Author Topic: Latest Travel Warning from US State Department.  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Latest Travel Warning from US State Department.
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:33:19 pm »
Here is the most recent travel warning for U.S. citizens and everybody else that travels internationally.

Worldwide Caution

January 24, 2012

The Department of State has issued this Worldwide Caution to update information on the continuing threat of terrorist actions and violence against U.S. citizens and interests throughout the world. U.S. citizens are reminded to maintain a high level of vigilance and to take appropriate steps to increase their security awareness. This replaces the Worldwide Caution dated July 26, 2011, to provide updated information on security threats and terrorist activities worldwide.

The Department of State remains concerned about the continued threat of terrorist attacks, demonstrations, and other violent actions against U.S. citizens and interests overseas. Current information suggests that al-Qaida, its affiliated organizations, and other terrorist organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks against U.S. interests in multiple regions, including Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics including suicide operations, assassinations, kidnappings, hijackings, and bombings.

Extremists may elect to use conventional or non-conventional weapons, and target both official and private interests. Examples of such targets include high-profile sporting events, residential areas, business offices, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, schools, public areas, and other tourist destinations both in the United States and abroad where U.S. citizens gather in large numbers, including during holidays.

U.S. citizens are reminded of the potential for terrorists to attack public transportation systems and other tourist infrastructure. Extremists have targeted and attempted attacks on subway and rail systems, aviation, and maritime services. In the past several years, these types of attacks have occurred in cities such as Moscow, London, Madrid, Glasgow, and New York City.

EUROPE: Current information suggests that al-Qaida, its affiliated organizations and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks against U.S. and Western interests in Europe. European governments have taken action to guard against terrorist attack, and some have spoken publicly about the heightened threat conditions. In the past several years, attacks have been planned or occurred in various European cities.

MIDDLE EAST and NORTH AFRICA: Credible information indicates terrorist groups also seek to continue attacks against U.S. interests in the Middle East and North Africa. For example, Iraq remains dangerous and unpredictable. U.S. military forces have withdrawn as of December 31, 2011 but the threat of attacks against U.S. citizens, including kidnapping and terrorist violence, is expected to continue. Methods of attack have included roadside improvised explosive devices, mortars, and shootings. Security threat levels remain high in Yemen due to terrorist activities there. The U.S. Embassy has had to close several times in response to ongoing threats by al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP). U.S. citizens as well as other Westerners have been targeted for attack in Yemen. U.S. citizens have also been the targets of numerous terrorist attacks in Lebanon in the past (though none recently) and the threat of anti-Western terrorist activity continues to exist there. In Algeria, terrorist attacks occur regularly, particularly in the Kabylie region of the country. In the past, terrorists have targeted oil processing facilities in both Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States. U.S. citizens should remain cautious and be aware that there may be a more aggressive focus by the Iranian government on terrorist activity against U.S citizens.

The events of last year's Arab Spring, which affected many countries in the Middle East including Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, and Syria, have resulted in civil unrest and large-scale protests and demonstrations. U.S. citizens are warned that demonstrations intended to be peaceful can escalate into violent clashes. U.S. citizens are reminded that demonstrations and riots can occur with little or no warning. U.S. citizens are urged to avoid areas of demonstrations if possible and to exercise caution if within the vicinity of a demonstration.

AFRICA: A number of al-Qaida operatives and other extremists are believed to be operating in and around Africa. Since the July 11, 2010 terrorist bombings in Kampala, Uganda, for which the Somalia-based, U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization al-Shabaab has claimed responsibility, there have been increased threats against public areas across East Africa. The terrorist attacks of October 2011 against the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) and African Union (AU) peacekeeping forces in Somalia, as well as the grenade attacks against a nightclub and bus stop in downtown Nairobi, Kenya, highlight the vulnerabilities to terrorist attacks in East Africa and around the world. Additionally, the terrorist group al-Qaida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) has declared its intention to attack Western targets throughout the Sahel (which includes Mali, Mauritania, and Niger). It has claimed responsibility for kidnappings, attempted kidnappings, and the murder of several Westerners throughout the region, including southern Algeria. In Nigeria, a group known as Boko Haram claimed responsibility for an August 26, 2011, suicide bombing attack on the United Nations Headquarters in Abuja that killed 25 people and wounded more than 120.

