Author Topic: Just a Rant  (Read 8313 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
Re: Just a Rant
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 03:44:19 pm »
Good to hear it Josh.  So, other than Chinese, what are you studying? 

We've missed you too man.  Good luck with everything.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 04:53:42 pm »
Josh...just because you haven't gone to China recently doesn't mean you can not be part of this group.  You have been a member for a long time.  Let me reiterate our reason for being here.  We are here for men who are interested in Chinese women.  That means that we are here for men at all stages of this.  Some of us are married, some have girl friends, and others are still looking.  Some are taking a break from looking as well.  But we all have the same common goal.  So you are always welcome to be here with us...as you are one of us.

ttwjr32

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 05:26:01 pm »
welcome back  and dont be a stranger here

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 01:24:15 am »
Well thanks guys for welcoming me back.

@ Neil, other than the Chinese class I am just taking classes to finish my Associates in Arts.  American History 1865 to present, Speech, and a Math class.  Nothing to special.  Just want to finish this so i can transfer to the Beijing Language and Culture University.  I would like to finish my Bachelors there if it will transfer to the Law school I want to go to. 

@ Martin, you are right it for all of us since we all have something in common no matter where we are in our life.  And thank you!

@ Mike, I cant wait.  I saw the professor she is a beauty, but more importantly I just cant learn how to read and write like I am in the first grade again.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 08:38:51 pm »
Well thanks guys for welcoming me back.

Now why am I laughing at this ???

First of all , anybody that has been given a "NICKNAME" here or at our other Confinement .. is and will be always a Member and Friend here .
Now go put on your Orange/Stripped  Jumper-suit and fall in line now .

A Man does what he needs to do under any circumstance .. your on your way to help yourself with Education with most of the time is for the better . Law School ? Martin do we need a Lawyer ?

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 12:04:44 am »
Give me my inmate number.  Yeah, want to be an immigration lawyer!
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

ttwjr32

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 05:48:23 am »
cqa1265789   inmate number

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 04:54:42 pm »
But a talk with Sir O'Donnell the other night made me miss the brotherhood I have been a part of for almost two years.  By the way Rob I wish you all the luck in the world, I hope you and Sophie live a long wonderful and meaning life together. 

Anyway I missed you guys, so I will try to find away to be part of the forum again.

Your more than welcome mate...Was nice to chat with you again, you have been missed.. :D

Thanks for the kind words about me and Sophie, WE will try our best ;D ;D :D

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:42 am »
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Since I have not here for awhile I want to welcome all the new comers, and congratulate all our new married couples!  I know at one point I think I read something about having a convention or some sort of yearly meeting, are we still talking about this?  My main reason here is to say I miss all you guys and wish you and your families a happy and joyous holiday. 
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2011, 08:01:41 am »
Its good to see you here Josh.  I hope everything has been going well for you.  Merry Christmas.