Author Topic: VISA Approved  (Read 7856 times)

Offline maxx

Re: VISA Approved
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 10:01:31 am »
Chong congratulations.Now remember the deal.You can keep my new wife for a couple of months.After she arrives in Canada.After she gets tired of your lame a**.And the snow and the cold of Canada.You can send her here.I already have her room ready.And I'm waiting for her. :P

Seriously Chong congradulations.It went really quick

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 01:14:24 pm »
Chong,

Just read the timeline. That was really quick. I am looking forward to meeting you and your wife at the meeting.

Now I hope to hear some good news from Rhonald before christmas.  ;)

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 04:31:22 pm »
Way to go Chonger.  I am very happy to hear that you guys finally got the passport back.  Zhifang, Allison and I are looking forward to meeting up with you guys on the 29th, and then lunch with the others Mike, Mustfocus and Bee on Saturday.

Rhonald, like the other guys, I am rooting for you two.  I hope the interview goes smoothly, and we can soon read about you arriving in Calgary.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2010, 01:05:22 am »
It's good to see this post of Chong's and Sunny's reception of her  residency visa. I like to give thanks to all of you wishing for mine and Yan's upcoming interview success.

But because this threads main reason was for Chong to celebrate his own success, I wish to raise my glass and give cheer to you Chong & Sunny........ Gung Bay  :)

And with what drink should we give cheer with? Well shouldn't it be obvious .... the reason why Chong's wife's process was so quickly done was he shipped a case of Sunny D to insure his own

SUNNY DELIGHT
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:08:18 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2010, 10:38:23 am »
Congrats MR and MRS Chong on getting your visa approved.  I can only hope and pray that Xia's visa application (when submitted either in November or February) goes as smoothly as this one has.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 01:37:24 pm »
Haha... now Chong and Sunny are counting the day's .. to "LEAVE" China . I knew Chong does things always his own way .  8)
Your Mom , I'm sure is impatient to meet your Wife " Sunny D. " . Hope you start a new Blog we can follow of your New Life together .

Offline Chong

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 07:49:17 pm »
Congrats MR and MRS Chong on getting your visa approved.  I can only hope and pray that Xia's visa application (when submitted either in November or February) goes as smoothly as this one has.

Thanks guys !

Australia is fast. Sunny's friend went in 4 months. Beijing called her [ in Kaiping ] and her husband [ in Sydney ] and conducted telephone interviews. They married just one week after meeting each other. Mind you, he's of Chinese descent which I believe played a huge factor in the decision.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 09:03:45 pm »
But Chong,

You're also of chinese descent...  :)

If you get a chance, look up something.... Long De Chuan Ren.  It's an old song.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Chong

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 01:36:20 am »
But Chong,

You're also of chinese descent...  :)

Yeah, ... hahaha ... I meant that a 'white person' marrying a Chinese woman may have a longer app process because the embassy has to determine the communication level factor in the relationship.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 04:15:00 am »
Way to go Chong. I was white some months ago. But I think I am slowly turning Chinese. The Chinese girls around here sure like me, they are always looking at me like I was some kind of movie star. My wife doesn't like it much. I just tell here when you got it, you got.
I usually hear when get home you gonna get it alright.

congratulations glad to hear it.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 09:34:24 am »
Hey guys, my car is fixed, so I am headed to the city tonight.  Chong and I are headed for dumplings with our wives, and hopefully those of you in the Toronto area can join us...so Mike, In Jaul, and Dave, I hope you guys can make it.  Anyone else in the GTA want to join us can send me a PM for directions.

Martin

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 09:37:44 am »
I'm in...  Let's try to confirm the numbers so that whoever gets there first can get the logistics. :)
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 10:13:14 am »
Well, from my end, its Zhifang, Allison and me.  I also know Chong and Sunny are coming.  So that's 5 that I can account for.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 10:39:43 am »
I guess I'm number 6...so we have potentially 8 people as far as I know.  Should prove interesting.  ;D
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline shaun

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 12:59:14 pm »
I am just a little south of there.  Directions would be helpful.  Do you think I could make it in time?  I am in Georgia.  ;D

No, really, have fun and eat some dumplings for me too.