Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 7317 times)

shaun

RE: General Questions
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2010, 09:23:40 pm »
David,

What can I say?  It must be your magnetism.  Personally it is no concern of mine, I was relaying my experience.  I do not plan ever going back out to chnlove.  If I should have to look for another woman I think blossoms.com did very well for me.

Shaun

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2010, 06:47:17 am »
All this talk has given me an idea to try with reguards to my profile there, should things not work out with my lady when we meet later next month. Being on another thread lastnight, I think it was a link that Vince put in a post, and the thread was What the Chinese Women Are Saying About Westerners, gave me the idea to put up a profile that just lays down the law with reguards to personal e=mails, phone calls, web cam chats... "don't bother responding if you have no intensionn of exchanging these things by..." or " If buy the 10th EMF you don't / won't start communicating by these personal ways..." I thought maybe just lay conditions like this right down in your profile and see what happens when you then request for the more personal exchange. Rather than having to send an EMF that makes you sound cruel or harsh. I would thing that the woman reading a profile like that would see you don't want to be jerked around and put you in a better light, so to speak. Maybe the "scamming" translators or agencies would pass over a profile that read like that. But then again they may think a couple more EMF's...

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2010, 07:24:06 am »
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='31185' dateline='1265802437'

All this talk has given me an idea to try with reguards to my profile there, should things not work out with my lady when we meet later next month. Being on another thread lastnight, I think it was a link that Vince put in a post, and the thread was What the Chinese Women Are Saying About Westerners, gave me the idea to put up a profile that just lays down the law with reguards to personal e=mails, phone calls, web cam chats... "don't bother responding if you have no intensionn of exchanging these things by..." or " If buy the 10th EMF you don't / won't start communicating by these personal ways..." I thought maybe just lay conditions like this right down in your profile and see what happens when you then request for the more personal exchange. Rather than having to send an EMF that makes you sound cruel or harsh. I would thing that the woman reading a profile like that would see you don't want to be jerked around and put you in a better light, so to speak. Maybe the "scamming" translators or agencies would pass over a profile that read like that. But then again they may think a couple more EMF's...

Dave C

I have already done that before I started my "experiment". But you know, it is funny.... I find that the more EMFs you have spent with somebody, the more they expect you to continue EMFing them! It gets to the point where they give out their email address or phone number with the carefulness & reluctance as if they're giving you their virginity!!! :-/ I guess I shall start protecting each of my credits like it was MY virginity !!! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:46:10 am by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2010, 11:31:21 am »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='31187' dateline='1265804646'

I have already done that before I started my "experiment". But you know, it is funny.... I find that the more EMFs you have spent with somebody, the more they expect you to continue EMFing them! It gets to the point where they give out their email address or phone number with the carefulness & reluctance as if they're giving you their virginity!!! :-/ I guess I shall start protecting each of my credits like it was MY virginity !!! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

I have always liked the line from Hot Shots, "I'm a virgin, I'm just not very good at it." Hahahahaha! :icon_cheesygrin::angel::icon_cheesygrin:
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.