Author Topic: Your experience when visiting a Chnluv agency in China.  (Read 4182 times)

Offline shaun

Re: Your experience when visiting a Chnluv agency in China.
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 08:08:01 pm »
Vince I know you are wise and know about a lot of the schemes, just be careful.  I didn't do well there but there have been other men on this site that have done very well with that agency.  Peter comes to mind.  From Austria or something like that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:11:54 pm by shaun »

jeffho13

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 11:21:27 pm »
That's funny, was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I've meet a gal on Chnlove from Changsha Deeply Loving Matchmaking Co. (anyone have any experience with them?) and have been exchanging EMF's for about 3 months now. I'm planning on going to Hong Kong/Guangzhou in Sept/Oct with a good buddy who is originally from HK and taking a side trip to visit my girl. I'm a 35 yr old American born Chinese and can speak broken Mandarin- enough to get me into trouble ;D, and can understand a bit more than I can speak, so language may not be as big an issue for me (and no, my friend cannot translate as he speaks Cantonese only), but in case things go pear shape, I was thinking of visiting some of the agencies directly as a back up plan. I've read some fairly positive reviews for Changsha MeiYin International Marriage Introduction Co. but I can't seem find their physical address listed anywhere on the posts. Anyone here able to help? Also do they have a website?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:27:46 pm by jeffho13 »

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 12:27:42 am »

Welcome to the forum Jeff.
All the agencies are hard to get info on (address, ph no) unless given to you. There has to be a way to search them out? At the bottom of the woman's profile is a link to a agency "profile". Maybe ask the translator in the mail for the info? Worth a try.

Offline Wilfred Motosue

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 01:31:43 am »
That's funny, was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I've meet a gal on Chnlove from Changsha Deeply Loving Matchmaking Co. (anyone have any experience with them?) and have been exchanging EMF's for about 3 months now. I'm planning on going to Hong Kong/Guangzhou in Sept/Oct with a good buddy who is originally from HK and taking a side trip to visit my girl. I'm a 35 yr old American born Chinese and can speak broken Mandarin- enough to get me into trouble ;D, and can understand a bit more than I can speak, so language may not be as big an issue for me (and no, my friend cannot translate as he speaks Cantonese only), but in case things go pear shape, I was thinking of visiting some of the agencies directly as a back up plan. I've read some fairly positive reviews for Changsha MeiYin International Marriage Introduction Co. but I can't seem find their physical address listed anywhere on the posts. Anyone here able to help? Also do they have a website?

You have to go to chnlove website .  I haven't been there for over a year but if I remember right, you can search the agency you want to look up or I think you can look for girls in changsha and as you go through each of them , look to see which one comes from the agency you want to go to. At the bottom of their profile says , I think, where they are from and from there you can rate that agency and get info about that agency. try that and if you need help, let me know and I'll find the address for you.

Offline Wilfred Motosue

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 01:42:11 am »
That was a great idea, Wilfred.  I don't think I had heard anyone else try your specific method before.  Very good!
[/quote

Hi Scott. Thanks for all your advice and great ideas that you've been giving me.  I really appreciate it. Many happy blessings to you and your wife.
Take care.
wilfred