Author Topic: 656  (Read 2797 times)

Offline jeff

« on: May 31, 2010, 12:56:20 am »
hey guys,

I'm sure this has been covered before,but i just noticed that a former CL. member married a woman who runs one the agencies..Is it safe to say you can't go wrong with this one? I'm presently corresponding with a girl their...

By the way I'm the guy who's girl wanted me to buy a house for her parents...Of course i said no.
Now she wants me to pay for her moms medical bills..I figured it couldn't be so bad so i agreed to pay them..Remember one thing this girl is super hot,I'm 51 and she's 34..So i more or less will give her what she wants within reason...I remember some of you guys gave a few hundred bucks to the parents and they were happy, and they usually gave it back as a wedding present..So i ask her what should i bring to get this wedding underway, she says make sure i bring 20,ooo for her moms medical bills..She tells me that's the only way were getting married..I've been corresponding with this girl for about a year, i wish she would have told me all this in the beginning i could saved quite a bundle..Anyways i tell her I'm looking for a girl who marries for love and not money..She tells me good luck with that one all the girls want money on this site..I think we all know better.. Anyways back to 656, what do you think?

Thanks guys.. p.s i'm not the best writer in the world but i think you get the idea..

A

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
Re: 656
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 06:29:36 am »
What a gold digger

Offline daghoi

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:41:22 am »
hey guys,

I'm sure this has been covered before,but i just noticed that a former CL. member married a woman who runs one the agencies..Is it safe to say you can't go wrong with this one? I'm presently corresponding with a girl their...

By the way I'm the guy who's girl wanted me to buy a house for her parents...Of course i said no.
Now she wants me to pay for her moms medical bills..I figured it couldn't be so bad so i agreed to pay them..Remember one thing this girl is super hot,I'm 51 and she's 34..So i more or less will give her what she wants within reason...I remember some of you guys gave a few hundred bucks to the parents and they were happy, and they usually gave it back as a wedding present..So i ask her what should i bring to get this wedding underway, she says make sure i bring 20,ooo for her moms medical bills..She tells me that's the only way were getting married..I've been corresponding with this girl for about a year, i wish she would have told me all this in the beginning i could saved quite a bundle..Anyways i tell her I'm looking for a girl who marries for love and not money..She tells me good luck with that one all the girls want money on this site..I think we all know better.. Anyways back to 656, what do you think?

Thanks guys.. p.s i'm not the best writer in the world but i think you get the idea..

A

Regardless of who run’s the agency. It is a good idea to go to China and meet the girl before you start to give away your hard earned money

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 09:21:52 am »
SUPER HOT???????

i think there are quite a few more reasons to be hooking up with a lady and if she is super hot then thats a bonus

i would tell her  TO GET LOST  because all she is looking for is money  and her character i would question

do you really think this is were it would end??

shaun

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:27:34 am »
Ted,

Super hot comes with a super price and can be a super pain.

Offline maxx

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 10:54:50 am »
Jeff  the agency your lady belongs to.It does have a fairly descent reputation.Reverend Mike's lady is from that agency.And we had another member a few months back.Who said it was a good agency.

About the first lady yes you did the right thing.,She was looking for a payday.Not a relationship

David5o

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 01:21:30 pm »
Jeff,

I just can't believe you have been corresponding with this girl for almost a year without her sending you numerous red flags. These sort of ladies try and hook on to you pretty quickly and start laying down what you have to do to keep her, as soon as she's confident you've been hooked!!!

Jeff, you only have to read around this Forum to realise that this girl isn't the norm!! So if your going back into the fray, ...don't pick on these young Hot chicks cause there not as hot as you would want them to be anyway. There just bad news all round...

There are plenty of ladies on CL and elsewhere that are in your age group, and in many cases can knock some of these young ''I wants'' into a cocked hat, and can give them a bloody good run for there money in the looks dept, if that's important to you, or what your looking for.

Best of luck to you, but for god's sake , next time be aware when Red Flags are shown to you, and don't just dismiss them...

David....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 04:36:31 pm »
This is the agency that I was with, when I was in contact with Kathy Wang (1). If you don't remember my story, it's documented, (hehe boy is it doumented).   As David say's you gotta read the Red Flags.

As for the agency, I thought it was ok, as was Jennifer the Agency boss.   But now after reading your story..... :-\

Good luck
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 04:39:48 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Arnold

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 09:28:56 pm »
I agree with Ted and David totally Jeff . I also think the seventeen year spread is TOO large also . You are spepping on HOT Coals with this Girl and their only going to get Hotter .

Offline Manuel

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 02:35:36 am »
However the agency does not have control of the ladies, their attitude, what they think they want and can get,  and how much they think they are worth.

Hi Mike:

Just a little disgression about agencies in general. They may not be able to control ladies but sureley they can, and must, control their ?translators? instead of pushing and encouraging them to write dozens of fake letters each day just for their own sake

Best regards
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 02:45:44 am »
Just wanted to break cover and make a reply on this one. 

Of course the agency will continue to make a fuss of a couple after they get together.   It is in there interest to. 

I know of not one CL agency that does not have a success fee wriiten into the contracts the ladies have with them.

This fee as we all know is equivalent to at least 2 years wages of the average Chinese person.   The agencies will treat you like royalty until such time as the money is paid.

Then its Goodnight Gracie.

But although it is illegal in China to ask a fee for matchmaking then only consider not paying after talking to your lady about it.  She may be old school that consider a commitment, legal or otherwise, is still one she has to pay.

These agencies sole incomes come form the signing up of ladies and collecting their part of the translation fee.
  Do we really expect them to see the light and stop receiving this income - i think not

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

shaun

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 06:06:09 am »
Just 33 days to go?  Willy, for what?

Also, I'd bolt from CL and go to Blossoms or CLL or wait until Ted gets his going.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 06:08:22 am by shaun »

ttwjr32

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 10:02:47 am »
Shaun ,

it that he will be in China for 1 year in deep undercover from the secret police

i was offered 10 bags of jerky to turn on him and let them know were he is
but i told them they needed to throw in some shirts also

shaun

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 02:34:24 pm »
Ted,

Forget the shirts hold out for more jerky.  It will be worth its weight in gold.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 02:53:32 pm »
Posted by: Shaun
« on: Today at 12:34:24 PM » Insert Quote

Ted,

Forget the shirts hold out for more jerky.  It will be worth its weight in gold.

Shaun, since you are talking about BEEF Jerky - I guess the proper measurement is Gold BULL ion
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:55:13 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances