Author Topic: Accidental Experiment at Chnlove  (Read 6785 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: Accidental Experiment at Chnlove
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 11:24:54 am »
Thank you Johnboy...Just Read, Read, and Read again...Everything will be fine then mate...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 09:07:23 pm »
Quote from: 'Johnboy' pid='18944' dateline='1254726894'
I had already received the EMF - and read it - and paid for it! Having done that, surely it was my property and I was free to move it to my email inbox? 6 USD simply to move a letter.

If you read it (1 credit) and then moved it? there shouldn't be a charge (another credit) on that. I thought you meant it came in and you moved it? Ahhhhh Never mind!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:07:43 pm by Vince G »

Offline Proteus

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 10:54:53 am »
Hi Johnboy,

I never had the chance to visit chnlove headquater so I have no idea of how their credit system runs. Shuan made better advice than I can offer. As far as I know, chnlove will never itself do any sneaky things in such a clumsy way. It's probably a flow or accident. We agencies suffered from their technical breakdown from time to time too.

As to the 6000 limit, it's a little tricky but you can't call it a lie. From the point view of a man, I just wonder with the update of internet and hard-drive technique, couldn't the limit be updated simultaneously? From the point of view of a former chnlove translator, what? 8000 this year? 10000 next year? ... Kill me!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:56:17 am by Proteus »