Author Topic: Meeting mY girl Mei  (Read 12858 times)

Offline Chong

RE: Meeting mY girl Mei
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 08:50:36 am »
David, I hope you & Mei can 'start' all over again. If it works out between you two, the agency have no right to collect any marriage fee from her. In fact, they should refund all the fees that she has paid so far in light of their dishonesty.  :@

All the best to your next meeting with her,

Chong

Offline Carl

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 09:00:13 am »
David, it seems the agency was not playing fair with you and Mei at all. Certainly some recourse is in order. It should be exciting for you to actually get to know her now. Best wishes!!!
Carl

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 09:14:53 am »
David, I understand all the frustration you both are having. But I can't understand why the agency would do this (not that they didn't). I'll read over the contract to see if it says anything about this? It could be a breach of contract. But if they don't want to admit to it, it could be a long legal battle.

Offline maxx

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 12:06:46 pm »
David wow Iv'e heard of bad agencies before.But this goes above and beyond.It explains also why she didn't meet you at the airport.I  woulld do like you did and contact Chnlove.And then I would go to the agency and get your money back and Mei's money back.Or some form of compensation for you and Mei.Don't start throwing people out the windows but let them know how pissed you are.If they don't want to play ball.Tell them you will tell the news paper how bad there buissness is.They will make it right with you.They can't stand to loose there face.I think Vince has this right it is a breach of contract.

As far as you and Mei.I would try to get to know her better with the time you have left.You 2 can still make this work.I'm really sorry to hear this happend.

But there was a reason why you started writing to Mei.I think I would try to work off of that.See where it will leed you.It doesn't sound like Mei had anything to do with this.So she shouldn't be blamed.To me it sounds like the translater was just lazy.The agency mite not of even known this was going on.But they still need to be held accountable.

Keep talking to Mei reasure her.That you came all the way to China to get to know her.I think it will be ok.

Keep us posted.I would like to know how this plays out.

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 12:17:40 pm »
Yes David Don't Blame Mei. This might even be a way of bonding. It's up to the both of you how to proceed.
Like maxx said she didn't meet you at the airport because she didn't know. In fact in the contract it says, She is to meet you at the airport with the translator and photographer and how to act and look when going there. The agency has to be accountable. If she and the translator didn't know someone screwed up.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 03:13:50 pm »
David,

That's a terrible thing to happen, the whole brotherhood is backing you up on this one.
Best thing you can do is just try and get to know Mei better in the time you have. It seems she's open to getting to know you and things just might work out. I'm still talking to the lady I met over in China for the first time having never even shared one letter with her before after the one i went to see didn't work out ..so it's entirely possible.

Try and keep your spirits up and try and make the best of your vacation there, its not over yet by a long shot.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline RC Campbell

• Alive and well, living in China now!!!.....
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 09:46:50 pm »
....David ,
..Sorry to hear about the headgames......What is the Agency you are using???.....P203 is the one who wrote all of the bogus letters for the lady I went to meet....I was not able to get even one credit form ChnLove after more than 400 emfs back and forth with this lady, and she did not write any of the letters.....The lady told Chnlove that she did write the letters, so they would do nothing.....I hope you have better luck.....Just remember, You did everything you could do, there is no way you could have seen this coming......I hope everything works out for you, and your lady.....
Best of Luck,
RC
RC
The Cowboy in China.......
Loving Life Everyday.....

Offline davidaquincy

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 10:36:59 am »
Hello brothers. Will be flying back to Chengdu early in the morning. I have called my work and have extended my vacation. I have 8 more days to get control of everything. I finally got a response from chn.

Sherry Chu (Customer Care) :     2009-05-11 09:57:35 GMT
To:     David Quincy
Date:     11 May, 2009 GMT
Dear David,

Ni Hao! This is Sherry from Chnlove customer care. I am very grateful that you could let us know your thought, which give me a chance to address your concern and provide you any possible assistance.

David, you are a very sincere gentleman, and your seriousness in finding your true love is truly appreciated by us. I fully understand your feelings at this moment and truly hope that we could be of any help to ease your concern the earliest. Just now I have forwarded your case to our Intendance department for immediate follow-up. Right now, they are looking into the matter with the related agency P211 and the lady GuangMei Luo (P211xxx). I truly appreciate your kind patience and understanding in advance. Please be assured that I will come back to you once any feedback is available. ;-)

David, Chnlove has been aiming at building a safe platform for serious communication between sincere clients. As you know, Chnlove is independent from each local agency as individual companies. We pay the agency who provides EMF messages translation and delivery services to the Chinese ladies, thus enable free translation as well as professional consultation service to the ladies, making it easier for communication between people of different languages and cultures. Though Chnlove is not involved in the internal business of each agency, we have strict policies and regulations that each agency should As-Is deliver the EMF mails and offer quality service to help both male and female members communicate smoothly.

