Author Topic: Chnlove...a hoax or real?  (Read 12663 times)

Martin

RE: Chnlove...a hoax or real?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 10:47:21 pm »
maybe it has been a hoax all along and with the tight times with everyone watching their pennies it is going to catch up with them

Well...how can it be a hoax if several members, plus more to come, have gotten married.  Take a look at the official site, and look at their success stories. You tell me?

Spruik

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 11:28:33 pm »
Quote from: 'Uncle Brucie' pid='3888' dateline='1243368810'

Here's my 2 cents again

As you know by chance i meet a wonderful lady i was searching chnlove one day ans seen her so i was became a member on AFF gold member,which get first look at new profiles,i seen the lady that i seen in chnlove i must have been one of the first to send one she got back to me a few days later and we have been talking ever since and now use QQ twice a day,wish i knew how to record it,but in our talking i asked her how many emails she got in AFF she told over a hundred in 2 days at AFF and she had to take her photos off of there,also she liked me and wanted to talk with me,now lets see who has more members.

if she got a 100 emails on chnlove every 2 days and sent a 100 replies every 2 days so that would equal 100 a day sey they all were $5 so the agency and chnlove are making 500$ a day just off this one lady.the agency is P203,3500$ a week ,182,000$ a year,off one good looking lady on there.

her profile is  P2031699 so you can look she is a beautiful lady in pictures there but they have been photoshopped a medium bit,also came up that i asked her she does not even answer the mails since she meet me online.

So really how much is chnlove making with the agency's with the thousands of clients that are there

I want in on our own agency and help people get wifes and help, the right way how it has been said in other posts

Uncle Brucie
totally in love with a beautiful woman

Uncle Brucie,

FYI, she does reply to other mails... (or perhaps the translator again). Karissa Zhou.

I have no intention to steal your girl, but I have become rather sinister about this whole thing, and as a test I sent this girl a cupid note. She replied - rather encouraging also I might add.

I don't like to see others getting hurt (as I did), notwithstanding the success stories.

Toon

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 02:02:55 am »
i guess this is one of those 24 hour rules days ummm
My 2 cents  ????

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:49 am »
I would not worry Uncle Brucie , as sending a cupid note gets an automatic response otherwise the agency translator would not be doing his job , even the first few emails sometimes the ladies are not even aware of .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline China Shark

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 06:21:36 am »
Martin I can appreciate your sentiments and I agree to a certain extent. Chnlove is a good thing yet has been infected with greedy people as of late. Yes, there have been many success stories and there will continue to be in the future. These negative posts are not meant to overshadow the positive posts. They are a necessary evil to protect the brotherhood. The success story guys I am happy for you yet the posts are not really even meant for you guys because you are done hunting as Mike would say. Understand the whole picture and not just a piece of the puzzle. I also want to address Maxx about the comment about the why is it only happening to some and others are having no difficulty, that is a biased and unfair assumption based on your positive experience. It is a possibility that you guys were the fortunate ones. I went through 5 girls so far, is that my fault because none were compatible matches. Just recently I was scammed and Chnlove told me in a letter they suspended the agencie's license to suncontract with them. These negative posts are strengthing our brotherhood not weakening it. Without the necessary info our guys will continue to be taken advantage of, do you want that. Personally I'm in contact with girls right here so it is okay if I stop using Chnlove, but you know what I still believe in Chnlove even with all the crap lately. Stop thinking in western terms guys. This thing is the little bit of bad in the good in the Ying Yang symbol. Both need each other to coexcist in life. There is nothing bogus or hoax about Chnlove, I personally meant three girls and will shortly be meeting a fourth one this weekend. It is for real and needs our support with positive as well as well as negative comments.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Chad

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 07:04:44 am »
As much as I hate to remember the way my trip ended. I have to say that it was all so very real to me. I do not think I was being played or taken advantage of. I just had a problem that she could not deal with. She was a very nice and kind person and I wish so bad it would have worked out. She was a hard worker and had a car, computer and her own place to live. So I just want to add that there may be scammers out there but there are also good ones. I do not think even a Chinese women is goung to marry some one just to get married. This woman never asked for a penny from me nor would she let me buy her even the smallest of items. I even wrote her a few days ago and I didnt think she would respond and of course she didnt. We need to stay positive about the whole chmlove thing.

Offline Danny

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 07:27:03 am »
While I am sure there are scammers out there, it's pretty unusual for you not to be able to work out that it's for real. Most of the scammers are pretty dumb. There's some clever ones about. But mostly, they are as dumb as can be. I went across to China. It didn't work out, but it was something real. I spent a couple of weeks with her and it was a lot of fun. It was touch and go whether it was going to work out to my mind. It didn't work out, but it was something real.

I have written a few letters to about half a dozen other women. And in about half of the cases it was the lady who broke off. So to my mind those three cases were also real. A scammer wouldn't have broken it up.

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 08:17:03 am »
Just to follow up

during our 2 hour webcam this morning i politely asked her if she had been there and she politely got irritated and said she had not been there in 3 days so i left it like that and never brought it up again

so they are possibly writing emf's and cupid notes at that agency P203

it is also so to know the feeling of seeing her face i now know what it is like to actually know someone is there and laugh about nothing i think i have found mine.

Uncle Bruce

and as China shark said he went threw 5 ladies i think it has been 8 for me
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:17:23 am by Uncle Brucie »
My 2 cents  ????

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 09:23:12 am »
I am not saying this is posted here.
:@
I think I have reached a point where I am tired of hearing the word scam. I'm also finding that I'm not the only one at this point. I have seen and read in other forums what some say is a scam?

There are some that read of men going to China and the relationship not working out for whatever reason. It's Not a Scam

Not getting a photo as soon as requested is not a scam.

The relationship not working from the start or not going well? is Not a Scam.

Getting form type letter on first or second reply, is Not a Scam.

She Doesn't have a computer. is Not a Scam.

Doesn't want to give out personal info (Phone #, Home addr) to someone they really don't know except for a few letters written. is Not a Scam.

is Not a Scam, List can go on for pages? Don't forget the women are keeping watch on being scammed themselves. They hear stories there too.

Western men are "Hooking up" with the chinese women just for sex and leave never to be heard from again.

Why do you want a western man? Do you want to disgrace your culture?

Then the old popular, the men have lied and made up many things. Like they are six foot and work out, and 35 years old? When they meet the woman is saying the same as some men? "Who are you?"

Again I am not saying it is someone that posted here.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:26:37 am by Vince G »

Spruik

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 09:49:21 am »
Vince, you are quite right.

And we should also not assume that every lady wants us. They too are entitled to discriminate, and it may well be that they are disappointed on meeting us.

They are not western females who can just tell us to go to buggery. They may just stop writing and we have to accept it.

In real life, they are more likely to give us the bad news through a third party.

A true scam is where the guy visits his "girl', but that girl never actually wrote to him, either direct or through EMFs.

Toon.

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 10:11:07 am »
Thanks Toon, I'm glad and hope others are seeing it this way too.

You made another point I should have put in there. There are some men that because the woman feels she is not attracted to? Have their feeling hurt, feel a kind of prejudiced and yell scam. It's the same as having the feeling hurt and saying she's a lesbian that's why she's not interested? Be men and move on to others. Don't wallow around because your feelings are hurt.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:14:39 am by Vince G »

Spruik

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:15 am »
Vince,

May I suggest a thread about the Asian ways of doing things? For the benefit of those who travel to China first time. Like Asian Etiquette. Also very important in dating Asian ladies and maintaining a happy marriage (in addition to the fundamentals).

Some of us will have spent a lot of time somewhere in Asia (like myself), who will know that people and their culture are different, and we should behave accordingly.

In fact, some western men can be an embarrassment for us all. I have come across them not a few times.

Toon

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 10:43:57 am »
Spruik good idea,..... however, there are guy's on here that do read everything and MOST IMPORTANTLY 'TAKE' it in...If the guy's who are serious about going there to met their ladies, ARE SERIOUS they would already have READ up on everything concerning the ladies culture and history.

Vince just like we spoke about yesterday mate???????

Martin

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 10:53:08 am »
Another point I want to make is this...how many men are writing to multiple women, and think that this is acceptable?  And if this is acceptable, should the women also not be permitted to write to multiple men?  I have read where men are upset because they do not have the exclusive rights on a certain woman, and yet, they have several girls lined up.  The ball bounces both ways.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:04 am »
Another very good point Martin, what is good for the goose is sauce for the gander..... so to speak????
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:57:45 am by Scottish_Rob »