Author Topic: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla  (Read 12296 times)

Offline Peter

Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla
« on: April 05, 2009, 01:39:55 am »
Finally after 11 hours in the air traveling from London to Hong Kong i am sitting at the airport and writing to you bros... A painful night in the airplane trying to get some sleep in the short night. I am flying towards a new dawn so the night is just a couple of hours long. A big airport and not a lot of people traveling through. I am sitting at the terminal 1 and it is almost empty. I will not know how much I can update my thread but I will finally leave you guys updated what have happened during my 2 weeks. I will try to get in touch with you when I can but don't expect too much ^_^
Anyway I will be leaving Hong Kong in a couple of hours and finally meet up with my Lady in Changsha... I am starting to get nervous because there is only one airplane between her and me... Lets hope that our first meeting will go as we hope it does and that the whole thing wasn't a waist of time... but like Ronan I am not a quitter so I hope there could be someone for me in Changsha.. Just shaved and made me a proper man... Hope to get the good news to you guys as soon as I can..
Keep up thye good work during my trip.. I hope that I haven't got to rely on you bros
A viking in China
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline dude

Re: Sitting in the airport in Hong Kong waiting fot the next pla
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 02:43:05 am »
Peter, hope all goes well for you bro! Don't start your trip out thinking the worst...between Ronan and I...it couldn't get worse! Just remember our trips both had a happy ending! You will experience much in China...absorb it all! You will be wanting to come back once you leave! Everything about China is breathtaking! Enjoy and keep us updated!

Offline Peter

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 03:00:31 am »
I am NOT thinking the worst about my trip... I am a very optimistic man and I believe in Love so I will just float along with the stream and see whats happens..

Offline Hajo

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 05:31:56 am »
Peter, why should it go wrong? Just put a smile on your and all the good things are going to come by themself. Well, as I write this you are hugging your lady I guess. Have fun and enjoy your time in China!!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Chong

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 07:30:56 am »
Viking Man, have a great time in China !!!   8-)

All the best with your lady !!!  :!:

Offline dude

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 10:02:20 am »
Quote from: "Peter"
I am NOT thinking the worst about my trip... I am a very optimistic man and I believe in Love so I will just float along with the stream and see whats happens..
That's what I like to hear! Have faith that things will go well...I had to put faith first and I stuggled with it...but the power in faith never fails! I stuck with the lady I love and we had a very awesome time together! I hope the same happens with you...again bro keep us updated!  :)

Offline Peter

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 12:33:08 pm »
A short update for you bros... It started very well. My lady, the translator and a friend meet me at the airport. They had a friend who drove us to my hotel.. a very nice hotel in the center of Changsha. I got a very big room on the 18 floor. The hotel is just 1 year old...
Now to the part everyone is waiting for..... My Lady...   Let me say like this... I got my first little hug at the airport as she promised me before.... my fist kiss 1 hour later... and all the time we have been out walking with the translator and her friend she have been holding my hand... Her sister called her for a report on her cellphone just before she left and my Lady sounded exited when talking to her sister ^_^ The last thing she did before she left was giving my old body a massage on my neck and my back. For you who knows what it is like to sleep in a chair of a 747 know just how much I needed it ^_^ Now I am sitting and writing just before I will go to sleep and sleep very hard until tomorrow morning when she picks me up.. I'm having the best time of my life even if it is just one day....
I will write when I can...

Offline Bob

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 12:42:33 pm »
Great to hear the good news Peter, Yes the long plane ride is a killer, It took me 23 hours!!  So you got a massage on the first day ?, :o   ha ha ha.  well it looks like things are going well for you and your lady, please keep us updated when ever you have the chance. All the best.

Offline David

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 02:18:28 pm »
I am very happy for  you Peter!!!  All your dreams are coming true! Have a great first full day in China.
Sounds like your Lady is just as happy! :D

Big Dave

Paul Todd

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 02:52:22 pm »
As Pete Seeger once said "Take it easy, but take it !" The best of luck my friend

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 03:01:10 pm »
Nice one peter well happy for you i see you got frey one of the viking god,s on your side ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline davidaquincy

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 05:08:09 pm »
Glad to hear everything is going well!! Sounds like your having a great time.

Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Offline Peter

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 11:30:55 am »
Well... A little update from today...
Didn't get much sleep on my first night... My room is on the 18:th floor but I can still hear the traffic.. And do the all love their horns... I forgot to change the time on my cellphone that was supposed to wake me up so my lady woke me by banging on the door.. After a quick shower it was time for the breakfast.. It was huge and there was everything you even need except for the very poor coffee.. They can't make coffee in China so I am glad I brought my instant coffee from back home..
After breakfast we took a long walk to find a translator device.. It ended up with a Besta Super 5000. It was my ladies choice.. After that we went for a foot massage.... If you ever got the chance of getting on don't hesitate.. It was a full massage but mostly on the feet and legs.. Very painful in the beginning because the woman who made it had very powerful fingers but after a short while it was just a pleasure and it helped my neck witch was acing after the sleep in the airplane chair... Then a visit to the agency to meat the boss himself, a very nice man..
In the evening we went to a local restaurant near the Aviation Hotel for you guys who visited Changsha.. A very big meal for two cost only 100 money, very cheap... The came the surprise for the evening... We went dancing.... Just a little bit away from the restaurant there was a dancing hall... You have to see this because it is hard to describe.. A big dancing floor with a lot of people some dressed up and others in normal clothes.. A lot of men and women who was both dancing teachers and also dancing partners if you need one.. Those men and women was dressed just as the came from the 1950. Me with training shoes on had to dance with both my lady and her friends. The boss from the agency showed up with his wife.. a very lovely lady.. So I danced ballroom dancing for all the night..No I am back at the hotel and I don't think that sleeping will be a problem even if the traffic is just like last night..
So good night to you all bros.. I am having a wonderful time with a wonderful lady that I will return to marry later this summer ^_^

Offline Hajo

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 11:38:01 am »
Sounds great Peter. And you have decided the marriage?! Thats the way to go! My best wishes for you and your lady.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 01:45:23 pm »
Great account Peter!
I had a foot massage too and boy do those ladies have strong fingers, the foot part of it was quite sore but the rest was great!
Keep the accounts coming, really enjoying reading it :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.