Author Topic: my birthday today !  (Read 4062 times)

Offline wild imagination

• i am a person with a genuine heart
my birthday today !
« on: November 14, 2011, 07:43:55 pm »
wish myself happy birthday ,young and beautiful forever .even i know that is impossible !
but let me sleep in my dream and never wake !
really can't believe i turn to 40 today .in china this age is sad and regarded as old woman !
it's strange at this age i am still naive and have a lot of dream which i always have all of these years but till now haven't been achieved maybe it would never come true .but how people live without dream ?
even it's just a fairy tale forever ,i can't live without it or i will be just a dead body walking in this world .
but dear everyone it's better live with dream or without dream ??maybe sometimes when you have dreams you live either in joy or pity.maybe i should feel satisfied with the love i have now ?because with some unrealistic beautiful dreams i neglect the life i am living now ?should i call back my soul dangling outside and put in realistic life ?from now on just live numbly?
i hope i could do that and still feel happy whereas it's difficult for me .
so my soul and body would be split up all the rest of life ?
i am crazy to talk these bullshit.
sorry!
haha
i want to meet people who is caring,loving and having the moral bottomline .

Arnold

Re: my birthday today !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 07:58:56 pm »
Lily , sad as it is .. one can NEVER give up hope . I for instance , after 30 years of Marriage lost my Wife to Cancer . I could have given up , but guess what .. I didn't and now I'm with the most wonderful Wife I could have ever wished for . From all places , halfway around the World . How is that possible ? Well , I tell you .. I prayed for help to give me strength and Qing prayed for a good Husband .. the rest is in my Blog .

One gains nothing by giving up , only moving forward .. even if it's always up-hill .. you'll never know what is on top of that Hill waiting ?

I now find it hard to wish you a "Happy" Birthday , but I will anyway ! Yes , 40 is not a good Age in your homeland .. but in the western part of the World it is just a number . I married my first Wife , with seven Kids already . I don't think she would have had any chance in the World in China . you need to look outside the BOX like we say often here and open any door that is presented to you .

Happy Birthday Lily !

Offline Clayton

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 08:17:08 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LILI

Girl, don't you ever stop dreaming because some times dreams come true, I realise 40 years old for a woman in China maybe old but not where i come from.
I think this age is when we become mature and settled in our ways, Lili you need to do what Arnold said, look outside your world because i believe that there is a solemate for everyone out there somewhere you just have to look.
Even an old bugger like me found someone and she is 49, so Lili hold your chin up,give us a smile and enjoy your maturity. infact, may every day be full of sunshine for you.

Cheers
Leeroy
This is the way to go

Offline mracn

• The world's largest direct seller in the telecom idustry
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 08:25:12 pm »
Happy Birthday Lily, there is always someone out there for everyone.

George

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 09:59:11 pm »
Welcome to the 40 club!  I just got here in January. Never let go of your dreams. Dreams might not always come true, but they are still dreams. What is life, without dreaming of tomorrow. Even if you have everything you want, there will still be things to dream about.

Arnold, that has to be the best line I have ever read...I prayed for strength, Qing prayed for a good husband, and the rest is in my blog. I laughed when I read that. Just struck a funny chord with me.

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 10:14:05 pm »
What can I say , but it is how it was and that is so ! I needed Strength to go ON and Qing .. yes she did go to an very Famous Temple in Shanghai to do just that . Both our Prayer's were answered .. I think  ???    8) :-*

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 10:27:54 pm »
many happy returns lily, have a nice day ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 10:45:05 pm »
Your 40 today !  I was almost 60 when I found a wonderful partner.

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
  Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

Happy Birthday Lily
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:25:33 pm by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 11:35:16 pm »
Happy Birthday Lily

I would not mind being 40 again? Would you want to trade? I am well past 40 but still feel like it. Things could be worse.

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 11:57:29 pm »
Dear Sweet Friend, Happy Birthday to you!! Like all the others have already said NEVER EVER give up your dreams. Please don't let life beat you down. James
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 12:40:22 am »
Happy birthday Lily, I hope you have many more to come, I myself did not find my true love until i was 45, never give up, MinYing and John .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 03:17:59 am »
Happy Birthday..... ;D ;D

And dont ever forget...."Today is the Tomorrow we dreamed about Yesterday"........ ;)

Offline wild imagination

to all my friend who have given me regards on my birthday
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 07:24:45 pm »
dear all friends
i  have read all the words from each of you .i am so appreciated to your concern about me .
thanks so much !really don't know how to express my feeling .
i will try my best to be positive in the tough life .
please give me strength.let's work together.
so are there some friends who live in china now ?
maybe one day we could visit each other ?
i love all of you !

Arnold

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 07:49:17 pm »
Now this is what we like to see .. a "Happier" Lily .

You know Life isn't that bad after all . I have a Sister ( throught Chnlove ) in Kunming that is 53 yrs old , was married twice to bad Husbands ( one a Drunk and the other a Woman beater ) . The only thing that she really wanted was a Child of her own . That wish came never true for her and now it's too late . You know what , she is still going on in Life ( Singing and Dancing throughout China with a Group ) and she is one happy Person . She got over the Child thing , because she had to .. otherwise she would have gone crazy . Also lost her Mom a while back and her Father was sick . Here was my Mei Mei besides all this , still managed to find a happy Life . You have something that she would have treasured ( a Son ) , so you must be thankful as many People that want to .. never get the opportunity .

Anyway , sit down and calmly look at your situation and you'll see there is always Hope for everybody including you .

PS: Lily , if you do me a Favour .. I'd like to see a Photo on your Avatar with a Smile on your Face .. because I know you have ONE ! :D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:51:17 pm by Arnold »

Offline wild imagination

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 09:37:28 pm »
dear arnold
thanks for your encouraging words.
i will try my best !
ok i will change another picture.
but i have never got a picture that laugh very sunshine.
lily