Author Topic: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .  (Read 16036 times)

Arnold

Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .
« on: October 04, 2009, 10:08:31 am »
I start this thread for anyone who has heared or seen anything relating to him being shot , please Post here . Thank you .

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: Michael L. Maines News of his shooting .
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:44:26 am »
If anyone can find a report of his shooting in a newspaper or anything like that.  it would be good to post here.  Arnold and I have tried but cannot find anything so far.
Thank goodness, the prognosis is good right now.  We are all relieved.  but now his healing begins and it will be a hard time for him.    I have been through this myself and know it is not easy.  So he and Zhou will still need our support.  An address where we can send cards/flowers or whatever would be good to have also.  I am sure he would appreciate it.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

David5o

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:50:18 am »
Can someone tell me exactly what area of the States he lives in. I can then monitor the local TV news channels.

David...

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 10:55:36 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='18887' dateline='1254667818'

Can someone tell me exactly what area of the States he lives in. I can then monitor the local TV news channels.

David...

David,

his profile says Philadelphia Pennsylvania,  pulled up the local paper on line, and found nothing yet.  

buzz

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 10:55:44 am »
This is a good thing Arnold, thank you, I have some one here that work for mike, we call him rabbit, him name Joe I thought you would all want know what happen hehe, mike is sleep.

hello people, my name is Joe and as Ms. Zhou has said Big Mike calls me rabbit cause I chase them down, they have made Mr. Mike sleep now and I have brought Ms. Zhou home to sleep and she has asked that I tell you all what has happened, as much as I am allowed.
we were hunting Mr.  this person and we found him, put him in cuffs and was walking him to the car when a woman came at big Mike from an ally shooting first one hit Mr. Mi8ke in the left thigh and then the second one hit him in the nack, it missed anything important but made a mess, the woman then ran away, I was to stupid to help Mr. Mike and didnot want to leave him and our prisoner but, she was caught about 2 am.
I fell I should tell you some thing of the type of man Mr. Mike is, he gave me this job, not just a job to me , he put me in jail once  a little back and he came to see me about once a month when I was inside, he asked me if I wanted a job when I got out and he was there waiting at the gate when I got outand this is the job he gave me, I have to take piss tests when ever he says but thats ok, I owe him a lot and I personaly thank you all for the prayers, may God bless you all.

Mr. Mike is at the University of Pa. hospital, can't have visters yet, they will be transfering him to the VA hospital when he can be moved, we, the teams are not leting no one near himfor now.
Ms.Zhou is sleeping on the couch now so I will go and watch tv.
we have kept this from the media so far and the police are helping there also.
Mr . Mike was smart, he has money put away for this and we won't let Ms. Zhou want for nothin.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:58:54 am by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:09 am »
Just did a search on any news? Nothing? It's hasn't been reported anywhere.

Offline phil

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 11:12:41 am »
Thanks Zhou and Rabbit for the update and the information! Wow...wild story! that explains why there was no news of this.

It's good to know his wound in the neck missed all the important things, hopefully the one in the thigh is the same.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:18:47 am by phil »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 11:29:56 am »
Yes it was with better news awakening then the situation was going to sleep. Suddenly the morning does not seem as gloomy. Thanks for the update.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:30:59 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 11:41:24 am »
Greetings Brothers,

MLM, Zhou and family,

So glad to hear Mike is recovering.  While it may be a long road back to full health at least you are at his side to give him your love and make sure he behaves in the hospital and follow the doctors orders.

As has been said we are all thankfull that he pulled through and without doubt Zhou, it was your love that did it.

Take care family and good luck with the recovery.  Dont forget tie him in a chair if you have to so he doesnt do anything he shouldnt hehe.

Best wishes,

Zhen and Brian

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 12:23:34 pm »
When Michael is moved please let us know so we may keep in touch.  he is our Brother and we all feel very attached to him. And PLEASE let us know if there is anything you need for him or for yourself.  we want to help in any way we can.  Just tell us what you need and it will be done I promise you.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 02:16:36 pm »
Jim thanks for opening this tread it will mean a lot to Mike when he is able to come back online and read what has been written...

Zhou we are all in this together, your hurt is our hurt, your happiness is also ours...

We are so grateful that God/Budda has listened to the prayers that you, your family and this brotherhood has provided...

'Kitten' stay as strong as I know you are, we wish him a speedy recovery

Joe, thanks for your post, this is good news at least knowing the one who done this has been found...

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 06:06:44 pm »
Thank you for the news Joe...(Mr Rabbit :icon_cheesygrin:)

It's been a long night....so glad to know Mike is on the mend. Very best wishes to all of you from Australia.

DavidE

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 07:29:29 pm »
I am home to check kids, they are good, mike has had 3 bags of blood but not blood, clear, DR. says something not right so they did exray found bullit broke now two, one still inside neck, they will operate in 9 pm tonite.ok bye and thank you
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

rockycoon

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 08:06:42 pm »
My best wishes to mike for a speedy recovery, I am waiting to hear the news of his operation, I know he will pull through.  Did they get that shooter? I hope so.  My best wishes and prayers to all of you.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 08:06:48 pm »
I am not be facisious here guy's but...... AMEN TO THAT