Author Topic: Chnlove - the survey  (Read 14163 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: China Love - the survey
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:45 am »
I may resort to making pointless inane posts to keep this thread fresh and browbeat people into voting.

WOW I can certainly help you with that Phillip.  Just say the word!  The inane posts that is - forget the browbeating.

William
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

Re: Chnlove - the survey
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 03:20:17 pm »
Wow.  I really didn't think I was brow beating.   :o

It is Phillip's survey and he can do as he wished with it.  I only offer suggestions and thought it might be helpful if he gave his definition of successful.  I was not trying to suggest that we should debate anything. 

I do differ in some opinions on this but from now on I will keep it to myself as I don't want to "brow-beat."

Geeez!!!!!!

Offline maxx

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 05:53:00 pm »
Just answear the questions.We don't need everybody opinion.Or everbodies critique of the survey questions.If you don't like the survey.You think it is to vague.Then start your own survey.

Offline maxx

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 09:09:13 pm »
Pineau are you a politician.You have taken a yes or no survey.And turned it into the great debate.And like always you are over thinking this.How could anybody be mislead.It is a simple survey.Did you or did you not use Chnlove.Did you or did you not have success.There is no reason for 3 pages of what everybody thinks Of the survey.And how one should go about measuring success.

If you want to tell your story after you have taken the survey.That is fine.If you want to answear the question.In a post that is fine.Just stop debating the finner points of the survey.All we are looking for here.Is some rough numbers.It doesn't have to be exact.This is not rocket science.And we are not changing the fate of the world here

Offline shaun

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 09:35:20 pm »
OK.  I told myself that I would walk away from this and leave it alone.  Maxx and Gerry I think that the both of you should do the same thing.  For some silly reason some of the talk has hit a nerve with a few and it needs to stop.  It is Phillips survey and he can do with it as he wants.  I offered a few ideas and he said no.  So be it.  I'm not angry.  It is his survey.  Let him do it peacefully.

I'm  not against anyone on this thread and I understand how each person feels sort of.  I mean we all want to help but in this case I think it isn't needed.  If Phillip thinks he needs to define more or needs to change the criteria then let him do it.  Who knows he may have a purpose he doesn't want to reveal right now.  It's his choice.  Phillip I hope you aren't taking this like I am speaking down about what you are doing.  I do support what you are doing and have filled out the survey.

So let's stop getting our feelings hurt and let the author of this survey do it as he wished and we should support him in it.

Last as Maxx said if you want to do it differently then do your own survey. Please don't be offended by that statement. It is a valid one.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 09:56:51 pm »
Pineau are you a politician.You have taken a yes or no survey.And turned it into the great debate.And like always you are over thinking this.How could anybody be mislead.

Well ...... by checking out the shout box I can see he was holed up at the Hong Kong airport for 11 hours. Too much waiting around, lack off proper sleep, and estranged atmosphere can play with ones thoughts. So I guess we should just cut him some slack because of lack of sack time.

By the way Alex I enjoyed the survey and I think for a first go around it wasn't too bad; of course I also failed rocket science in school. I was told that I projectiled my thoughts to loudly.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline halfpint

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 02:08:35 am »
Hey, a little controversy is good for the site.  If we cant disagree once in a while, what's the point in sharing opinions.  We are all different. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:58:53 am by halfpint »
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

• Board Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 07:18:54 am »
We could argue till the cows come home about the finer points of the rather crude and simple tool that is this survey. If you want my real definition of success in a relationship it is that in 50 years time, I will still be as much in love with my wife as I am now.

That is a good criteria to woprk with.

I think that I can honestly say that in 50 years time I will definately not be in love with my wife.
Even 30 could be pushing it for me and one member reckons 10 years will be too long for me to be here on this earth.

Maybe someone can answer for the former members whose relationship went belly up!

And Shaun the brow beating was not directed at you. It was another inane comment made by me in response to Philips suggestion that he would browbeat people into completing the survey.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 01:58:21 am »
Well, as a member whose relationship went belly up, I did not know what to put, since technically, I did have success with chnlove.

Offline Clayton

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 06:18:07 am »
For my two bobs worth I'll say the survey was a good idea and that without Chnlove I would never have met my wife, having said that, there are thing i would do different if i had to go through it again, for instance, i would have done my research better, if i had known about this site it would have saved me time and money. Chnlove is a great place to start but in my opinion the sooner you use the likes of QQ the better, there is no doubt that communicating directly with a woman is far more personal than using someone else's words.
Cheers
Leeroy
This is the way to go

• Board Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 09:55:22 am »
If I can say a few more words.  There are a great number of men out there who need Chnlove.  They are not really interested in travelling outside their own coutries let alone to China but they receive some sort of kick from receiving emails from attractive Chinese women-  Real or not.   Running my own agency with a partner for a while was testament to that and what they required from a lady. 

Also another member and myself tested out a mutual friend and we could not believe the lengths that this 73 year old  would go to obtain emails from a '26 year old' beauty that would not give the time of day in real life.  But even after explaining the pitfalls he was letting himself in for he is still looking for the impossible dream.

He did it for the fun, the pleasure, the kick, the sexual happiness or whatever bUT all in all the contact made him happy and still is with others.  How much it will cost him we will never know.

A lot of men pay ernormous prices to listen to a woman talking sex on the phone to him.  The phone calls ends, he has a huge bill and nothing else. At least with Chnlove he has a picture and emails to read and look at time and time again for his fistfull of Dollars.

Chnlove was a starting point for many of us. Not the finishing point.  It bought me to China in the first place and this week I complete 2 years here.

So I thank Chnlove for that.

We on this forum probably have more commitmnet to meeting a real Chinese women and there will be successes and failures.   (I talk only of the men as I have still never worked out why women want to be on here.) But let us not knock Chnlove too much. They play a great role for many.

We are a few but  there thousands that are willng to pay for a service that will never end in frution for them.

Willy

Ok Mr Chnlove I will be over for my paycheck next week.

Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Scots_Robbie

• Everyone should have a dream
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 10:43:37 am »
What Willy says is true and has a legititimate point...

As for myself 'HAD' it NOT been for finding Chnlove, I WOULD never HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE MY COUNTRY (WELL THE UK).
Many men are  'CONNED, and SCAMMED', of-course It's not right, but there are STILL ones who have suffered this, and THEY still persist to use Chnalove :o :o

And with our site, or without our site, this will continue.  Maybe Chnlove is an necessary evil...
Cras amat qui nunquam amavit quique amavit cras amat...

Tomorrow may he love who never loved before,  and may he who has loved love too

Offline maxx

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 08:10:38 pm »
I also think what Willy is saying is true.Chnlove has started allot of people on this journey

Arnold

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 02:46:05 pm »
I also think what Willy is saying is true.Chnlove has started allot of people on this journey

I guess I'm the only one here .. where the 12 Girl Band send me off on this Journey to China . I must meet them in Person and thank them first hand for a Wife I'm stuck with now . ::)

Vince G

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 05:30:08 pm »
While checking out something else I ran across the other survey started by my good friend Jim/abigbutt/dude.

http://www.chinaromance.net/index.php?topic=2241.msg37624#msg37624