Author Topic: my love story  (Read 111656 times)

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Re: my love story
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2011, 10:47:18 pm »
Hey guys and girls, Only 13 more sleeps now until i am back in China with my Qin ai de, I sound like a child waiting for Christmas, haha, She too is beside herself with excitement and is gathering all the information needed for me to bring back here to lodge the visa, It is a long hard road to follow but we are both committed.
It seems the days are getting longer and i can not wait to cross each day off on the calender as they pass, I can just imagine her smiles when we meet each-other at Beijing airport on the 21st of May and i am waiting for that first hug and kiss, She is warming up to the way a western man shows his affection and tells me that she is not so shy any more but i will still try to control myself when i put my arms around her.
It is now 9.24pm and i am waiting for her to finish work and give me the nightly message to say she is safe, I sent her a message on QQ tonight and she was happy that her phone is now working properly to send me back a message, As i was very happy too,,,
...........Never before have i enjoyed shopping for clothes with a lady but i do with my MinYing, She is a gorgeous and,,,Sexy,,(hope i can say that), woman, and has a great fashion sense, She is also very cautious with money too which i like,,(not like my ex), I do not mind spending (our) money on her, She has never asked for anything from me but just my love which i give freely, How can i not love her???.
She is the most adorable, caring, loveable woman i have ever met,,I will spoil her when ever i can and all i ask is for her love in return, She often writes(Will you love me forever?) What can i say to that??? , 
I checked my phone bill when it came through on Friday and i sent 238 text messages and called her 10 times over the last month,,obsessive??? I don't think so, I am lucky to have a company phone and have free international calls and texts too.
Here i am tonight with a smile on my face and the love of a beautiful woman in my heart,,,,,,So much Chinese food to enjoy,,Three weeks of it,,,Who is jealous???? haha,, Good night guys and girls,,,,MinYing and John.
This guy is suffering from a heavy dose of endorphins.  That’s fun to see someone else acting the same as you.  I almost get high reading your posts.  Endorphins are stronger and sweeter than any other drug and you don’t get arrested for abuse. Ha ha.   Have a good time ,  Gerry

PS:  you’re  gone now. Anyone that has crossed over and actually enjoys shopping for women’s clothes is too far gone to save.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2011, 11:06:25 pm »
PS:  you’re  gone now. Anyone that has crossed over and actually enjoys shopping for women’s clothes is too far gone to save.

Ohhhh ... don't nobody save "ME" . I'm long gone and gone to the World of Shopping with the Wife/LaoPo . Any kind of Shopping and I love it now .
IT'S NOT TOO BAD ... REALLY !

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2011, 01:15:35 am »
Ha ha, Thanks Gerry, Yes i am to far gone to save, Im loving every minute of it and will continue to do so, I will control myself and try not to get arrested,  You got it right Arnold, Don,t nobody save me, im long gone too, MinYing has just called me and told me she is on the way to Shanghai to get the information our lawyer has asked for, Wow what a trip, All that way from her home town, She is so committed to getting every thing correct and all the right documents, Only 11 more sleeps now, Not that i am getting much ;D ,Your post made me laugh Gerry, Regards from MinYing and John.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2011, 01:33:05 am »
Hahaha You guys !!!!!

I am very happy to be dragged around the clothes shops for 8 hours buying clothes with Ming...especially the undie shops  8) 8)....becuse in a whole day of frantic shopping in Chengdu, we can go home with endless bags of stuff...and I only spend a few hundred bucks.....try doing that in the West and your credit card will have terminal burn marks on it !!!!!

So dont get into the habit fellas....may be you regret it later at your bancrupcy hearing   ;D ;D ;D

Offline shaun

« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2011, 05:15:30 am »
Whatever she wants to do makes me happy...    within reason...   I love to watch her shop for clothing for herself.   I only break out into a cold sweat at the cash register.  :o

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2011, 03:51:16 am »
24 hours and i am in Beijing with my princess,,4 months is toooo long to be apart,Way to long, tonight at 1am i will be on the runway at Perth international airport, Case is packed , Gifts are brought, hmmmm, what have i forgotten????????i guess i will find out when i am in China,,Update when i am in Beijing,or Suzhou, or Hangzhou or maybe Handan,,, No sleep since Wednesday, Last night the smoke alarm out side my bed room was beeping because of a depleted battery, It is hard wired so i decided to take out the battery but it kept beeping as it does without a battery, so i took the battery from the one in the kitchen as it is battery operated only , That one was depleted too so i had no sleep and then at 3am the one in the lounge started to beep,,,S#*t,, Today at work was hell and now it is pouring with rain and i just hung my washing out to dry, Must keep calm and think of MinYing,,
Update soon guys and girls,,Regards from MinYing and John.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2011, 06:30:00 am »
Safe trip John...ENJOY... ;D ;D ;D :P
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2011, 09:59:33 am »
Have a good trip, enjoy the sites, have fun and look forward to the updates.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Arnold

« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2011, 11:38:20 am »
Hahaha .. I had the same trouble with my Smoke Alarms . Did the same , one by one .. took the Batteries out before it gave up the Beep Beep . Drove me knots , but not in the middle of the Night though .. Lucky me .

Have a great TRIP John and do report .. we are waiting .. you know ?

Vince G

« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2011, 11:57:40 am »
FYI if a smoke alarm is hardwired in series (on the same elec wire) and a battery on one goes bad... they all beep.

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2011, 05:27:49 pm »
yeah john have a fantastic trip  keep us up to speed with how things are going
always look forward to your postings 
must say your reports are like the  film   love story  ;)
regards joey /Sophia

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2011, 08:36:57 am »
Hey guys and girls, Well the waiting was hell over the last week but now im here and it seems like i never left, I arrived on time and went through customs without a problem and in the crowd i could see a hand waving at me and MinYing jumping up and down with the happiest smile on her face, I  sucked back the tears of joy and she came to me from the crowd and arms spread wide gave me the biggest hug i could have hoped for, I could not to resist and picked this tiny lady from her feet and held her and she actually kissed me in public, Not just a short kiss either, She had lost all he inhibitions and it was very welcomed by me, By the time we were back at the hotel all the stresses of the last four months vanished, It feels like we never were apart.
The weather here in Beijing is nice and warm and a nice breeze is blowing, The smells of China once again fill my lungs, The driving is still atrocious, The food is fantastic and my bride is as beautiful and affectionate as the day we were married, She has just spoke to my family on SKYPE and feels good to finally see them, As soon as i return the visa papers will be lodged, I need her every day as you all know how hard it is to be apart from each-other.
I brought some gifts for the family before i left Australia but MinYing has claimed the stuffed kangaroo that i brought for our niece, We must shop for something else for her now, Funny how women still have a soft spot for the stuffed toys, Never mind, MinYing is telling me to stop writing now and join her and teach her some English,,,The boss has spoken,,Oh, by the way, The cat i ate today was different, The snake was not to bad,,,But i drew the line at the testicals,,,,,  Bye guys.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2011, 11:23:02 am »
Super cool, just like in the movies. I am glad you made it without incident and the reunion was what you hoped for.
I hope you get to sleep in tomorrow .

Good Job guy.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2011, 12:29:06 pm »
pineau  john always comes up with excellent postings when in china or  in Aussie
but i draw the line  on  getting some sleep, think john  as  some more important personal stuff to look after  ;D
say no more   ;D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2011, 03:24:11 pm »
But i drew the line at the testicals,,,,,  Bye guys.

Eating testicals?....... now doesn't that take BALLS?  :o
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances