Author Topic: emergency visa's  (Read 7594 times)

ttwjr32

emergency visa's
« on: July 26, 2010, 12:24:15 pm »
when i get a chance i will post the procedure that one must do when you request an emergency visa for at least 2 weeks.
i am flying back to Guangzhou tomorrow at 3pm and wednesday morning i will be at the consulate requesting what we could
do for this.

my mom passed away this morning at 320 am and i would very much like Sara to go with me back to the USA for at least two
weeks. i guess i will see just how compasionate the govt is on matters of this nature. will post the good or bad when i am aware
of it.

i hope they dont give us a big song and dance on how it cant be done because its very simple,visa,plane tickets, arrive,depart 2 weeks later

if its a no then i will start a big media campaign over the internet that will hopefully open up some eyes and i will be even worse than i was
when they stole my freakin suitcase in bejing. i will find NO to be totally unacceptable at this point and time for any reason they might give me.
so i hope it all works out or i might be the reason they stop all visa's from China.
i guess i just cannot accept govt bs right now and nor will i .  hell they might revoke my entry tickets in the future after all is said and done
ok
i should sign off  before i say something really negative :(

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
Re: emergency visa's
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 01:40:33 pm »
Ted my Sad but best wishes for you and your family at this time. Best hope that your wife can join you on the journey home.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:17 pm »
Ted I'm very sorry to hear about your mum, hopefully the government will look at your visa request with a human eye.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

shaun

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 04:05:37 pm »
Ted,

I am real sorry to hear about your mother.  I do hope you can get a emergency visa.  My prayers are with you.

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 05:41:55 pm »
thanks i am sitting at the hotel now just waiting for the plane which is at 3pm today
and i get back to Guangzhou at 6 pm. thats the earliest plane out of here today that we
could get

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 05:46:26 pm »
been up all night talking to family because of the time difference and trying to get arrangements made
thank god for skype as the program works well in these times

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 05:57:52 pm »
It's hard for one to make arrangements of this sort's and keep a clear head while grieving for somebody as close as a Mom . Every Family needs one Person who stands strong and go through all the paperwork and surport other family members as well .

Offline maxx

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 06:07:49 pm »
Ted I'm sorry to hear of the lose of your mom.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 06:31:20 pm »
Ted , Sujuan and I are sorry in this time of grief for you , I hoe the government red tae does not stuff you u , god bless .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 07:03:17 pm »
Ted
I'm very sorry to hear this sad news...I hope they see sense and give you the visa's

Paul Todd

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 08:39:04 pm »
Deepest condolences Ted. I know this must be difficult being so far from family at the moment. Both Ming Zhi and I wish you the best of luck at the visa office and as Irish said lets hope they see this from a human perspective. 

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:35:40 pm »
I wish you the best on the Visa. I agree wholeheartedly with your feelings.  I am having similar feelings myself. Having been in China for only 6 weeks now. I am noticing some problems with mt heart. That is why I am retired at only 54 is due to the bad heart. I have had no problems for more than a year so figured the move to China will be OK.
Before I came I promised my wife we would never be separated again and I intend to keep the promise. And if I had to go back to the states for an operation or something like that I would really need her with me. Hopefully I won't need to go and I can get anything needs to be done later this year when she gets her visa in November or December.
I Know this is a tough time for you and hope you can hurry and get the visa so that you and you wife can breath easy about the trip home. sometimes just having the one task complete will make all of the other not seem so tough.

I am sure this sort of thing happens to people all of the time so please do keep us all up to date on how it is going for you. I have been wondering how it works as I am sure others are too.
Best wishes

Jimmy Henson

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 01:45:03 am »
Ted,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that you have no problem getting the visa. I wish you all the best with getting the visas.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 01:56:09 am »
Well went to the consulate and have to fill out an online form for an emergency meeting for the visa. they will  make a decision
in 24 hours so lets see what happens. thanks for all the kind words everyone who posted

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 06:46:26 am »
Good luck Brother. I will be praying for you.

When you went to the consulate do they see you, Or your wife, or both?
I know for regular B2 visa they would see only her. Would not even let me in the building.
My wife and I tried for a tourist visa back when we first got married.
We really didn't expect to get it, but it cost only a couple hundred bucks to try.

But the passing of a parent,  or serious medical condition. I would hope they look a lot harder at those and give a lot more room for bending their rules.
Jimmy Henson