Author Topic: Chnlove...a hoax or real?  (Read 12661 times)

Martin

Chnlove...a hoax or real?
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:50:17 pm »
Peter and I have been talking on QQ, and both have expressed concerns that there is a lot of talk that chnlove has many scams on the go.  From what we are both reading, it would almost seem like there are more scams than there are success stories.  While there have been some recent well documented cases of men being taken by the agency, there are also many well documented cases of success stories.

I personally feel that the success' are being over shadowed by the negative stories.  Let me point out some success stories:

Me! (sorry, was too obvious)  I have married Zhifang
Peter and Tina...soon to get married (I have met both)
Arnold and Qing
Ed and Xindi
 Nik & YanFei
 Maxx & Jinxia
Robert W & BaoPing
Ronald and Ziyan

In two weeks, we will be adding Chong to this list.  I know there are others.  I don't want the negative to overshadow the positive.
And..cough cough...also do not want to forget Vince and Song. (late update)

Be aware of the scams, but don't let them make you believe that this is all a hoax, because it is not.

Vince G

RE: Chnlove...a hoax or real?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 03:42:40 pm »
Ahem! Ahem! Song and I aren't going anywhere without the other. Nothings going to change with us, except more of a future.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 03:53:42 pm »
I think you are right Martin, the negatives at the moment are outweighing the positives, so as you say, lets concentrate on the good of Chnlove...
But as you say be aware, there are scams, but not from every agency.

Hopefully Keren and myself will be added to the list.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:55:04 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 04:13:30 pm »
Here's my 2 cents again

As you know by chance i meet a wonderful lady i was searching chnlove one day ans seen her so i was became a member on AFF gold member,which get first look at new profiles,i seen the lady that i seen in chnlove i must have been one of the first to send one she got back to me a few days later and we have been talking ever since and now use QQ twice a day,wish i knew how to record it,but in our talking i asked her how many emails she got in AFF she told over a hundred in 2 days at AFF and she had to take her photos off of there,also she liked me and wanted to talk with me,now lets see who has more members.

if she got a 100 emails on chnlove every 2 days and sent a 100 replies every 2 days so that would equal 100 a day sey they all were $5 so the agency and chnlove are making 500$ a day just off this one lady.the agency is P203,3500$ a week ,182,000$ a year,off one good looking lady on there.

her profile is  P2031699 so you can look she is a beautiful lady in pictures there but they have been photoshopped a medium bit,also came up that i asked her she does not even answer the mails since she meet me online.

So really how much is chnlove making with the agency's with the thousands of clients that are there

I want in on our own agency and help people get wifes and help, the right way how it has been said in other posts

Uncle Brucie
totally in love with a beautiful woman
My 2 cents  ????

Offline Hajo

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:36:09 pm »
Hi Uncle Brucie,

There is a message export function in QQ. Click the QQ button in the lower left corner of the main panel. Choose "Tools ->Message Manager". Click "Contacts" and mark the Contact you want to export. Then click "Import & Export" (little arrow to the left) and choose "Export message history". When you will save the data, you should change the file type to "Webpage". Then can see all writing in Internet explorer! Save it where you can find it again!

Enjoy!
Well, in August you might add me to the list Martin! hehe! I just sent the visitor invitation to my lady. She is going to apply for the passport at once and then she will apply for the tourist visa! So, hopefully I do not have go through the heartbreaking goodbye at the airport because we both get on the plane!

For those who haven't found the right one, keep looking they are out there!! Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:42:02 pm by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:02:58 pm »
Thank you Hajo, I never knew that.  Worked great.  Saved all of our conversations.  Saving everything to DVD, e mails, now this. great.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 05:43:54 pm »
Bad news spreads like wildfire (Johney Cash song), its a simple psychology.  Watch the 9,10 or 11 o'clock news.  Count the good stories vs the bad, how many good stories are there we never hear about?  How many bad do we not hear about?  How many sign up that never intend on leaving the states or whatever country they reside in to meet thier girl?  Even with us the gross populous of this message board, I'd say there is a good probability of half not going at all.

I think personally the good outweighs the bad, always has.
Can't fix stupid.

Offline maxx

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 07:08:40 pm »
Add Shawn Naferty to the list.I don't remember his wifes name.But he used to post on FB.

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 07:12:37 pm »
And -  Michael Maines & Zhouwie - M

Remember I have a list?

Martin

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 07:25:32 pm »
Sorry Vince, I was not trying to rain on your list....I was just trying to make a point to some of the guys.  I really don't want a second list

Vince G

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 08:43:04 pm »
I was mowing over what could be said? But I think it has been said many times before? There's no way around having to write a woman and use that service. If that is the woman you want to meet? In reading many here and other forums, some jump to conclusion that it's all fake. It's almost like the story of the boy that cried wolf. If a letter comes in late or it's shorter then usual it doesn't mean your being played.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 08:58:05 pm »
Trust mate that's what it's all about.................And Faith:)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 09:52:05 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='3918' dateline='1243385885'

and love
...as irresistible as chocolate

Martin

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 10:40:42 pm »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='3921' dateline='1243389125'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='3918' dateline='1243385885'

and love

What Braveheart and the Chocolate Guy said.

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:01 pm »
maybe it has been a hoax all along and with the tight times with everyone watching their pennies it is going to catch up with them
My 2 cents  ????