Author Topic: Birth Announcement......!!!!  (Read 17163 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Birth Announcement......!!!!
« on: June 16, 2011, 03:18:44 am »
                                        David and Ming...Birth Announcement

David and Ming have great pleasure in announcing the arrival of a new addition to their family.

Ming was safely delivered of a healthy, happy Visa in Chengdu (China) on 16th June 2011

Both Mother and Visa are doing well.

The happy couple have decided to name their little bundle of joy…”309 – Temporary Resident, Spouse”.

Sincere acknowledgement is given for the many efforts from all concerned to ensure that the child was delivered safe and healthy.

In particular, our grateful thanks are sent to the following:

To the attending Midwife (The Australian Immigration Department) for helping to make the birth shorter than we were originally led to believe…180 days to be exact.

To Dr Charles Wu, Migration Attorney, for his meticulous attention and preparation of the necessary documents that made the easy birth possible.

To friends at the Chinalove.info Forum Hospital, without whose support, advice and companionship, the lengthy and sometimes tedious pregnancy of 24 months would have been much less easy to bear.

A very special mention for Drs Maxx, Martin and Arnold who skilfully helped Ming overcome a serious bout of religious bacteria (A particular rare and potentially lethal strain of “Unequally Yoked–itis”) late in the pregnancy, which at one stage seemed likely to result in a premature termination.

Without their skills and professional assistance it is difficult to see how the birth could have been concluded without major complications, but superior Medical knowledge and skills successfully dealt with the infection, and Mother was brought back to full health just in time for the birth.

The happy couple are now busily making plans for the homecoming, which if all goes well, should be within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Finally, David and Ming request that no flowers are sent, instead interested persons may choose to make a donation to the China Lonely Hearts Foundation so that in some small way it may help those still in-waiting for their own happy event.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:22:40 am by David E »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Birth Announcement......!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:35:35 am »
Congratulations David to both you and Ming , Perth will welcome her with open arms , even though it is a long way from Melbourne , we will feel the happiness when she finally arrives in W.A . , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 04:04:24 am »
IS IT A BOY OR GIRL????????

Congratulations to you both.  I expect you are both as happy can be.  In the acceptance email they send out, under the 309 grant PDF there is the web address for IOM (iom.int), Xia and I are using them for the plane ticket to come to Australia (hurry up Tuesday).  They give a discount and also let each family member migrating have a baggage allowance of 40kg instead of the usual 20.

The fare was about 200AUD cheaper to fly from Hong Kong to Sydney than advertised with Qantas.  Do not know what it will cost to fly to Perth though.  Worth a thought and to save on not having to pay exta $$$$ for luggage is a bonus.

Once again congratulations to you both.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 04:19:26 am »
Jason , you mean they now have an airport in Perth , I always thought David jumped on the Nullabor train and then took off from Sydney 2 days later ha ha  ;D .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 04:31:04 am »
Jason , you mean they now have an airport in Perth , I always thought David jumped on the Nullabor train and then took off from Sydney 2 days later ha ha  ;D .

Cheeky bugger..........if it wasnt for us here in the West making squillions of bucks for Australia, you lot would be eating grass and living in a shoe box in the middle of the road !!!!

Not even your abuse of Sandgropers can dent my elation today .........

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 04:33:31 am »
Thanks Jason

I will check out IOM...gotta be worth it for the extra baggage allowance, never mind the cost. I brought 26 kilos of Mings stuff home with me last week....and there is a lot more to come...hope to goodness she does not pack the kitchen sink...but she just might !!!!

Offline Clayton

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:12:13 am »
Congratulations David and Ming, I can only wonder how you are feeling right now, you are the light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of us stuck in limbo
This is the way to go

Offline maxx

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 05:48:48 am »
David E congradulations to you and Ming.I'm glad we could help you two work this out.Good luck and best wishes.

Maxx.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 05:51:12 am »
No problem mate, if you need any info let me know and I will assist where I can.  As for the shoebox I managed to move us to the side of the road and the grass has always been greener in the east.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 07:43:07 am »
David E, congratulations to you and to Ming, of course :)
Best wishes and please, just let us know, is it a boy or a girl, so? :)
and of course, may some photos follow as well :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 07:57:00 am »
Good News David.

But does that mean your crocked for the next Test series.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 08:02:16 am »
That is absolutely great news.  I am extremely happy for the both of you.  Coddle that little Visa until it grows into full grown citizenship if that is what the two of you choose.

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 08:18:02 am »
My Wit seems to have taken a holiday? So I'll just throw in my Congratulations on this long awaited birth.

Offline seagull

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 08:41:23 am »
Congratulations David E, we really need to increase the population of Western Australia, and there's no better demographic than beautiful Chinese women! Well done.

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 08:47:53 am »
Can I throw in our Congrat's as well ?
Now remember though David , Ming must stay in Bed and be cared for .. at least one Month . No shower , washing Hair , eating only specially prepared food ( Chinese of course ) and TLC without mmmh mmmh .. well you know  :-\ ???.

Time to bring Ming " HOME " !