As always, we welcome our gentlemen clients to rate and comment the work of the local agencies. For those agencies who are reported for not doing a satisfactory job, we will carry out further investigation and find out the situation at the soonest. With our efforts, we aim at helping our sincere gentlemen communicate smoothly with the ladies they selected and work out a promising relationship hopefully.

Thanks again for your support to our customer care. We welcome you to share your comment or feedback with us or any questions you concern about, we will follow up to your kind satisfaction.

Kind regards,
Sherry Chu
Chnlove Customer Care

I got a call earlier from Mr Wang. I didn't answer the phone because I knew I would get to heated and would blow my stack. We will see what happens in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the support guys. Will keep you informed in the coming days.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 10:38:15 am by davidaquincy »

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 11:06:31 am »
Bla bla bla... All they're saying is it's the agencies fault? D'uh! It seems this agency has more interest in filling a quoter ($) of EMF's then the people they are suppose be working with. Me? I would have blown my stack on the phone.

Ya know? Maybe we should find a lawyer there that will take on the contracts of the ladies when the agency pulls this crap. Sue them and get all the money back for the lady and you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:08:58 am by Vince G »

Paul Todd

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 11:34:36 am »
Maybe  we should all write to "customer care" expressing our concern about this matter. A hundred or so letters might focus there attention! What do you think? They might not listen to one guy, but if the brotherhood all move as one, well it's got to get them thinking!

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 12:03:15 pm »
Quote from: 'Paul Todd' pid='2602' dateline='1242056076'

Maybe  we should all write to "customer care" expressing our concern about this matter. A hundred or so letters might focus there attention! What do you think? They might not listen to one guy, but if the brotherhood all move as one, well it's got to get them thinking!

That's a good idea but we should give them a day or two to investigate first and see what comes of it.  Definitely a good way to let them know stuff like this won't be tolerated.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Paul Todd

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 12:26:45 pm »
Thanks Neil,
We can all do this politely, expressing concern about this type of behaviour, no threats. After all this is a support group, so lets support each other Follow up letters could start to tie them in knots. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this!

Martin

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 05:30:25 pm »
Maybe we should all write to "customer care" expressing our concern about this matter. A hundred or so letters might focus there attention! What do you think? They might not listen to one guy, but if the brotherhood all move as one, well it's got to get them thinking!

This might not be a bad idea at all!  We show chnlove that the Brotherhood means business, and we intend to look after our own.

David...I am really shocked by what I have read so far.  We are all behind you, and want to see this resolved to YOUR satisfaction.

Paul Todd

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 07:01:58 pm »
It only works if you have enough dedicated people willing to get involved. I've done this in the past, and it does get results!
David,  as Martin said I'm shocked by this whole thing. It's wrong on so many levels but you must have the final say on any action we might take. Best of luck to you,
Paul

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 07:43:06 pm »
Guys, Listen the exact same thing happened to me.  When I got there, the only reason she came to meet me was that the agency practically forced her to.  I had threatened them with political action.  Because i know some Peoples representatives.  In the end it worked out perfectly for us.  But the agency/translator did all of the writing.  Not Angel.  She received the flowers and gifts and a few of the 200 letters i wrote.The "love Poems" she wrote were totally bogus.  The deep discussions we had were not with her at all.  neither of us discovered this until well after I got there and since then.  i have outlined all of this in my blog.  But, we are truly in love with each other.  I am going to marry her in August.  So David do not give up hope with Mei.  But it is time to hold the agencies accountable.  We can be a force if we do this right.  But you have to take the lead in this David. What you want to do is what the brotherhood is willing to do.  You see it is your life these people are playing with.  Your emotions.  you cannot blame Mei.  I think you are on the right track with her.  Just keep it going with her.  maybe she will be the right one for you.  i hope so.  For your and her sake.  But if not at least you took a chance Brotha.  That is more than a lot of people do.  Good luck and tell us what you want us to do.  
For my part I wanted to go crack some heads.  But Angel says to look at the end result and does not want to cause a fuss.  So take Mei's lead on this.  She is the one who has to live with the consequences there.  we do not.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:46:48 pm by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.