U.S. citizens considering travel by sea near the Horn of Africa or in the southern Red Sea should exercise extreme caution, as there has been a notable increase in armed attacks, robberies, and kidnappings for ransom by pirates. Merchant vessels continue to be hijacked in Somali territorial waters, while others have been hijacked as far as 1,000 nautical miles off the coast of Somalia, Yemen, and Kenya in international waters.

The U.S. government maritime authorities advise mariners to avoid the port of Mogadishu and to remain at least 200 nautical miles off the coast of Somalia. In addition, when transiting around the Horn of Africa or in the Red Sea, it is strongly recommended that vessels travel in convoys and maintain good communications at all times. U.S. citizens traveling on commercial passenger vessels should consult with the shipping or cruise ship company regarding precautions that will be taken to avoid hijacking incidents. Commercial vessels should review the Department of Transportation Maritime Administration's suggested piracy countermeasures for vessels transiting the Gulf of Aden.

SOUTH ASIA: The U.S. government continues to receive information that terrorist groups in South and Central Asia may also be planning attacks in the region, possibly against U.S. government facilities, U.S. citizens, or U.S. interests. The presence of al-Qaida and its affiliates [Taliban elements, Lashkar-e-Taiba, indigenous sectarian groups, and other terror organizations], many of which are on the U.S. government's list of Foreign Terror Organizations (FTOs), poses a potential danger to U.S. citizens in the region. Terrorists and their sympathizers have demonstrated their willingness and ability to attack targets where U.S. citizens or Westerners are known to congregate or visit. Their actions may include, but are not limited to, vehicle-born explosive attacks, improvised explosive device attacks, assassinations, carjackings, rocket attacks, assaults, or kidnappings.

Such attacks have occurred in a number of South Asian states, including Pakistan, where a number of extremist groups continue to target U.S. and other Western citizens and interests, and Pakistani government and military/law enforcement personnel. Suicide bombing attacks continue to occur throughout the country on a regular basis, often targeting government authorities such as police checkpoints and military installations, as well as public areas such as mosques, and shopping areas. Kidnappings of U.S. citizens are also on the increase. In Afghanistan, remnants of the former Taliban regime and the al-Qaida terrorist network, as well as other groups hostile to International Security Assistance Force (ISAF)/NATO military operations, remain active. There is an ongoing threat of kidnapping and assassination of U.S. citizens and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) workers throughout the country. There is an increased threat of terrorism in India. Terrorists have targeted public places in India frequented by Westerners, including luxury and other hotels, trains, train stations, markets, cinemas, mosques, and restaurants in large urban areas.

CENTRAL ASIA: Supporters of terrorist groups such as the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, al-Qaida, the Islamic Jihad Union, and the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement are active in the Central Asian region. Members of these groups have expressed anti-U.S. sentiments and attacked U.S. government interests in the past. Previous terrorist attacks conducted in Central Asia have involved improvised explosive devices, suicide bombings, assassinations, and kidnappings.

EAST ASIA: Regional and international terrorist organizations remain active in the region and have attacked U.S. interests in the past.
Before You Go

The Department of State encourages U.S. citizens living overseas or planning to travel abroad to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). When you enroll in STEP, we can keep you up to date with important safety and security announcements. Enrolling will also make it easier for the Embassy to contact you in the event of an emergency. You should remember to keep all of your information in STEP up to date; it is particularly important when you enroll or update your information to include a current phone number and e-mail address.

U.S. citizens are strongly encouraged to maintain a high level of vigilance, be aware of local events, and take the appropriate steps to bolster their personal security. For additional information, please refer to "A Safe Trip Abroad".

U.S. government facilities worldwide remain at a heightened state of alert. These facilities may temporarily close or periodically suspend public services to assess their security posture. In those instances, U.S. embassies and consulates will make every effort to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens. U.S. citizens abroad are urged to monitor the local news and maintain contact with the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

As the Department of State continues to develop information on potential security threats to U.S. citizens overseas, it shares credible threat information through its Consular Information Program documents, including Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, Country Specific Information, and Emergency Messages, all of which are available on the Bureau of Consular Affairs website at http://travel.state.gov/. Stay up to date by bookmarking our website or downloading our free Smart Traveler iPhone App for travel information at your fingertips. Follow us on Twitter and the Bureau of Consular Affairs page on Facebook as well.

