Author Topic: Another new one to add to your list of members  (Read 2415 times)

Offline jeffm

Another new one to add to your list of members
« on: November 29, 2009, 06:32:31 pm »
I registered today.

I thought this to be the best place to post.  I am new to this site, but not new to China or Chnlove.  Been a member over there for about a year.  I kept reading on the forums over there about "the other site".  I always wondered what this other site was, and now I've found it by I believe by little subliminal messages from Maxx.  I don't know if that was his intention, but I ended up figuring it out lol.  

I have looked over this site today, and am quite glad to see many things covered here that are not over at Chnlove.  Enlightening to say the least.

Thanks for putting this site up, and for what it's worth I always smelled a rat as far as the 216 agency.  The other agency in Changsha is first class all the way, as I was there last year.  They went out of their way for me.

I travel to China regularly, as I do business there.  Will be heading there again this Wednesday Dec. 2nd.  

Jeff
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline maxx

RE: Another new one to add to your list of members
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 07:32:36 pm »
Jeff I'm glad to hear that you caught on to my subliminal message.I hate seeing people get jammed up by Chnlove.Go ahead and have a look around.Read and read some more.There is alot of good information here.From people that are liveing in China.Have lived in China.Are married.Or are just talking to that special lady.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 07:59:43 pm »
Welcome Jeff, welcome to the brotherhood. No more waiting days for a post to come up if it gets to? and there is almost always someone here that will respond right away.

shaun

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:05:36 pm »
Welcome Jeff.

You will find this site is much more informative and  the guys come out of the woodworks when you need an answer.  Extremely helpful.

Shaun

Offline jeffm

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 08:22:32 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='24236' dateline='1259541156'

Jeff I'm glad to hear that you caught on to my subliminal message.I hate seeing people get jammed up by Chnlove.Go ahead and have a look around.Read and read some more.There is alot of good information here.From people that are liveing in China.Have lived in China.Are married.Or are just talking to that special lady.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome Maxx, Vince, and Shaun.

I lived in Shenzhen briefly.  Long story. I plan on living in China again, and taking Chinese classes in the town that my future special lady resides.  I also need to get the language down when doing business there.  Have been working with a software program and a tudor here at times.

Talking to several ladies on Chnlove, CLL, and a couple I've met while there.  I'm virtually in a sea of women at present, and just looking for THAT connection where the chemistry is present. Had what I thought a promising relationship end in July, but I jumped back into the fray.  I have no doubt my lady is there.  I'm sure you all will be the first to know when I know.

Jeff

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 03:57:57 am »
Welcome to the best site on the internet mate...

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 06:54:39 pm »
Welcome to the brotherhood Jeff.  As Maxx said read read and read.  but dont hesitate to ask, we always give advice.  Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but none of it is said to be mean or to put you down.  that is why this is the brotherhood.  We are here to help and be supportive of the brothers.  The mods here will take care of anything that comes up.  Dont worry about that.  Just abide by the rules and all is good.  If you travel to China a lot, you could be a good resource for the ones that are just starting to make the trip.  A bunch of us will be there in February.  Again, welcome.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline jeffm

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 05:22:52 am »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='24276' dateline='1259625279'

Welcome to the brotherhood Jeff.  As Maxx said read read and read.  but dont hesitate to ask, we always give advice.  Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but none of it is said to be mean or to put you down.  that is why this is the brotherhood.  We are here to help and be supportive of the brothers.  The mods here will take care of anything that comes up.  Dont worry about that.  Just abide by the rules and all is good.  If you travel to China a lot, you could be a good resource for the ones that are just starting to make the trip.  A bunch of us will be there in February.  Again, welcome.

Thanks Jim.  

Would be happy to lend any advice on traveling here.  I have a few stories to throw in too. lol.  In Beijing now until the 10th, and returning to China in January for an extended period if I can narrow down who that special one will be.  When I know then that is the city I will be in.