Author Topic: I miss her..  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
I miss her..
« on: December 24, 2009, 12:49:55 pm »
Is anyone else finding this a tough time?
I go to the shops and buy food for one, I go home to one.
I call her on the phone, i talk to her on qq , but its not the same as holding her sweet little hand and feel her head resting on my shoulder.

She is coming in early to work tomorrow so she can do a webcam with me for a couple of hours. She stayed late today to do the same.

I love seeing her smile, I love making her laugh, but I have to admit this time of year is really rough knowing she is there and I am here.

Is anyone else finding Christmas a bit hard? I have vowed to myself that no matter what she will be with me here or i there next year , expense be damned, it just sucks being apart on a big family occasion like now.

I'm probably gonna loose it on the webcam later with her, i really wish she was here with me.:icon_sad:

Sorry for posting like a big girls blouse, I just need to vent to somebody that might understand and thats you guys.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

RE: I miss her..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 01:34:21 pm »
Having spend two Christmas's apart , I know how you feel Irish . Try to stay cheerful anyway and the time will fly by ... before you know it , it will be the Christmas you two been looking for ... in Arm and Arm ... together . Have photo's made big and place them in every Room , this has helped me sooo much to ease the pain and you do feel she is with you all the time .
Now stand up Soldier and stop crying !!!! Hahaha

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year , to both of you and the Families .

Arnold and Qing

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 01:53:03 pm »
Hey Ronan,

Everyone goes through these periods.  If you're not there for Chinese New Year/Valentines day, you'll feel it then and there.  And when you go out and see all these couples, you'll be hit hard too.

But this is also character building.  Best thing to do is go back through some of our threads.  We have made recommendations that may help.  It's not easy, but love is like a drug and you will suffer until you get your next fix as it were.  We can only be here to help support you.

Chin up and just remember the goal in front of you...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 06:32:54 pm »
I just got off of QQ with her.  She volunteered to work today because she was alone.  Her family is in Wuhan, Qingqing is also there and I am here in the US.  She feels really alone.  That makes me feel even worse.  I feel like Irish.  This will be THE LAST YEAR we are apart for Christmas.  No matter what.  Even my Granddaughter wants to be with her.  She knows how good a person my Laopo is.  She even goes out to patients in their homes because they cannot get to the hospital.  She gets nothing for this.  No pay, not even car fare.  Some patients give her something to help pay for the bus but she mostly takes care of it herself.  I am so lucky to find a woman like this.   I am so proud of her.  She keeps the Christmas spirit up all year long. My special love.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

David5o

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 07:14:49 pm »
Jim,

You just make Dammed sure she's never alone again at Christmas, ....there in the States, or China!!!  A Woman like this, deserves to be with her Man and Happy, Not feeling really alone and unhappy!!....

David.....

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 12:02:08 pm »
Thanks guys, we have a nice conversation earlier and it eased the pangs somewhat.
Next Xmas though is not going to be alone , Mike you hit the nail on the head there, that's exactly how it feels.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

rockycoon

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 02:27:38 pm »
Don't worry, she will be here soon before you know it, another year will pass quickly.
Just keep in mind, that when she gets here, your bathroom will never be the same agian....haha  a word of advice from an ex-married man...lol

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 09:35:16 pm »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='26419' dateline='1261769258'

your bathroom will never be the same agian

Haha ... I found that out real quick . But .. it's better to have the undies and other personal's hanging in the Bathroom , than outside on a Tree . All the other stuff , make-up and Lotions by the dozens sitting between the two sinks ... I'm use to already .

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 08:54:08 am »
Ronan I know how you feel.  Especially at this time of year, my thoughts are also with the guys here whose ladies are the other side of the world.  STAY STRONG MATE

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 11:56:19 am »
Ronan, well, many Brothers can understand your situation, so can I. It is "difficult" to be far away from our lovers/wives.
I was talking to Lyian before yesterday about Christmas, saying it was very beautiful, to share a big dinner with family, and seeing kids opening their gifts and so on. For sure, I would have liked her to be here, too, with me. But she could not. She also told me that Christmas is not as important as in western countries, but that she missed me many days, not that one especially.
I think too, that we chosed to live our relationship, to find our love in China, while many men can find love around their home/work...
So we know what have to face, day by day.
but keep your smile UP, because you know you will be soon with her, and maybe that, next year, you'll both be together forever. Who knows? :)
- Let's Rock -

ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 03:22:10 am »
Hey Irishman,

how is everything going with you and your lady?
hope all is well   see you in feb
Ted

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 06:01:09 pm »
Happy Birthday Irish :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

And for you, and all the Brothers who are missing their sweethearts at this time, I found this message which I thought was very appropriate.

I did not write it, I only stole it from a better author......it speaks volumes

" And when I return home
While you are still there
Know that love lives on
Singing to our own special song
And living to a different measure
- behind a veil of distance we cannot conquer
You cannot see me, but you must have faith
That I wait for the time when we can again soar together
-Both aware of each other.
Until then, live your life to its fullest, and when you need me in the dark moments

Just whisper my name in your heart.........

And I will be there beside you.

David

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 07:33:58 pm »
Happy birthday Irish. Another year gone.  Just make the best of what you have left.  Dont let her go. I know how you feel.  I want her also so very bad.  Only 23 more days until I can be there with her.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 07:37:58 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='28015' dateline='1263256438'

Happy birthday Irish. Another year gone.  Just make the best of what you have left.  Dont let her go. I know how you feel.  I want her also so very bad.  Only 23 more days until I can be there with her.

You want to be with Sunny as well?  A little brazen of you to write this here.  Irishman won't be pleased to know this! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 11:55:43 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='28009' dateline='1263250869'

I did not write it, I only stole it from a better author......it speaks volumes

" And when I return home
While you are still there
Know that love lives on
Singing to our own special song
And living to a different measure
- behind a veil of distance we cannot conquer
You cannot see me, but you must have faith
That I wait for the time when we can again soar together
-Both aware of each other.
Until then, live your life to its fullest, and when you need me in the dark moments

Just whisper my name in your heart.........

And I will be there beside you.

David

That's beautiful David.  Thank you!  I'm stealing that and sending it off to Nina.
...as irresistible as chocolate