Author Topic: Re: Happy now!!!  (Read 32310 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Happy now!!!
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2009, 03:56:59 pm »
Well the butt hole was caught and is now waiting in the county lock up for his trail date, the woman is doing fine now but she and her son are going back to China.

Zhou and the baby are doing good. :heart::icon_cheesygrin:
Mary and Annejela are working  and Annejela is moving into her own place about a block away, real far huh?, its all good, mary and my friend are still going out together, the Judge has granted her request for a Divorce and as she says she will be free to love, I think my buddy is in for it now :icon_cheesygrin:

Lili has been doing so good in school and asked if she could go on the class trip in April so we said yes, the trip is to Washington, D.C. to see a play, ( I don't remember what one ).

Kevin is also doing well in school and has joined the football team and is a defensive linemen, he is 5'8" tall and 250 lbs. or 172.7 cm and 113.4 kg, big boy for 13 years old.

So I guess until something happens of importance this will be one of few post on this thread from me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 03:58:33 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

David5o

« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2009, 04:44:10 pm »
MLM,

You didn't say if it was the posse from ''Homeland Security'' that nabbed him or not??

Kevin is a big lad for a 13 year old, ... not those bloody Dim Sum dumplings is it, that's making him grow?? lol!!
I can understand why he's been put in the ''defensive linemen'' position. His size and the rest of the body armour you lot use in your American football is gonna make him an awesome block to get through.....

Sounds like everything else in your garden is coming up Rosy mate, except when you get on the wrong side of Zhou that is, i bet right now, you haven't got a clue what's the good, and what's the bad side, ...Cause it changes from one minute to the next minute, ...Right?!! ..hahahaha!!

David.....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2009, 05:47:41 pm »
yeah David he is almost confused all the time mate.....LOL:huh::angel::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2009, 09:05:07 pm »
David,

Oh yeah the posse got him and he was pissed when we told him how much we were not getting paid to bring him in, he cussed all the way there ( took 20 minutes ).
Yep you gussed it, those dumpling and Congee for breakfast are whats doing it for Kevin, when he has all the paddings on he looks like a pro player from back in the 70's ~ 80's, the Refrigerator, I don't think many are going to get by him:icon_biggrin:, at practice the guys don't want to go up against him and thier his team mates.
Rob and David, no joke, this morning as I was walking to the bathroom half asleep to do the morning  constitutional  I was slapped for " just because you make me fat ":huh:, I didn't even have time to say good morning before I knew it wasn't:s, if something in her flower garden dies, it's my fault, even if it is autumn here and time for some of them to die :-/.
I think somedays it would be better to stay at work, working but then after she does something like this morning she will come up to me, touch my cheek, kiss me and say we ai ni and walk away :icon_confused:, confused, damn right I am, but I just love her dumplin's hehehe :angel:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2009, 09:32:46 pm »
"...Rob and David, no joke, this morning as I was walking to the bathroom half asleep to do the morning constitutional I was slapped for " just because you make me fat ":huh:, I didn't even have time to say good morning before I knew it wasn'tConfused, if something in her flower garden dies, it's my fault, even if it is autumn here and time for some of them to die Undecided....":huh:

ROFLMAO:icon_cheesygrin:

Go Zhou...hahahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:

Paul Todd

« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2009, 09:19:36 am »
I know where your coming from, but don't have as much experience!
Last night after Ming zhi had finished playing on the site, she turns to me and said It's 1 in the morning no more Internet for you! Look, the laundry has not been done and the floors need cleaning! We are getting married in 6 days and if I don't get some proper rest I will not look my best! I did my best to point out that it was her doing the reading/posting and not me. My time is tight, there is a lot to do in 6 days do you not understand! At which point she starts doing the laundry. I  try to say leave it until the morning and get some rest. It's all you fault I'm doing the laundry at this time! Spending all the time on the Internet! I just hung my head in shame and admitted that I am a "bu hao lao gong" at which point she just cracked up laughing. Didn't stop her from mopping the floors after finishing the laundry though. So all day I've been going about calling myself Hao lao gong,and staying off the net, she just smiles that smile and all's right with the world. You know if it wasn't for the stuff I've learned on this site I would be completely lost!
And yes she did say I could use the computer, but only for an hour!!!!! hehe hehe:icon_cheesygrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2009, 10:23:35 am »
Nah Nah Nah Nah Na.....................LOL Under the thumb.....hehehehe:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2009, 06:06:40 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='17303' dateline='1253456615'

Nah Nah Nah Nah Na.....................LOL Under the thumb.....hehehehe:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:

But such a pretty thumb :icon_cheesygrin:
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209