Author Topic: Re: Happy now!!!  (Read 32433 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: Happy now!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2009, 12:33:40 pm »
I cant add to what Rob and Paul have already said, my thoughts are with you and your tai tai. She needs you to be strong now more than ever, its hard but I'm certain everyone here is behind you sending our best wishes.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2009, 05:49:48 pm »
Hello my friends, home again for a few hours to check on our children and to fix them dinner, the Dr.'s say my love and our baby are doing good now and she should be home tomorrow, they did an ambiosantices ( I think thats how it's spelled ) and every thing is OK!!!, they asked if we wanted to know what sex it was just in case, we said yes, they knew by the XY thingie, we will be having a little girl, my wife asked me to give her a name, I thought about it for about 30 seconds and said Zhou after her and Li after our other daughter so the babies name will be Zhou Li Weng-Maines, I would like to thank all my brothers for thier prayers and best wishes, I will pray for all of your hopes and dreames to come true as fast as possible, thanks again, you are the best bunch of people I know.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2009, 07:19:22 am »
Arnold, the Dr.'s say sometime around Jan.4th to the 7th, we'll see, I am hoping for eather the 3rd or the 6th, lucky numbers, then again, she seems to have a mind of her own, she'll probly come when she wants not when we want her to:icon_cheesygrin:

Forgot, I will be leaving soon to bring my sweety home, the kids and I miss having her here, can't wait. :heart: ( these new smilies are good but we need one that is partying for when we have really great news, like when one of your ladies are coming here, or when a baby is born )
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:24:58 am by MLM »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2009, 02:57:08 pm »
Lol Arnold, so funny :icon_mrgreen:
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:49 pm »
Arnold, I'll have to remember that when it's time, by the way Lao po sasid she will give you one big mop slap if you give anymore funny ideas :icon_cheesygrin:, then she said to tell you, you funny man.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2009, 11:34:37 pm »
Great news, it's time to have a party here, okay let me start with saying that my daughter Lili had to talk to the judge last Friday 06/12/09,at 7:45 am., he asked her a lot of questions about her life here and how she addressed me, she told me she told him every thing he wanted to know  and she told him  she called me Fu Qin and then had to tell him what it meant, he then asked her if I knew what it meant and she told him yes, he asked how she felt about me and what we talked about, she said she loved me and that I was the best and only father she has ever known, and we talked about what she wanted to do with her life and school and future schooling the judge and her talked for over 2 hours that day while her Mom and I and our son waited in the other room, anyway to the point, my lawyer called me this evening and told me that as of Monday morning 06/15/09, Lili will legally be my Daughter the papers will be signed no later then 10:00am.
Now can anyone tell me what forms I need to fill out for her  to become a U.S.C.?

I have a new Daughter!!! :icon_cheesygrin: YEA!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:37:54 pm by MLM »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2009, 11:38:44 pm »
Let me be the first to say congratulation
:icon_biggrin: rats just got beaten to the punch line
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:41:05 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2009, 11:49:20 pm »
Thanks Mike and Ronald, even though she is 12 years old and acts like she is 20 I feel just like I did when my son was born, I cann't seem to wipe this smile off my face. :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2009, 12:12:55 am »
Thanks Arnold, ya know I still can't get this smile off my face, but thats okay I like it, Zhou says I look like a proud Papa.

Does anyone know what forms I will need to fill out now for her citizenship ?

Offline maxx

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2009, 01:17:24 am »
congradulations Michael.I would talk to the lawyer he should know.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2009, 07:35:17 am »
Thanks guys, the lawyer only knows the adoption process, but I have been told that i should ask USCIS and they will tell me what they want, ssooooo, I guess I have to make that call and wait on hold for about 30 or 40 minutes :icon_rolleyes: I hate to wait.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:35:47 am by MLM »

Offline Peter

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:13 pm »
Congratulations Michael...
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2009, 08:17:28 am »
Arnold, My wife will have to do this at a later date but My new daughter is now adopted and automaticly becomes a citizen but has to have USCIS approveal hence the forms, it's a formality ( I have a new lawyer), as I understand it, Lili will not even need to take the oath, she is under 16 years old ( Lili is 12 ).
I went and talked with this new lawyer Monday afternoon around 1 pm, and by 3 pm, the forms were filled out and filed, this woman ( lawyer ) is worth the money I have spent and I would do it all again with out even thinking about it, and by the way, Lili just received her report card, I am a proud parent of a straight "A" student in the 7th grade ( now 8th ) and a straight "A" student in the 8th grade ( now 9th ) in my son Kevin, the kids have been helping each other with thier home work and it shows.
Sorry got side tracked :blush: , now where was I ?, okay, so we should know or have the papers of Citizenship within the next month or at the worst by the end of summer.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:19:56 am by MLM »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2009, 12:03:07 am »
Thanks Arnold, they do make me very proud, now me on the other hand, I must have made my parents cringe when it came report card time, I don't ever remember having any "A's" or "B's" but alot of " C's and D's "

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2009, 08:44:29 pm »
Okay, only 2 more days and we are off, I don't know if I'll be able to post once we are there but I'll try. :icon_cheesygrin: