Author Topic: Birth Announcement......!!!!  (Read 17157 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Birth Announcement......!!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2011, 08:49:12 pm »
Nice relaxed photo's Mr David , I cannot get Sujuan to use our dishwasher very often as she tends to wash as she is cooking so we only have plates and sticks of wood to wash at the end , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Arnold

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2011, 04:23:32 pm »
After nine Trips , you finally have found somebody to use your Exercise Equipment  ;D ;D .
It's great to see Ming feeling so at Home already and again thankful for your wonderful updates David .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2011, 04:33:52 pm »
China bound...

Yes, I am truly convinced Ming is happy in her new home /Country, today marks our first month together....and its all good  ;D ;D

The pool has limestone header flagstones and all the paving is in real bricks. I would not tackle something this big myself, it was all done by an Italian Stone-mason as part of the complete pool package. He was a real old-style craftsman and the final result is perfect, the cut-outs around the pillars was so good, you could not get a cigarette paper into the joints !!!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2011, 06:13:23 pm »
I am told that my training program is slowly turning me into a real person, now that I am getting used to the Chinese way of doing things   ;D ;D

Maybe sometime in the next few years I will be able to join the human race !!!!

There are a few more "little learnings" that I should share with you as you journey into a relationship with a Chinese Woman.....

1) Boiled eggs with yummy , runny yolks are poisonous......boiled eggs must be cooked 'till they resemble cannon-balls...then they are safe to eat.
2) All those things that guys need "in case"...bits of string, wire, nuts, bolts, screws, washers etc etc are junk and must be thrown out immediately
3) All those things that she needs....bottles, tins, plastic bags, envelopes, newspapers, must be kept in every corner of the house because they are essential to the future  of mankind.
4) Sneaking the odd prawn to the cat as a treat is a Capital offence and will be punished by withdrawal of hugs, kisses and sexual favours for 48 hours.
5) At "that time of the Month" both of us can only drink hot milk...coffee, tea and such are banned.......dunno why...because I HATE hot milk !!!
6) The cleaning lady we have is a cheat...and must be followed around constantly to ensure that we get our money's worth..........next find a new cleaning lady....the one we had did not like this one bit
7) Allow 4 hours at the Supermarket to buy the weekly groceries...everything must be microscopically scrutinised for blemishes and all shelves must be investigated to find the longest expiry date.
8) All Supermarket checkout chicks are cheats and must be closely supervised as they scan and weigh the merchandise we buy......2 or 3 check weighings of vegetables are necessary....next find a different 
    Supermarket...security gets twitchy at such attention !!!
9) Wait until the cash vending terminal is free of people....if other people are around, they will see your PIN number and steal your money....be prepared for looooong waits !!!
10)If your eyes deviate one millimetre towards another woman....you will loose hugs, kisses and sexual favours for 48 hours...even if she is fat and ugly.

Finally...

1) If you cant handle a fantastic massage every day, dont marry a Chinese woman
2) If you cant handle being spoiled to death every day, dont marry a Chinese woman
3) If you cant handle the household being run like clockwork with eveything taken care of without fuss and bother, dont marry a Chinese woman

What a life...couldn't be better  ;D ;D ;D

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2011, 02:06:46 am »
David, I laughed until i almost cried, Great up-date, Congratulations, MinYing and John.

Offline shaun

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2011, 07:18:23 pm »
Ha!  I missed this before.  Yes David great update.  But I think you are pulling our legs a little.  ;)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2011, 05:51:28 am »
'Fraid not Shaun , Sujuan is on the same wavelength , even at the China store here it is check all on pricing register and then double check the docket in the car on the way home , and in several rooms in our house on a Saturday morning the furniture keeps moving ha ha , this is the only day I get to sleep in , but it is all fun and Sujuan is complaining because she has put on 1 kg in the last year , whilst I have put on bloody 3 , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2011, 08:43:21 am »
Well the new slim line Willy is on the way.  I had reached the ghastly weight of 250 lbs when i said enough is enough.  I am now down to 200lbs and will be happy to get to 175.

Funny it has been no hardest ship in this summers really hot weather.

Why wife weighs in at 95 lbs so our average weight is just 147.5 which makes me feel better!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2011, 09:11:44 pm »
Willy,  I never thought I would gain weight eating Chinese food but I am starting to feel my pants are getting tighter.  What have yo been doing to loose the weight?
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE