Author Topic: Just a Rant  (Read 8310 times)

rockycoon

RE: Just a Rant
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 06:50:33 pm »
1. Same translator...different day. :@

2. Same girl...:dodgy:

3. Your "mother-in-law" will be living with you...:s

4. Your whole house is about to be re-arranged (after she graduates)....:icon_eek:

5. Kiss that bankaccount good-by...:icon_cry:

6. Stay off the roid's....:icon_cool:

just had to throw that in...:angel:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:51:53 pm by rockycoon »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 07:04:20 pm »
! will you like to tell me your email address ?

Good sign from girl #1

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 07:21:52 pm »
Rocky sorry mate, but what is Roids???:s

He he just had to throw that in ....lol:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:22:13 pm by Scottish_Rob »

rockycoon

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 11:47:09 pm »
Rob, it stands for steroids, it's a joke since he likes lifting weights...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 04:35:29 am »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='31601' dateline='1266105860'

! will you like to tell me your email address ?

Good sign from girl #1

Both of those letters are from the same girl.  I think she forgot what she wont me in the first letter.  She has my email now see if she uses it in the future, haha.
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='31598' dateline='1266105033'

1. Same translator...different day. :@

2. Same girl...:dodgy:

3. Your "mother-in-law" will be living with you...:s

4. Your whole house is about to be re-arranged (after she graduates)....:icon_eek:

5. Kiss that bankaccount good-by...:icon_cry:

6. Stay off the roid's....:icon_cool:

just had to throw that in...:angel:

Yeah, I posted the letters because they seamed too much alike, to me they seamed to be all translator.  

I should have my mother move in as well make it fair.

as long as I have my media area and my bar, ill be fine

I will have to get a third job

roid's haha im not that big haha
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:44:28 am by Josh Markley »
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 01:42:42 pm »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='31630' dateline='1266122829'

Rob, it stands for steroids, it's a joke since he likes lifting weights...:icon_cheesygrin:

Ooooppppssssss  Sorry mate I thought you were talking about roads...lol:blush::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Hajo

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 02:00:59 pm »
Josh,

Why should you be doing something wrong? You say that you asked yourself the question. Sometimes it takes time and many knock backs before you get what you deserve. 18 month ago I felt like you. I had been newly separated; I owned much money to the bank after my own business crashed. Like you I asked myself what I did wrong. I think I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

As you might know, my live turned around as I joined chnlove last year. Even though last year had a good outcome, it was very tough too. It was the year of the ox, which means a lot of work. Today a new year starts, the year of the Tiger. The meeting with your new lady might be the turning point you have been waiting for. Her second letter reminds me a little bit of the first letter of my wife. I hope that she is the right one you are looking for. I wish it for you! The best things always happen when you not expect them.

In my time here in the brotherhood I had the impression that you are a fine man. And I am pretty sure you will get the woman you deserve.

It is easy to find a woman, but the challenge is to find the right one. Do not give up! I wish you a happy new year! ???!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:01:51 pm by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline jeffm

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 03:57:47 am »
Josh,

Thanks for bringing me up to  date on that.  I can see your situation more clearly now.  Hang in there  something will break for you.  With your age I am sure you are a star in China.  Gazillions in thier twenties I am sure already are tracking you down.
Watch what people do not what they say

Arnold

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 11:17:29 am »
Jo-Ma , make sure your next Flight to China is over LAX again !!! Hope it will come soon for you and with the right Girl on the other end .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 12:34:05 pm »
Quote from: 'Hajo' pid='31708' dateline='1266174059'

Josh,

Why should you be doing something wrong? You say that you asked yourself the question. Sometimes it takes time and many knock backs before you get what you deserve. 18 month ago I felt like you. I had been newly separated; I owned much money to the bank after my own business crashed. Like you I asked myself what I did wrong. I think I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

As you might know, my live turned around as I joined chnlove last year. Even though last year had a good outcome, it was very tough too. It was the year of the ox, which means a lot of work. Today a new year starts, the year of the Tiger. The meeting with your new lady might be the turning point you have been waiting for. Her second letter reminds me a little bit of the first letter of my wife. I hope that she is the right one you are looking for. I wish it for you! The best things always happen when you not expect them.

In my time here in the brotherhood I had the impression that you are a fine man. And I am pretty sure you will get the woman you deserve.

It is easy to find a woman, but the challenge is to find the right one. Do not give up! I wish you a happy new year! ???!

Hajo, I ask myself that because I am getting the same results.  Time after time my relationships end with no good reason.  But, after I got over the hurt of losing yet another girl, wasting another year.  I can see the light again and I can get back on the horse and try again.  

I am not sure when most of you guys had children.  I didnt want to wait till I was 30.  I was ready 4 years ago.  From my relationship with my father, I knew  I didnt want a huge age gap between my children and I for the same reason most of us dont want a huge age gap between us and our women.  I had relationship with my father unless it pertained to cars.  I want to have a good relationship with my children.

Thank you for the kind words Hajo.
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='31764' dateline='1266250649'

Jo-Ma , make sure your next Flight to China is over LAX again !!! Hope it will come soon for you and with the right Girl on the other end .:icon_cheesygrin:

Well if there isnt a girl in the next few months I can still make it to L.A.  Dinner or Lunch with you and your beautiful wife.
Quote from: 'jeffm' pid='31751' dateline='1266224267'

Josh,

Thanks for bringing me up to  date on that.  I can see your situation more clearly now.  Hang in there  something will break for you.  With your age I am sure you are a star in China.  Gazillions in thier twenties I am sure already are tracking you down.

Jeffm, You are correct.  Kinda makes me wonder if I should just take a teaching position and try my luck on my own.  But I am afraid I wont be able to concentrate, like a kid in a candy store.  Too much to chose from.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:40:25 pm by Josh Markley »
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:10 am »
In my opinion CHN Love is not the best place to be if you are afraid of being let down. We all know there is a lot of BS on that site. There are insincere ladies and BS agencies. On top of that, the translator system causes a lot of insecurity and anxiety because you don't know what role the translator has in the conversation. It did for me and I know it does for other as well.

I think the biggest single factor to be successful on CHN Love is luck. Which is a factor we can't control that much, is it? I found my lady on CHN Love and we don't use the EMF system anymore. But I told myself before I went to see her, that if it didn't succeed I would not use CHN Love again. The odds are simply too bad.

Other gentlemen here have suggested Chineselovelinks and Mychinalove. I'd say go for it. I've used Chineselovelinks too but just for fun. It is much easier to get in direct contact with women, many of them talk decent English. I'd say the odds are much better there. And it is cheaper to use as well.

All the best and good luck!

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 04:20:21 am »
Might I suggest, you might not be too old for a local girl...
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 05:55:13 am »
Josh

Over the past few days I have been a bit selfish....babbling on about my personal happiness and I have been a bit pressed for time also !!!!

But I wanted to find a few moments to put in my 2 cents worth about your question........

I am  bloody sight older than you, and after 5 fruitless and frustrating trips to China, I began to think that I had somehow drawn the short straw in the quest for a partner and that all sorts of self doubts crept in to my thoughts. This is normal...it is one way we test our own reality and reset our hopes, dreams and expectations.

Logic must tell you that you dont have a fundamental problem with yourself....I am sure you are as normal as the rest of us !!!!

You can live in false hopes and dreams...but you aint doing that !!! You only want what we all want.

There is never a certainty in relationships, most of them that seem perfect, in some ways cant stand the larges doses of reality that creep in. This again is normal, after all, we dont usually marry the first person that lights our fire !!!

I hope my own experience, which mirrors that of a lot of Bros will give you a level of confidence that it really is something of a numbers game...and I say "game" not in a frivolous way.

There is the RIGHT Lady out there for you....you know it !!

So hang in, dont lose confidence and trust that perseverance will always pay off.......there are many of us here that have proved that

At 30, you have many years to be a good husband and a great Father......in our modern World, the age difference between Father and children means less than it did say 50 years ago...you can still have fun at 60......both Willy and I can testify to that   !!!! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

But my advice is still to get on "face-to-face" via QQ or similar......gives you a head start.

Cheers

David

shaun

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 06:33:37 am »
David, that was an excellent post.

Josh,

To date I have not made it as far as you with a relationship with a woman in China.  I am 99% sure I have met the right woman though and I will be seeing her face to face for the first time April 1.  Since you are at the beginning stage of all of this why don't you check out www.blossoms.com.  I had a lot more success in talking with a woman there than with chnlove and it was much less expensive.  Just a monthly fee and I could contact 20 women a day if that was what I wanted to do.

You will find it much easier to web chat with women there and you can find out if they are with an agency or not.  The quick test is to see if they are able to chat on Sunday or outside of business hours.  The reason I tell you this is because you can get past many issues before you go like support financially. Peggy and I chat every chance we get.  For a long time we talked 2 times each day but neither one of us were getting anything done around the house but the we spent was well worth the investment.

Shaun

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
Re: Just a Rant
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 02:05:56 pm »
Hey, fellas!  Hate to continue to leave and return.  But for the last few months I just really felt I didnt have much to offer the forum.  Everyone for the most part knows my story, and I think I have helped about as much as I can.  But a talk with Sir O'Donnell the other night made me miss the brotherhood I have been a part of for almost two years.  By the way Rob I wish you all the luck in the world, I hope you and Sophie live a long wonderful and meaning life together. 

A little of what has happened in my life since my last post.  I got tired of being unemployed, the economy is shit no matter how this idiot we have in office wants to spin it.  So I am back in school full-time.  It's a damn joke how I can have more income as a full time student, than being laid off.  I do have a job, nothing much just enough to pay my bills.  The best news of all, the community college I go to has Chinese classes.  So I am enrolled.  Cant wait to see what its all about. 

Anyway I missed you guys, so I will try to find away to be part of the forum again.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630