Author Topic: A few concerns  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Dan10

A few concerns
« on: November 19, 2010, 02:34:26 am »

Hi Guys
           I 'm new to this site and want to share my current situation. I have been talking with this girl from Shenyang via chnLove.com for about a month. In her first letter she explained to me that she was studying not to far from where I currently live. I am from Australia and live close to Melbourne, this is where she was studying before heading home for the holidays. After another couple of letters she told me the school and the course that she was doing. The last letter I got from her explained that she is returning to Melbourne in January and wants to meet face to face. I checked out the information and it was all correct about her school and course. I am using the agency; LiaoNing YangGuang Overseas Affairs Service Company ID: P326, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the situation or dealings with that agency.

So far I have been writing via EMF everyday to her but when I have asked for contact via msn or email but with no answer, yet she is planning on meeting me in Melbourne in about 8 weeks? Seems a bit fast or they have done there research somehow and when it comes to January she will disappear and I have wasted my money. I have not given my address or anything to the site or to her at all.  But her letters are getting a bit repetitive, and the other day she was explaining something about her city and when I went to the website of her city, it was the exact copy of what was online, it had just been copied and pasted. Feel like I am getting played a little bit, but just cant put my finger on it.
Thanks guys for reading this

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: A few concerns
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:25:25 am »
Hi Dan....Aussies welcome here  ;D ;D ;D

On the face of it, you at least have a committment for a meeting in 8 weeks...that may or may not come off !!!

In the meantime, you are using EMF dollars at a rapid rate.  :( :(

Not many Chinese ladies have MSN...they ALL have QQ on their phones or computers. Maybe you should try for a QQ session and see what she ( ???) says

My opinion...if she has committed to a meeting, she is likely real, but I cant discount the fact that you maybe being played by the Agency/Translator.

Have you asked for/got any "natural" photos yet ??

I have no personal knowlege of that specific Agency. Maybe some other Bros have

David

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 03:41:18 am »
Dan , welcome , as my other half comes from Shenyang I will show her your post tonight or in the morning , she also in her businesses employs a lot of senior students on a part time basis , lets see if we can slow down your emf money trail as she will have a qq site , they all do , will send more info later , or you can pm me with info ,we live in Boronia with shops in Richmond and Camberwell , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 05:59:20 am »
G'day mate, welcome.  Slowly but surely we Aussies are taking over the world.

Mate hopefully there is a positive to this and your relationship will develop for when/if you have a chance to meet in 8 weeks, I do not consider this too fast, others may disagree with me, but at least you will not have to go to China, maybe surprise her with a book about her subject to show you care about her studies?

This is the very skeptical Jason coming across here, from reading your post maybe she did/is actually study in Australia before, therefore her English reading and writing will have improved so how does her letters read?  Like someone who has at least a more than basic grasp of English grammar?  Surely she would need this to hand in assignments? Therefore she would not need to use a translator, or maybe ask for Uni email address to send to instead of EMF's as she will have one of those and she can check this from anywhere including China.  This maybe a clue or she maybe working for the agency as a translator now and stringing you along?

My views only of course, and good luck to you brother, let us know how you go.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 11:01:49 am »
Don , the one thing you have going for you .. is you only have 8 weeks to wait/see if this is real . Other's will spend months of EMF's , worries , uncertaincies , misunderstandings ect. ect. So , just take it easy on the writing ( not to spend too much for the Agency ) and outwait this short period of time til hour zero .
The Copy and Paste , don't we all do this ? It was after all the easiest thing to show/familiarize her City with you .
Hope it will turn out the way you wish .

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 04:46:11 pm »
Hi Dan , Have you loaded QQ into your computer ? if not go to QQ International.com click english and load you can then give her your qq number in every email you send , although she probably has hers set to Mandarin my QQ number is for you to test is   892075187 , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Dan10

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 10:26:28 am »
Hi Guys,
           thanks for everyone's support and advice. So far I have written only one more EMF and put into play everyone's idea's. I might be just worrying over nothing but it seems a little strange. I have also received another letter from her, which is voiced very strongly in the way that she already thinks that "I am the one". I have sent more pictures of me out and about, and have asked for the same. I now have QQ #1217851987. I think that's right anyway, and have sent her the details.

Once again thanks for everyone's support and I shall Keep everyone informed as to how it is going.

Cheers
Dan

Offline David

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 06:11:20 pm »
Skype works quite well and is free.  She must be able to speak English well to study abroad so there should be no reason to use Skype and save yourself some funds.  She gave you the information to find her so she must have some trust with you already.

Big Dave

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 09:24:06 pm »
Dan10,

I had dealings with that agency last year (P326). Do you have a name for the translator? The translator that was translating the letters for me was Phoebe. I thought very highly of this agency and translator until just recently. I have my reasons but be cautious. I think that I may have been duped by that agency now and I have only just found this out within the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.