Author Topic: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .  (Read 16037 times)

Arnold

RE: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2009, 03:02:40 pm »
Well , all I can say now ... is many of us here have been PLAY'd by the Agencies or the Translator's or the Lady's themselves . This time , I think we ALL got PLAY'd by a Man ... that we have thought was a great Friend , but never exsisted as such . It still hurt's and will for a long time .
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:03:17 pm by Arnold »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2009, 04:25:30 pm »
Man can maybe try to see other things that give non sense to that thread...
Ok, MLM came lot of time here and posted many articles, links, comments and so on...

First, when man connects, so... he got a login/pw...
How can anybody who knows him or who lives with him using his account to connect here???
Except via "automatic mode", man can't...

So, supposing his computer memorized the login/pw to connect here, maybe was it the same about FB?
But that just would be strange.... because I also sent a message to his daughter the 07th October...
If I wouldn't have sent any message, maybe would his profile still being active?

Many possibilities, many askings, many asnwers....
Welcome to the paranoïa?
- Let's Rock -

Offline Danny

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2009, 05:27:00 pm »
Let me say there is still a possibility that Michael L Maines has had ended badly, so this is all conjecture. My apologies if it turns out that he really was shot.

However let me say that identity is a strange thing.

In Australia it was recently found that the president of the national ex-prisoner of war association (Max Crane) was a complete liar and fraud:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/pow-chief-a-prisoner-of-his-own-lies-20091002-ggid.html

These things happen.

They can only happen because we trust and care about each other.

When I read the posts here, like Maxx's stories about his married life, I love these . . . I read them, trusting what he has written completely. I could mistrust what is written. But then I would become sour inside.

I think it is important that we continue to act properly and honestly and openly with each other, despite everything that has happened.

There are a lot of people here in the forum, and a lot of people have been helped by it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 05:27:27 pm by Danny »

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2009, 06:36:45 pm »
wow

all I can think to say is...wow.
...as irresistible as chocolate

shaun

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2009, 07:42:06 pm »
Guys,

This discussion is good.  I hope the mods don't close it quite yet.  Grief about a friends death and then to find out it is all a lie and much deception causes much more grief.  Imagine a spouse whose mate dies and then the spouse finds out about a secret life they never knew about.  It is devastating to the person left behind.  This is on the same order or level.  In my training with grief counseling one of the major things we do is get people talking about the issue.  Believe it or not this helps to move beyond the hurt of the death and the deception.

Mods please keep this open for a while, it is healthy.

Shaun

David5o

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2009, 08:35:21 pm »
I think that with all that's gone on over this last week on the MLM story. It brings to mind, that all we have that binds us together as a Forum, is a level of trust between us all.
That trust has been broken in this instance, and by a long time member. But in no-way should we let the overall trust as a whole on the Forum, be broken by this incident.

Let's hope, if there are any others like MLM here on the Forum, that when they decide to leave, they go quietly!!!

David.....

shaun

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2009, 08:40:37 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='19656' dateline='1255221321'

I think that with all that's gone on over this last week on the MLM story. It brings to mind, that all we have that binds us together as a Forum, is a level of trust between us all.
That trust has been broken in this instance, and by a long time member. But in no-way should we let the overall trust as a whole on the Forum, be broken by this incident.

Let's hope, if there are any others like MLM here on the Forum, that when they decide to leave, they go quietly!!!

David.....

I agree.

Arnold

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2009, 08:50:54 pm »
Well say'd David . Your obsolutly right , what holds this Forum together besides friendship for one another .

Shaun is right about leaving it open , as this is a place now to vent the Hurt this has caused .

I myself have deleted all my post's here that connected me with Mike , because he has Hurt me in a way ... I have never even imagined someone could be able to . But it happened , so now we go on as this is of no help to anybody needing advice about their Lady friend .

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2009, 10:44:31 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='19659' dateline='1255222254'

Well say'd David . Your obsolutly right , what holds this Forum together besides friendship for one another .

But it happened , so now we go on as this is of no help to anybody needing advice about their Lady friend .

I think this has given us all a very valuable lesson.  When you are corresponding with your lady, you can not fall in "love" with the picture and the written word.  You need the face to face meeting and time to establish true friendship.  I will take this as my lesson from this and let all the other stuff fall to the wayside.  

buzz