Author Topic: VISA Approved  (Read 7854 times)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
Re: VISA Approved
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2010, 01:25:31 pm »
We are up to 7...Mike sent me a message on QQ to let me know he is coming.  A great photo op with all the guys!  Are you going to make it Bee?

Arnold

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 12:44:09 pm »
I heard that Maxx will " Moderate " this Event via Life Feed to New Mex . , so you Guy's watch out what you say and do . The Ban is still in effect even outside of the Forum .

Have a great time of this Super Meeting and hope they made enough Dumplings for you all ?

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 02:13:24 pm »
Well, guess I should provide some feedback.  Apparently Chong cut most of his hair off...  :o

Otherwise, it was a good meet.  We all talked and laughed and had some dumplings... although I was quite surprised that we really didn't eat that much...  Unfortunately Bee had to bail.  But for all 7 it was not too bad.

Next time hopefully we'll have more people there...and watch the restaurant staff wonder how to fit a lot of people into the place...

BTW, props to Chong for sponsoring the meet.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 02:15:03 pm by mustfocus »
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 06:53:36 pm »
Xie-xie In-Jaul for the inside Report of that meeting . Did Chong pay with RMB's or he just try'd too ? I still go around and try to Pay with them in Chinese places

I assume now this very Restaurant will be doing much better from now on ,  :P :P :P thanks to you Guy's .

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2010, 12:16:34 am »
Nah.  He actually paid with Canadian funds.  ::)  Kinda surprised he could find his way to the restaurant though.  Quite a few changes since he left.

That said, surprisingly, we didn't eat that much... I was expecting at least 7 baskets... I think we only hit 5...

Next time we do this, I hope that more of us can join and hopefully with their brides.

Now where is that picture that the waitress took...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 09:14:39 am »
Here is the picture of everyone that could make it...The Chinese Dumpling Gang.