Author Topic: willy wonka  (Read 5238 times)

rockycoon

Re: willy wonka
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2010, 01:49:14 am »
Looks like a Chevy, never could carry their weight, I suppose he should ether get the wood hauling kit with overloads or learn how
to cut a tree down.  Don't let a canadian play with a chain saw, get adult supervision.... ;D ;D ;D LOLLOLLOL

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 10:26:06 pm »
That is another one of those pictures from when it is ok to use the "F" word Rocky.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2010, 12:35:46 am »

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey I no come work today, I sick, headache, stomach ache, legs hurt, I no come to work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.  When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex.  That makes everything better and I go to work. You go and try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say, I feel great. I be at work velly soon..........by the way boss ....You got nice house."

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

rockycoon

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2010, 01:08:21 am »
Why does that doll that got crushed have : "if found return to Willy" on the bottom...LOL LOL

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 01:26:29 am »
Is it on the bottom or is it on her bottom?  ;D

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

rockycoon

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2010, 12:56:35 am »
Where do YOU think Willy had it stamped on her body.... ::)

This is the part where you the public get to see if you know the secret place where its stamped...go ahead venture a guess....

rockycoon

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2010, 01:11:28 am »
By the way, that doll is Willy's version of  " Rent a friend " which is becoming popular.  The reason the guy jumped out the window
is because he owed Willy "overdue" fees... ;D