beside the big pedestrian road. I got to by Jade for a very good price.. I know Martin have been on the same street because I saw it on the photos he gave me.. Very nice with a lot of small shops and cheap too.. We have done so much walking that my feet is beginning to hurt a bit..
I also got the importunity to spend 2 days with her daughter. She is a lovely girl and we liked each other from the  start. This is very good for us all in the future. I am going to visit her in her school tomorrow. I also meet my girlfriends older sister and her husband. Very nice people and they invited us for tea in their home. I had 4 different kind of tea witch included Pu-er tea. I liked Pu-er tea very much even if it's different from any other kind of tea. I bought some to take back to Sweden..
I think that it was great to meet Martin here in Changsha. Just imagine that we both travel half way around the world, Martin coming from  Canada and me from Sweden to meet in Changsha and spend some very nice time together. I hope many more of us brothers will have the opportunity to meet like this.. I just hope that I can meet more of us, brothers, in the future.. I happen to meet another Canadian who also was here and visiting his g.f. We had a short talk while spending time in the big park. I guess he never heard about us and I didn't tell him either. I guess it is better if he finds his own way to us..
I have taken about 1 100 photos up till today and I promise I will post some when I come back home.. Sorry bros,I am not posting any photos of Martin in the clothes he was wearing at the spa ^_^
Now I only have three days left but I will come back as soon as I can. My daughter is planning to have her wedding this summer and I don't know when. My plan is to got in late July or beginning of August to get married. Then we have to start the work with getting her and her daughter to Sweden.
Finally I must say that I had the best time of my life up till now and I hope many of you other bros will have the same when you go to China.
Peter / I Spy

Arnold

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 09:30:16 am »
How great your Adventure with Martin was , loved it . Thanks both of you for sharing this with us all in the brotherhood . Congrat's again to you and your Lady . Have a nice flight back to Sweden . It will hurt to be apart , but all the Photo's and memories of this Trip , will keep you busy with your Family at home and your Friends , to make it more bearable . Looking forward to see some of your Photo's .

Offline Hajo

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 12:36:06 pm »
Well done, Peter. Enjoy the last days and have a nice trip home.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Peter

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 11:00:09 am »
So my brothers I am back on square one again.. sitting in the airport in Hong Kong and waiting for the next plane to Europe..
If I think of my trip it have been a great experience and I found a new love in my life. I can´t say nothing else that it have been a total success... 12 days in Changsha have been to little. Next time I will stay more and hopefully a whole month.. We are planning our wedding to sometimes in July or August and then all the work with the papers will begin. We can start to see the light in the tunnel and it is a very bright light that is shining.
My wife to be is planning to take some of her work to Sweden when she comes so we will have another payment every month. This will make it able for us to visit Changsha every year as I know she will need to do. Her family net is so very important for her and I think it also will make it easier for her and her daughter to move to Sweden.
I can know what Irish say about leaving to get bak home again. A big part or my heart is still in Changsha and will be there until I come back. All the emotions is now a big emptiness like a black hole that is screaming to go back to Changsha again. Sitting with my former wife in the airport and trying to be brave was almost to much for me..
I am now counting the days again just like I was counting them before I left to meet her the first time... I must admit that I am a bit jealous of all of you bros that will have this experience soon. Don´t hesitate.. take the opportunity to go there and meet the best women in the world.. You will never regret it..
I will be back with some photos when I am back home again...

Peter / I Spy

Offline maxx

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 07:48:00 pm »
congradulations peter I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

Arnold

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 10:39:04 am »
Hi Peter , yes those day counting period's are a killer , but look at what it brought you in Life ? July / August , that's not to far away , just enough time to tell of your Story back home , to your Family and Friend's , which I'm sure are waiting to hear every little detail .

Maxx my Friend , how is it going so far on your Trip . Most here must of forgotten that you also were going back with the Family . Hope you're enjoying yourself , heck I know you are . This is your sixth trip , you must like it ?

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 11:36:02 am »
Peter, glad to hear you are leaving China feeling sad but in a nice way. I for sure know exactly what it feels like.
It will suck for the next few days, it was about a week after i came home that I didnt wake up thinking i was back in China for a second, and about two weeks before i stopped dreaming china dreams..i.e. me somewhere in Guangzhou doing stuff (no laughter at the back!!).

You will be back in Changsha soon, just count the days, keep up the emails and so on with your wife to be. The best is ahead of you my friend, not behind, keep that thought and the brothers here are right behind you cheering you on :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2009, 01:29:59 pm »
Super pictures Peter, thanks for sharing them .
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline David

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 01:49:40 am »
Peter did you make it home alright?  Also can I get an invite to your blog?

Thanks!

Big Dave

Martin

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 04:52:21 am »
Peter...being in China isn't the same here without you.  I think Zhifang called Tina today.  I am not sure what they talked about.  I keep trying to convince Zhifang that Changsha is a far nicer city than Guangzhou.

Offline Peter

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 12:20:52 pm »
Keep it up Martin and we will meet in Changsha again.. Tina wrote to me and told me that she talked to Z..
I just got the news that my daughter isn't having her wedding this year so I am free to go when I got my vacation... Hopefully in the middle of July and stay 3 or 4 weeks.. Maybe the wedding for me and Tina will be in middle of July or beginning of August. You and Z are now formally invited to this and I hope you could come..