Author Topic: Meeting mY girl Mei  (Read 12861 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Meeting mY girl Mei
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 07:44:10 pm »
Guys count me in I think this is a great idea.What that Agency did to David and Mei is a bunch of shit.And we do need to put a stop to it.

We do need to wate and see how Chnlove handles this  first
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:52:16 pm by maxx »

Paul Todd

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 08:13:07 pm »
Could we send an e-mail to all our members? Outlining the idea and see who's up for it?

Offline Chong

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 08:55:43 pm »
To start off, let's get the informations & facts required for the letter ... namely the agency name & number & the time period ( start to finish ) of the letters. The lady's profile # can be given to the letter's writer. It's not necessary to make it public.

Besides RC & David & Jim ... who else experienced fake letters written by translators ???
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:56:43 pm by Chong »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 11:14:01 pm »
Brothers, let me know what is needed and I will do my part.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 11:39:15 pm »
Names don't have to be in the letter just a statement of "Names will be provided if necessary".

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 03:28:37 am »
Yep, I'm in 100%.  I'd be furious.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 04:05:18 am »
Add 1 more , no fake letters , just 15 year old photo's , haha , even non studio shots were old but not as old , still with me all ended well as I was not told that she worked for the agency part time along with having her own business , and I met my present partner while out in company with her , an instant back up plan , we have never used emf and with her computer system she has instant conversion of what I type / we cam for hours at a time and , talk often . Yes in a way I to was scammed , but like Ronan things can happen very quickly for the best . Just waiting for a Western style engagement in August .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 06:06:03 am »
Count me in guy's...............::shy:

Paul Todd

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:20 am »
All the letters should be about one single issue, to focus attention, and all individually written.Write what you think best in your own style. To send one generic letter dilutes the impact and can be labeled by the agency as an attack, instead of genuine concern. The most important thing is to keep it polite but be insistent and to reply to anything the agency sends promptly. This keeps up the pressure for action. It takes time and dedication on our part for this to work. One thing we do need is numbers, the more people who are willing to get involved the better.Half a dozen of us doing this and well we would just be p**s'in in the wind.

Offline Chong

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 08:58:59 am »
Actually Paul, I thought we were referring to write ONE LETTER to ChnLove ( HK ) on behalf of our forum ... subject : listing all the agencies who send fake letters ... with the names of all Brothas from this forum protesting this. Remember, it hasn't happen to all of us. But if ChnLove sees that our entire Brotherhood supports what happened to a few guys ... I think they'll respond to a petition ... rather than them brushing off individual letters which they do now with their generic apologies.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:00:13 am by Chong »

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2009, 09:23:41 am »
You can count me in on this, something sure needs to be done
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Peter

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2009, 11:15:32 am »
I agree with Chong.. Let us try this solution first.. I'm in
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Paul Todd

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2009, 11:46:11 am »
Hehe, hehe, sorry guy's. I was thinking more along the lines of a concerted letter writing campaign to tie the agency in knots, until they did something constructive. Every time they pulled a stunt on one of us, well it would all start again! Just my direct action background, I guess.  Yes, Chong your course may be a little more sane and a lot easier to manage. I will support your views in this. Forgive me, I always was a radical at heart.:D
All revolutions have to start some where!

Martin

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2009, 11:52:16 am »
Chong...while I am not against writing a letter on behalf of the brotherhood that lists all the bad agencies, I do think we should have a letter writing campaign on behalf of David Quincy.  Since his is the most current situation to come up.

Personally, I would like to see him reimbursed for every dollar that he has spent...and also see Mei paid back any fees she paid.  To send a letter covering all the bad agencies will not get action on a specific case.  At least, this is my opinion..maybe I am wrong.

Offline Chong

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 06:07:59 pm »
Yes Mading Bear .... I agree, I wrote that on an earlier post that David & Mei should get a FULL REFUND .... but ChnLove will say that it's an individual agency thing and that they have no recourse to act on the agency's behalf. Unfortuately, David & Mei will have to deal with it themselves. That agency won't care if we back them.

On the other hand, concerning ChnLove, if our Brotherhood list the fake writing agencies and we start a "BOYCOTT CAMPAIGN" against them publicly on our forum .... they may take us seriously .... if enough Brothas sign on a petition.