Author Topic: willy wonka  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
RE: willy wonka
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 10:07:44 pm »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='37718' dateline='1272333136'

Not to break the thread, BUT, Bee that is the best avatar I have seen yet, can't help staring at it, and staring and staring, it is
hypnotic.  I hope you didn't take that live...:icon_cheesygrin: as Shaun thinks why he didn't open the shade on his window on his
trip....haha lol

Rocky,

Got that in an email from a very good friend. It was entitled..."When it is ok to say the "F" word" Thought about using it for a desktop on the notebook for the plane. Don't think the people sitting beside me would feel comfortable enough to sleep on that long flight after seeeing it though!! Hahaha! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

shaun

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:39 pm »
Don,

I was in a drug induced state on the way over and on an afterglow on the way back.  I wouldn't have noticed another airplane coming at us.  I barely remember the food and movies.  I did see avitar, then went to sleep.  I think I may have halted avitar and took a long nap.

In the immortal words of a country singer, the name I can't remember, "I'm so lonesome I could cry."  I have really been missing Peggy today.  It's killing me.

Shaun
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:20:05 pm by shaun »

rockycoon

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 11:29:50 pm »
Not killing you as much as opening the window shade (window seat) and seeing that come at you.  Even if it missed, you would
have had to stand in line for the restroom as people changed there pants....lol

I know how it is to miss someone.  Don't worry, you'll be together soon enough...

By the way, since I have all your attentions:  Today on CNN Headline news, China after paying a huge amount for a study of the country, Has found out that people are not
having enough babies.  So there is a big push for people to have more children.  Look out guys, now love is not all she wants...lol    I'm investing in diapers in china...

Number 2, since the governor of Arizona signed that nasty law agiansed immigration, the government (obama and friends) are getting off their asses and reforming
immigration for everyone.  Wouldn't it be nice to just show your drivers licence and get your lady here ??   or if your married, she can come right on in to live with
you with only a passport (and probably some sort of quickie visa).   We will have to watch this one carefully.  Thanks to the govener Jan Brewer of Arizona for signing
that bill.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:40:12 pm by rockycoon »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 05:34:22 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37720' dateline='1272334779'

Don,

I was in a drug induced state on the way over and on an afterglow on the way back.  I wouldn't have noticed another airplane coming at us.  I barely remember the food and movies.  I did see avitar, then went to sleep.  I think I may have halted avitar and took a long nap.

In the immortal words of a country singer, the name I can't remember, "I'm so lonesome I could cry."  I have really been missing Peggy today.  It's killing me.

Shaun

Shaun
it takes time to NOT miss her, it will get better...:icon_biggrin:

rockycoon

Re: willy wonka
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 03:48:22 pm »
You know, if anyone wanted to make some money, you could make those cut out widow shades with that printed on them.
for people flying who would like to have a little shade, also for cars, trucks, gosh just about anyone. 

An idea was formed, remember you saw it here first folks.... :)

rockycoon

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 05:26:02 am »
Willie's  version of Umpa Loompas.....now called WONKERETTES... ::) ;D ;)

Just kidding Willie, we know your married...wink wink.....
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:29:31 am by rockycoon »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 01:18:08 pm »
Rocky...NOW thats my kind of Umpa Loopas... ;D ;D

Now if only they were Chinese :o ;D ;D

shaun

Re: RE: willy wonka
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2010, 06:54:48 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37720' dateline='1272334779'

In the immortal words of a country singer, the name I can't remember, "I'm so lonesome I could cry."  I have really been missing Peggy today.  It's killing me.

Shaun

Shaun
it takes time to NOT miss her, it will get better...:icon_biggrin:

Rob,

So when is this NOT missing her begin to get better?

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2010, 07:11:32 pm »
When you can roll over every day and see her beautiful smile looking back at you.  When her smile is the last thing you see at night and the first thing you see in the morning.
...as irresistible as chocolate

rockycoon

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2010, 08:58:29 pm »
The american version would be, standing over you with hair in curlers and a big frying pan in her hand, ready to give you
some sort of head trama, because you didn't take out the garbage last night.

The chinese version...standing over you, hair done up, frying pan in hand, ready to cook you some eggs and bacon.  Has already
taken out the garbage the night before.

;) ;)

Rob, if you were buried underneath those Umpa Loompas, you wouldnt care if they were Russian, Greek or from lower slobovia, let
alone China...LOL
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:03:17 pm by rockycoon »

rockycoon

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:27 pm »
Shaun, since you were in a drug induced state, did anyone complain about you smoking that stuff in the Plane....LOL  :o ::) ;D

shaun

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2010, 09:32:48 pm »
I was smoking?  I do not remember.  I thought I took an Ambien.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2010, 11:39:54 am »
Willie's  version of Umpa Loompas.....now called WONKERETTES... ::) ;D ;)

Just kidding Willie, we know your married...wink wink.....
Just catching up on things.  Especially things that my Wonker persona would love.  51 views of the picture.  Ok own up who looked at it the the other two times.

Imagine having them all in bed at once!  It would take me at least 4 hours to get them all tucked in.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

rockycoon

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2010, 12:45:12 pm »
Only 4 hours willy?  We will have to change your name to "Willy Rabbit", unless your wearing a super-hero outfit and your
name is "the flash"... ;D ;D ;D

I think you would have to resort to "shift work"... ::)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:37:32 am by rockycoon »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 07:22:40 pm »
My hat is off to you Willy. I would not know where to begin with those wonkarettes.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.