Author Topic: Re: Official Chnlove Forums  (Read 7315 times)

Offline China Shark

Re: Official Chnlove Forums
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 10:41:55 am »
All of us need to keep in mind that withouth the official Chnlove we'de still all be all a bunch of sad sacks mooning for that woman that makes our lives special. Arnold, I know you are still posting because you care about this thing of ours. Hell, a few of my relationships did not work out on here yet I still try to keep in contact with the official forum to keep it green in my mind. Even with all the negative things come to light as of recent I believe Chnlove is the closest thing to the real deal as you get in this world. Yes, there are so wretched guys on there from time to time, but you will get that wherever you go in life. In my opinion I am not worried because guys like that can only hide thier true colors so long. I think most would be found out prior to ever getting serious with one of the ladies. As of now I do not have as much use of Chnlove because of living in country but I feel that I still should try to help the new guys reguardless of how many nimrods are presently on the site. I have not found my dream girl here yet Chnlove propelled my life in a completely new positive direction. So I was mislead I'll just have to live with it. Living here I am realizing that the Chinese are not doing this out of malice yet just to make money. Not very ethical yet it is thier way. If you can get away with it it is all good in China. The Chinese are very pragmatic and practical. Yes, some of them have taken it too far. Bottom line guys is that all of our lives got better after discovering Chnlove. I'm living my dream in China now and am not sure if I will ever move back to the states. After all how many of us have discovered our girls and wives here. We need to stay in contact with all the forums to keep a somewhat objective opinion. Each one has it's good points and it's bad points. Sift through to glean the useful while bypassing the nonsense by not responding to it. Anymore I have given up on smart aleck responses because some of the guys are outright looking for altercations on the forum, sad but true.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Martin

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 10:56:47 am »
Bottom line guys is that all of our lives got better after discovering Chnlove. I'm living my dream in China now and am not sure if I will ever move back to the states. After all how many of us have discovered our girls and wives here.

Well said!  And I don't blame you for wanting to stay in China...what an amazing country.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 02:25:04 pm »
I feel that because of the good stuff that's been said through Chnlove, Fb and this site, this is one of the reasons I am going to move to China, apart from my lady of course, CS Mike is right in what he has said, you must gleam out the good from the bad, just like everything in life.  Hell why not take a chance... :D

Offline cHi

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 03:39:10 pm »
Yea... I mean seriously...

The topic of this thread is regarding a newbie asking about translation/learning software and materials....  Then I see this "response"

I mean.. come on.. are you kidding me?

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:21 pm »
he is Canadian and a lot of them speak french as their native language..that said I dont fancy frying Ling  :lol:
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline cHi

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 05:36:12 pm »
Haha yes, I do understand that English may not be the native language of the poster - yet the post was entirely out of context (nothing to do with the thread) and accomplishes nothing.  

Plus...I certainly hope they don't like fried girls >_<

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 12:29:08 pm »
Hey Vince, just wondered if the weather would be all right to wear the kilt properly, he he  I think I  will take a mirror attached to a long pole save them bending down to look up my kilt he he  :lol:  ;)  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline stuart barlow

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 12:48:04 pm »
It would have to be a magnifying glass, lol

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 11:38:39 pm »
Mike, that's cool I really don't have a problem with it. Whatever church it is. Just some think they are ? I don't even know what to call them? But some of the things they come up with? They have to make it up. Like they said there. "majority of people in the world do'nt believe in Christianity" It's like "WHAT!?" Christianity is prob. in every country in the world. And the thing about England?

This really has nothing to do with being Christian. It's a front they use and that's the shame.

Oh by the way is that Farmington, LI?

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 01:23:49 am »
I made a post in the Site Suggestions part of the official Chnlove forums about a month ago.  It was only posted recently but at least it hasn't been tossed aside.  It could use some support, so if it's something you agree with, please add a comment.  http://www.chnlove.com/forum/topic_replies.php?topics=2353
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 09:16:51 am by Neil »
...as irresistible as chocolate

Vince G

RE: Official Chnlove Forums
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 08:40:04 pm »
Mike, yes, didn't we talk of Rochester? But you changed it to Farmington. And there are two in NY. Also a Farmingdale on LI.
I was brought up Catholic too. But the more I learned and going to other churches and even temples, I kind of stepped slowly away.

I've had to many debates on the subject. I've almost gave up unless someone riles me up. Which some do when they say something they have no idea what they are saying. How many times I heard that Catholic priests can't marry because Jesus said so? HE DID? gee, was there Catholic priests then?

In the Catholic religion at one time you prayed to the priest. They had the full control of the people this way. It goes with that saying, the more you read the more you know.

I've come to believe it's the who you are in your heart.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:40:26 pm by Vince G »

Arnold

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 10:29:50 pm »
Mike and Vince , you two are proof how the Catholic Religion is slowly moving away from the Church . Myself included . I was brought up an Catholic , went to Church every Sunday as a youngster , but as I grow up , I felt the same way you two feel . God is not only in the Church ( it may be the house of the Lord ) , but as I see it too , Jesus lives in your Heart , when you want him to live there . When he lives in your Life , your Love for other People will show , through your Heart and through him being present in you . Like my own Step-daughter , which is Faith Baptist , told me ones that God does not hear your prayer's , unless it's in a Church and you believe in him . So all my prayer's after my Late WIfe passed away , never reached the Lord ? She told me , my prayer's never go farther then the Ceiling , because there from home instead of a Church . You know how that made me feel ? I have not seen her since , about a year and a half . I know , of what I'm blessed with , that all my prayer's were answered . So no need to tell her , what I received will tell , without word's .

Arnold

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 11:19:20 am »
Yes , exactly ! It has become to be about the Money nowaday's , instead of followship . I keep on praying at home and look into thee Book when I have time , not when somebody tell's me to do it and where to do it . You might have read , there are more and more Home-Churches now , where Family and some Friends come together at somebody's home , instead meeting at an Church . More convenient , don't have to get dressed up , nobody asking for money , same results . Have a Meal together afterward's . It's all about Love thy fellow Human Being .

Vince G

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 11:38:30 am »
Here's something funny. Not haha funny but strange funny.

After much thought (over the years) I had thought if I could do a time travel where would I go? I have chosen to go back to the time Jesus was around just to see how true everything written is.

Somehow Song and I got onto this subject. I think it was when I asked her about religion (if she had? she doesn't) but she replied with she would go back in time to see how true the writings are of some Emperor. The same thought? visiting different people but the same in wanting to know the truth of. I found that interesting. Also I did not say anything about time travel, she came up with that on her own. :)  Just goes to show the type of person she is. She wasn't going back to win a lotto?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 11:40:38 am by Vince G »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 10:18:29 pm »
I would say I am an atheist, but I might give that up because I can't find any profit in it. So call me agnostic instead. But Vince I also had once said that the person I would most like to meet was Jesus. Even if he was not God's son, the beliefs he had and his words of wisdom are to be admired.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances