Author Topic: First visit to Shenyang need some info  (Read 1151 times)

yus

First visit to Shenyang need some info
« on: May 02, 2010, 11:27:26 pm »
Hi everyone
Could I get some info from you guys that have been to Shenyang before. I will be visiting my lady soon in Shenyang. Has as anyone used CiMengYuan International Marriage Service Co., Ltd, before what are they like. It will be my first visit so I just need more info.
Thank you

Arnold

RE: First visit to Shenyang need some info
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:27:06 am »
Yus , first welcome . I can't help you with your questions , but please be patient if it takes a while for the help . Under all our Members here , sure someone will be able to assist you with some info. that will be useful to you .

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 03:27:24 am »
Yus, welcome from another Aussie , my other half is from Shenyang , and we are heading there at xmas , her daughter wanted to go back in July school holidays , but mother put her foot down when all she wanted to go back for was a haircut ha ha .
Check out China Eastern as they from this side have a direct to Shanghai with a connection to Shenyang .
Any queries throw me a PM and we should be able to answer your queries , but have no knowledge of the agency you were referring to , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Chong

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 08:19:15 am »
Here's a link to Kenny's trip to Shenyang ...

http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=913

Here's a link to Don's trip to Shenyang ...

http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=165

Here's a link to Gautam's trip to Shenyang ...

http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=101

I also visited Shenyang ... PM me for any questions as well.

Before starting a new thread seeking information on cities, we advise members to check out the "My Trip To China" section first.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:33:25 am by Chong »

Offline kenny

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 09:19:53 am »
Yus,

I have been to Shenyang twice now but i use a different agency than you do. If you read the threads that Chong has posted i think it will help you allot. You can also PM me if you have questions. Have a good trip and keep us posted.

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 01:14:50 pm »
Hi, and welcome.  I will be back in Shenyang the end of may.  Have a couple of people who are willing to help.  Very trustworthy.  They are sisters.  One is a teacher and speaks very good english.  she can help with the translation and will be able to answer any questions you have.  the second lady is the Master and the local buddha temple.  very nice people.  will PM the info to you.  I do have another contact that i have not yet met.  It seems a co-worker's sister in law (from america) has taken up residence in Shenyang.  When i know more, will let you know.  take care.  buzz