In addition to information on the internet, travelers may obtain up-to-date information on security conditions by calling 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or, from other countries, on a regular toll line at 1-202-501-4444. These numbers are available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, Eastern Time (except U.S. federal holidays).

Be safe and keep your eyes open to potential dangers! :)

Offline Jan

• QQ 1507672319
Re: Latest Travel Warning from US State Department.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:27:35 pm »
They are just trying to keep you scared! There is no threat (spoon)!

Well its the same as if you are afraid of flying because you can die. Or afraid to leave your house because you could get blown up by an satellite... In my opinion at least.

:) Of course use common sense and be normally cautious.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:18:37 pm »
Finland, there may not be any threats.  I cannot recall a terrorist incident in Finland!

But I have lived through a lifetime of terrorist activities waged against the UK. Correction not the whole UK just against England. No just an occasional shooting but bloody great car bombs left in the busy streets that have maimed and killed. If I recall the first exploded early in 1973 the last in July 2005 although there have been a couple of failed attempts since.

(Unfortunately much of the terrorism waged against uk was supported by a proportion of the population of certain parts of the USA but 9/11 changed all that. America woke up to the true meaning of terrorism. An event that changed the world.)

I remember that a couple of days after my birthday in 2005,  I was driving through London intending to park up near to Liverpool Street Tube station (Underground - Metro) intending to catch a train into the East End of London.  I go stopped by the police for jumping a light.  I must admit I was not happy with that and I ranted a bit of fury on the officer who had pulled me over.   When I got to the Liverpool Street station there was massive panic.  It turned out that a bomb has gone off on the Aldgate bound train that I had been heading for although it was only a while later when casualties were emerging that we found out that it was a bomb on a packed train.

Later it was annouced that three trains in various parts of London had been attacked by suicide bombings and a total of 40 people had been killed and more than 700 injured.  Then an hour later another bomb was exploded on a Bus in Tavistock Square killing another 13 people.  The police officer that pulled me over could well have unwittingly saved my life.

Two weeks later another group tried to do the same again but were foiled. The next day a Brazillian was mistakenly shot dead by police on a tube train after he was wrongly suspected of carrying another bomb in his work bag having been tailed from a suspect address.  London was in a state of panic for several weeks to come and really this unfortunate guy was a victim of terroism as well.

That is just one of many incidents that had hit London in the past 40 years or so that I have witnessed the aftermath of.

Terrorism is here to stay.  As they say one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

In the countries that have been targeted previously then they have learned to be vigilant but incidents now occur in the most unlikely places so everyone should be aware of the dangers even in far off Finland.

Maybe that is why I enjoy the peace and quiet of a 'well regulated China' now!

Willy

Sorry Robbie I forget the attack on Glasgow airport, Scotland, in 2007 when they drove a car laden with gas through the main doors of the airport.  This was later linked to two failed London bombings the day before.
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 12:29:30 am »
Willy I don't know what you speak of.If you are talking about Americans supporting the I.R.A.No we never supported the I.R.A. there was a few malcontents in New York and Chicago.That did raise some money for the I.R.A.But as a whole no America never supported the I.R.A. cause.Those wack jobs that were supporting the I.R.A. were probably upset because the Brits were killing women and children.Willy I forget why was the British troops in Ireland?Isn't Ireland it's own country with it's own government.

Also 9-11 was not the first time we were attacked by terrorist.they tried to blow up the twin towers back in the 90s with a couple of car bombs.They did blow up a federal building in Oklahoma city.I don't remember what year.I do remember more then a few people were killed.Or how about the time the Marine barracks in the 80s were attacked.Or the battleship Cole was attacked in Yemen.Terrorism hits every country eventually.

Rob Lockabie Scotland I think 1988 a plane exploded it was latter determend that a bomb was set off while the plane was in the air.They Killed Brits, Scots, Irish, and Americans.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 04:17:28 am »
 My comments were of my own experiences. I made no direct reference to any specific groups.   But there again I probably know more about the organisations you mentioned than the average person.  It was only after Omagh that a great deal of funding was cut off.

Yes Maxx I realise that it was, as I said, only in some areas where the support was such. But it was only after 9/11 that the average US citizen realised the full dangers of terrorism.

The majority of Ireland or rather Eire  is a self government country within the EU Community.  Northern Ireland in the north come under the British flag. The people of the North suffered even worse than the UK.  There were so many bad acts there.

The British Army was there as Northern Ireland came under the protection of the UK. The same as Hawaii was in WW2 that brought USA int the armed conflict.

Not sure where your line about women and children killed by by Brits. Or are you going back to the Black and Tans (Regiment).  In the early part of the 20th Century (1920 to 22 possibly) I admit that the a great of bad things were carried out in Eire which at that time was controlled by the UK.

In the latter conflict it was women, teenagers and kids killed by bombs. Especially Omagh that was a turning point in the conflict.  The security forces got a message concerning a bomb in that town. It came complete with the Code to show it was genuine. It said where the bomb had been placed in the shopping centre.

Police were shepherding the shopper away to what the thought was a safe place. But instead of there being a bomb where they said it was the actual bomb was in the location where they knew the police would send the people two.  As a result 29 people were killed instantly including 6 teenagers and 6 younger kids, plus a women bearing twins.  The IRA later apologised and it sped up the peace process.

I was also in Kent when the Hare and Hound pub used by soldiers was blown up in Maidstone and I was also there again in 1989 when the Marine Barracks in Deal was blown up killing fighting soldiers? - no 11 Musicians from the band warming up for a days rehearsal.

Maxx you once suggested I was a pacifist - No I am not.  I am just a guy who in a non military role has seen death in every way imaginable that were caused by some of the worst attrocities ever committed by Mankind on Mankind.

You mentioned oklahoma ok that was one other terroist incident in the US 168 dead including 19 children under 6 years of age.

The attack by a suicide bomber on the marine barracks was Beirut  in 1983- Lockerbie was a US Pan Am flight 103  but as you say that was over Scotland.  (Incidentaly I heard quite a moving play about that. It was broadcast on the BBC 'Postcard from Shannon'.) The USS Cole was in Yemen. The embassy's in Kenya  and Tanzania were all outside of USA.

It was 9/11 that changed the world and American attitude on terrorist.  That is also the time from which the American attitude to the rest of the world changed dramatically.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline maxx

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 06:46:03 pm »
Robbie did you take to much medication.I have no idea what football team your talking about.My guess is nobody on this forum except for the U.K guy's know who this football team.If it isn't American football we don't  follow it.Like I stated before yes there was some people.In the states who supported the IRA.Was it big and organised no.It was just some wack job in a Irish pub back east.

Also I have no idea who Macdonald is.Is it  a American company? The only thing I can think of is Maybe you meant McDonald's.It was started by 2 brothers in Los Angles back in the 60's.It is a publicly held company now that is traded on the New York stock exchange.Each sore is independently owned and operated.Kind of like Subway,Taco bell,KFC,. Or maybe your talking about McDonald Douglas.They manufacture airplanes.They have contracts all over the world.And they have plants all over the world.So I doubt if they support the IRA.

The U.S. government damn sure doesn't support the IRA.England,Australia,Canada,.Are Americas biggest Allies.It makes no sense to support a terrorist group inside the U.K..

Willy you didn't follow along America was hit by terrorist along time before the world trade center.And yes we were well aware of it as the average U.S citizen.It was in all the papers along with every TV station.So it was kind of hard to miss.You may of missed it if you were living in a cave.But I doubt it.Hell we don't even have to import are terrorist like you guys do.We grow are own.Just like the Japanese do.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 08:47:03 pm »
I have not taken too much of my medication maxx..

And I was talking about Mcdonalds the fast food retailers. are they not big and organised?

The initial reason for mentioning the football team was to show a corrilation between sport/religion/terrorism, and btw, the team I mentioned are a globalally supported football/soccer team...Silly me, how could I forget, NOTHING EXISTS if it's NOT AMERICAN...
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 09:45:04 pm »
Calm down you guys....

The history of sectarian violence, particularly in the old "British Empire" is long and bloody.

Us Brits had a masterful hold on inciting sectarian violence from way, way back in history. The British Empire was a melting pot of violence for centuries....and in Ireland it still goes on, but I think you will find it has evolved more towards a religious division between Protestants and Catholics, rather than a people fighting for self-determination.

