Author Topic: My friend in China is looking for love in the West  (Read 9713 times)

feisnik

My friend in China is looking for love in the West
« on: September 27, 2009, 10:15:36 am »
She found no luck with some agencies, and has asked me to help her find a good man. I will share photos with sincere, interested, age-appropriate men here that are interested and email me for them at my username here at yahoo dot com.She speaks conversational English, so no translator is needed with her.

Here is who she is in her own words:

"I am a sincere girl who eager for love,I would rather be alone than be with the wrong person,
That's why I am single.
Although I am only 25 years old , But I am growing mature.
Personal growth is one of the best things we can do for ourself now because life is keep going on.

To find a right man, I pay attention to his thought and personality.
 Maybe our thought changes as time goes by,but our personality(human nature) will never change.
I like the man possess a high level of self control, humble and respect woman.
He treats others like what he wants to be treated. He knows how to enjoy normal life.

I am a very spirit girl.Only when I feel the "true love" and "safty" from the man, And we have the same value and life goal, we are best friends,lover.. ,Then I can consider him as my life partner. Nothing else would be more important than these basis.We are all ordinary people, But love make us feel our combination can make us feel life is more beautiful.

Now let me introduce my life.
I was born and study in Fujian Province. I have a younger brother only 23 years old. He just graduated from Universtiy,now he is working as a international sales for a costume company.
Now I worked in Shenzhen city which face to Hong Kong,I have worked for 4 years,My job is a procurement in a private electronic trade company,My parents are still working,they are 48 years old.

I like travel,photography,nature...My personality is combind traditional and mordern mind and very family oriented, So I want to find a foreigner husband to share different mind and life.

Here I attach some photoes, to make you know my life better.

Best Wishes!
Lisa"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:32:18 am by feisnik »

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
RE: My friend in China is looking for love in the West
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 10:30:40 am »
Feisnik, good idea, can you add what age range she would be looking at and her birthday? For the astrology geeks like me, although she would be a bit young for me ...
Go deep or don't go

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 10:30:59 am »
Nik I'm confused.What is Lisa's English ability?

feisnik

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 11:41:27 am »
I will ask the info requested above. She wrote her description herself. Her English is not perfect, but she is at a conversational level, where she can communicate good in English by emails.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 12:03:41 pm »
Nik I think maxx means this - "She speaks conversational English, so translator is needed with her." ...it kinda contradicts itself.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline maxx

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 01:18:25 pm »
Yeah thats what I mean what the Irishman said.If she wrote that herself.That is pretty good English.So I'm thinking she doesn't need a translater

brett

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 04:39:59 am »
My girl is the opposite - her spoken is better than her written English.

If it doesn't work out with my beloved this one sounds lovely, although teh age difference might be slightly too much.

feisnik

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 08:29:34 am »
Oops! I meant NO translator is needed. My bad! Sorry about the confusion!

feisnik

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 11:02:13 pm »
28-38 is the age range she is looking for.

rockycoon

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 08:34:40 pm »
Does she have an email address?  It might be nice if some of us could write her as friends and pen pals, not only to inprove her english but also her english reading skills.  I think it would be a nice way to learn more about the chinese way of life.  I have one pen pal in Germany, and we will probably never see each other agian since our chance meeting, but we share all kinds of story's and email each other all the time.  We have done this for years and have become close friend's because of it.

feisnik

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:30 am »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='18543' dateline='1254270880'

Does she have an email address?  It might be nice if some of us could write her as friends and pen pals, not only to inprove her english but also her english reading skills.  I think it would be a nice way to learn more about the chinese way of life.  I have one pen pal in Germany, and we will probably never see each other agian since our chance meeting, but we share all kinds of story's and email each other all the time.  We have done this for years and have become close friend's because of it.

She does, but I would have to ask if she wants pen pals too. Let me add a real photo of her as a teaser.

[attachment=775]

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 10:43:49 am »
Very beautiful woman Nik, I'll talk with a few of my younger cousins  and show her photo to them if they show interest, they say I have started a new family tradition when I married Zhou, and they see how she treats me and the family, now they are saying they would like to have wives like her, lol
By the way there are three of them and they are all between the ages of 30 to 36 years old.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:46:32 am by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

feisnik

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 06:24:21 pm »
She has studio photos too, but like most of you, I prefer real, more candid photos. I will be protective of her, only good-hearted, honest men need to apply. :-)

shaun

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:30 pm »
Man, if I were 20 years younger!!!!  She is very pretty.

Shaun

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 06:27:49 am »
Same thoughts here shaun....;-))