Author Topic: JUST FOR A LAUGH  (Read 278682 times)

Offline john1964

• finally together
Re: JUST FOR A LAUGH
« Reply #1005 on: December 17, 2011, 10:22:34 pm »
An elderly lady decided to give herself a big treat for her significant birthday by staying overnight in one of London's most expensive hotels. When she checked out next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for £250.00.

She exploded and demanded to know why the charge was so high. "It's a nice hotel but the rooms certainly aren't worth £250.00 for just an overnight stop without even breakfast". The clerk told her that £250.00 is the 'standard rate' so she insisted on speaking to the manager.

The manager appeared and forewarned by the desk clerk announced: "the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which are available for use". 'But I didn't use them" she said. ''Well, they are here, and you could have" explained the Manager. He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous. "We have the best entertainers from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen performing here," the Manager said.

"But I didn't go to any of those shows" she said. "Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replied. No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied "But I didn't use it!" The manager was unmoved so she decided to pay, wrote a cheque and gave it to the manager. The manager was surprised when he looked at the cheque. "But madam, this cheque is only made out for £50.00".

"That's correct. I charged you £200.00 for sleeping with me" she replied. "But I didn't!" exclaims the very surprised manager. "Well too bad, I was here, and you could have".

Offline shaun

« Reply #1006 on: December 20, 2011, 03:58:45 pm »
Hahahahahah!!!  I hate to laugh but as Forrest said, "Stupid is as stupid does."  In every accident a major rule was broke and bit them in the #$$.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #1007 on: December 22, 2011, 04:45:17 am »
couple have their first date in the morning they walk into the kichen and the woman says to the guy "Breakfast?"
The guy replies yes please"
woman looks in fridge then says "Chinese?"
Guy says "who eats chinese for breakfast?"
woman answers "about 1 billion chinese people"
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline shaun

« Reply #1008 on: December 22, 2011, 06:36:25 am »
That's marryin' material right there!  Both in the woman in Robert's story and Vince's Christmas card.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:38:47 am by shaun »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #1009 on: January 01, 2012, 05:55:05 am »

A few good Senior Moments

Garage Door

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door..'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't.  All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires..

An elderly gentleman....
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.
The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect.. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet.
I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

Two elderly  gentlemen from a retirement  centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you  feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.' 
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants..'

An elderly couple had  dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new  restaurant and it was really great.... I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the  restaurant?'
The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know..... The one that's red and has thorns.' 
'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?' >

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he  didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator..
On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting  him.
'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

Couple in their nineties are both  having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember ..
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair.  'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks. 
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure...'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget  it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
'I'd also like whipped cream.. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?'  she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.. She stares at the plate for a moment. 
'Where's my toast ?' 

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
'So I hear you're getting married?'
'Yep!'
'Do I know her?'
'Nope!'
'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Naw, she can't cook too well.'
'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'
'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'
'Because she can still drive!'

Three old guys are out  walking.
First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer..'

A man was telling his neighbour, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four  thousand dollars, but it's state of the art... It's  perfect.'
'Really,' answered the neighbour. 'What kind is it?'
'Twelve thirty..'

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. 
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''
The  doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

One more. .  .! 
A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split. 
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?' 
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• bopads.info
« Reply #1010 on: January 01, 2012, 05:58:13 am »
A Happy New Year to David E ,

BREAKING NEWS

To save the economy, Julia Gillard will announce shortly that she is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Superannuation and Health costs.
Old people are easier to catch, and will not remember how to get back home!

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, OLD FRIEND, RUN!
My QQ is   1994376895

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• bopads.info
« Reply #1011 on: January 01, 2012, 06:02:03 am »
And a Happy New Year to Irishman and his beautiful wife ,

A Dublin Doctor wanted to go fishing, so he approached his apprentice Doctor.
"Murphy, I am goin' fishing tomorrow, and don't want to be closin' the clinic. I want you to take care of all m' patients"

"Not a problem, Yes,Doctor I'll do m' best,Sir" answered Murphy.

The Doctor returned the following day.
"So,Murphy, how was your day?"

Murphy told him that he took care of three patients.
"The first one had a headache,he did, so I gave him Paracetamol."
"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?" asks the Doctor.

"The second one had indigestion, so I gave him Gaviscon." says Murphy.
"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this!! And what about the third one?" asks the Doctor.

"Doctor, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flew open ... And a young gorgeous woman burst in, she did! Like a bolt outta the blue, she tore off her clothes, taking off everything including her bra and panties and she lay on the table, and spread her legsand then shouted loudly:
"Oh Please Doctor - HELP ME- for the love of St Patrick- For five years now, I haven't seen any man"

"Oh NO, Murphy......
' Joseph, Mary and lord Jesus, what did you do?"

"The only t'ing I could do, Doctor..

I put drops in her eyes"
My QQ is   1994376895

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #1012 on: January 01, 2012, 04:31:13 pm »
A Happy New Year to David E ,

BREAKING NEWS

To save the economy, Julia Gillard will announce shortly that she is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Superannuation and Health costs.
Old people are easier to catch, and will not remember how to get back home!

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, OLD FRIEND, RUN!

Hahahaha............%#**&^% !!!

However old I am Robert if I am not smart enough to outsmart that lame brain Gillard...then I deserve to get deported  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #1013 on: January 14, 2012, 05:11:05 pm »

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #1014 on: January 24, 2012, 07:50:38 pm »
[

However old I am Robert if I am not smart enough to outsmart that lame brain Gillard...then I deserve to get deported  ;D ;D ;D

Haha I wish I could get deported ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #1015 on: January 24, 2012, 11:02:55 pm »
[

Haha I wish I could get deported ;D ;D

So do all the English. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Give independence to Scotland.  Make them get a visa to travel  south of the border.

That Italian, Hadrian had the best idea when he buily the wall between us and them.

Mind you if he had built it like the Great Wall of China and not just 4 feet high it may have been more successful. But those canny Scots still  found a way to get to the green and pleasant land that will always be 'England'.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #1016 on: January 26, 2012, 01:15:18 am »
Thats not funny
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #1017 on: January 26, 2012, 12:16:04 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline shaun

« Reply #1018 on: January 26, 2012, 01:09:22 pm »
Both funny unless you're the guy who falls for it. 

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #1019 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:21 pm »
 :-[