Author Topic: My friend in China is looking for love in the West  (Read 9714 times)

Offline ron

RE: My friend in China is looking for love in the West
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2009, 12:52:58 am »
Funny you said that arnold because I started from the back and went forward on my search.I figured i would give the ladies that have been there the longest a look.I always hated to be the last guy in line.Nothing wrong with finding someone a good man on here .Its just a matter of getting to know the brothers .Some dont say much they just read and try to catch up with everything.I am kinda new at this myself and I am still learning.I hope some of them jump in and get there feet wet.In the end I guess you either believe them or you dont.Its a good quality to help sisters out same as it is helping brothers out.Thats what I like about being here.
      Your friend and brother     Ron

Arnold

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2009, 01:04:05 am »
That's a great way of thinking Ron . Starting from the back . I sure never thought of that . In a way you are very RIGHT here . The front Pages are just EYE candy and sure that is where most of the not so honest Lady's / Agencies hide out .
Thanks for bringing this up , Ron .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2009, 03:04:49 am »
Ron

You should keep such VITAL secrets for us old guys...let the youngsters play with the eye-candy :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Just joking

DavidE

brett

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2009, 07:29:44 am »
I did all kinds of searches - by province, age, etc. and I like to think I saw most of the profiles on the site that were in my age range.

But I must admit the ones with profile refreshes usually catch the eye.

feisnik

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2009, 08:44:26 am »
Seagull, send me your contact information via a PM please.
Rob, she has asked me to vet and I used the smiley to show that I was having fun with my wording. I pass the vetting info on to her. Of course I am looking out for her.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:49:04 am by feisnik »

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2009, 02:45:50 pm »
[/quote]

Thanks Josh. I read your posts. I am sorry to hear about what happened, but in the long run who knows, it could turn out to be one of the best things to happen to you. You seem like a great guy with a heart of pure gold and you will find a woman who deserves you some day for sure.
[/quote]

SG, Thank you for reading my post.  Well it is not completly over, I am still waiting on her visa interview.  Even then I am still a fighter.  I will fight for her love until she tells me it is completly over.  Oh by the way since I have dated a younger chinese girl I have went through what you are about to jump into.  So if you have any questions just ask.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2009, 03:32:33 pm »
Quote from: 'seagull' pid='20694' dateline='1256130975'

Woah, after reading through some of the posts I may have inadvertedly contributed to a bit of fiery discussion here. I hope I have not disrupted the harmony of the brotherhood. To be honest, I would probably "screen" a potential candidate myself so I can see Nik's point of view and why he did this and I take no offence to this. That said, I can also understand where Rob is coming from, that it really ultimately is up to the lady (and of course, the male) to decide where things go. Both sides of the coin have their merits here. I hope you can patch up your differences and I am sure we can all feel empathy for Rob's situation and why he put forth his argument.
[quote)]
Seagull,

Seagull
No mate you have not disrupted anything, it's all good as far as I'm concerned and I'm positive Nik feels the same...:icon_biggrin:

A healthy discussion is good for all concerned, because it show that we  are all passionate in 'our' beliefs, and want each and everyone in the brotherhood to succeed.  As I said it was just the way I was feeling...

Thanks for your support in 'My' situation ...

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 02:12:48 am »
hello guys, I am the girl of this topic, I follow nik and find here. And I am very grateful for his help.
And I really like this forum ,it is different than other forum, because I can feel the deeply companionate brotherhood.And there are so many good western gentleman who eager and share the love here. It is honorable to join this big family which full of love. I will visit here more.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 04:57:33 am »
Welcome chen yan really nice to have you here,hope you injoy your stay with us.
all the best vic.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 06:20:16 am »
Yes welcome to the brotherhood, or should that NOW be Brotherhood/Sisterhood hahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Yes Chen Yan, we are all a nice set of people on here.  And as Mike mentioned it is good to get the ladies opinions on certain situations too.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 07:28:00 am »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='21907' dateline='1257318768'

hello guys, I am the girl of this topic, I follow nik and find here. And I am very grateful for his help.
And I really like this forum ,it is different than other forum, because I can feel the deeply companionate brotherhood.And there are so many good western gentleman who eager and share the love here. It is honorable to join this big family which full of love. I will visit here more.

Welcome to the forum!  I hope that you will find the one you're looking for.  The guys here are all very friendly here.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:31:36 pm by mustfocus »
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline chen yan

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 10:54:58 am »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='21919' dateline='1257333616'

Yes welcome to the brotherhood, or should that NOW be Brotherhood/Sisterhood hahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Yes Chen Yan, we are all a nice set of people on here.  And as Mike mentioned it is good to get the ladies opinions on certain situations too.

Hi Rob,that's wired, I cann't find ladies here?  Hopely I can share my opinion and be helpful here, that's why I registered.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

David5o

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 11:01:33 am »
chen yan,

Apart from you, there are no other ladies here as such, only the wives of some of the married brothers that sometimes come here to read what's going on. I think that Paul Todds wife has registered as a member, and has written some posts on here too. Perhaps you can get intouch together on the PM at some time, and introduce yourself.... haha!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooops i forgot about China Doll ...lol!!! Anyway welcolme aboard the roller coaster here..... lol!!

David.....
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 11:27:18 am by David5o »

Offline chen yan

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:26 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='21917' dateline='1257332883'

Hello chen yan, nice to meet you ..... Welcome to this forum .....
there are times we can really use a lady's opinion...
It is ok for you to tell us what you think
Mike O.

Nice to meet you too mike,the forum is very big, I have to spent many time to know here better. I will share my opinion as much as possible,Hope brothers here donn't laugh at my English.:icon_cheesygrin:
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 11:07:19 am »
chen yan , also you can send China Doll a pm , I am sure she would be pleased to talk to you although she has only a little English , regards Ying and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info