We always found it easy to solve internal problems within our "Colonies" by partition and division...and let the buggers fight amongst themselves while we economically, culturally and practically raped and pillaged their Country. !!!

It happened in Ireland, India, Ceylon, Cyprus, Argentine, Aden, Oman, Singapore/Malaya...and lots of little ones that I forgot.

What we have seen in our Modern World ( !!!) is the rise of interracial Terrorism that is fuelled by real religious Division.......a different kettle of fish. We now begin the fundamental struggle between the forces of Christianity and Mohammedanism. That these religious loonies have used the easy excuse (lets hate America as a symbol of all that is bad in the World) it is merely a pretext to enter the holy war. If it was not America they can blame, they would find somebody else...it doesn't matter to them, only need an excuse to begin the Jihad. We saw it before with the Roman Empire, the French Empire, the Dutch Empire and the British Empire.

Too bad that American Policy does not seek to establish Empires through force...only by ecomomic strength, and thats not all bad. When we are talking Jihad, it matters little what the pretext is...they just need something/somebody to get the rabble in the right frame of mind for martyrdom and all that horror stuff we now read about daily.....and the modern Media love it...good for circulation and advertising revenue  :-\ :-\

So lets not argue amongst ourselves in pointless debate about old, old, history...what we face NOW is something infinitely worse..........we should all be on the same page about it all....or we will go down to the dark forces now at work in our World. I thank America for finally taking a stand against it........after many, many incidents of provocation as mentioned here.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 10:32:17 pm »
We certainly shifted this thread around.

My initial thread made no mention of organisations at all.   It was my personal comment on the thread to a posting from a country hardly likely to be hit by terroism that said we would not be concerned about it.  I was simply saying that we should always be alert.

I was just spelling out some, but not all, of my own experiences that I have encountered through terroism in my long years.  Terroist events seems to follow me.  I was in Gibralter three weeks before a group were taken completely out by security forces. I was in Mumbai when they were attacking the Taj and Oberoi hotels and railway station were the targets.

So I was hoping for a quieter life in China.

Willy you didn't follow along America was hit by terrorist along time before the world trade center.And yes we were well aware of it as the average U.S citizen.It was in all the papers along with every TV station.So it was kind of hard to miss.You may of missed it if you were living in a cave.But I doubt it.Hell we don't even have to import are terrorist like you guys do.We grow are own.Just like the Japanese do.
You wish the point Maxx.  There were some but very few actual attempt at and successful explosions IN the USA before 9/11. Because it is a large county it made little impact on the actual lives of people in places hundreds and hundreds of miles away.  It was 9/11 that really opened the average american mind that they all risked danger because of the various attacks that took place the same day.  How big is the UK? - not much bigger than some of the US smaller states so when lots of things happen in a smaller area people take more notice.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline maxx

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 11:44:09 pm »
Ok Robbie one more time.Yes McDonald's is a big cooperation.In the sense of the word.Each restaurant is independently owned and operated..When you buy a McDonald's restaurant all you get is there name and there menu.And the right to have all your food containers branded with the name McDonald's.So you take away the restaurants all you have.Is 2 monkeys and a accountant setting in the head office.

After my last post I did some research.To make sure that I was posting the correct information.I can find nothing that says that America ever supported the IRA.Like I've posted the last three times.It was just some nut jobs who were miss guided.It was not a conspiracy by the United States goverment to kill Limeys.Or support the IRA.

Rob who are the Durham bulls?What sport do they play? Who are the Farmington rough necks. What sport do they play.Both teams have played internationally.Both teams have won world championships in there sport and in there divisions.Or how about the Rockford Peaches what sport do they play.How many world titles have they won?Who is Connie Mack?And what is he famous for

Rob do you see where I'm going.Thees are all American sports teams.And without looking them up on the internet you can't tell me who they are and what Championships  they have won.It is the same for Americans.You can name a half a dozen U.K  teams.And I have no idea who they are or what sport they play.The only sport that I can think of that really is world wide is probably auto racing.Then you do have drivers that most people know about.It has nothing to do with the attitude that if it isn't American it doesn't matter.

Willy Me and you can argue this point till the world ends.You will not change my mind.and I will not change your mind.Just remember if it has happend in England.It probably has happend in the United States.We are a bigger country with allot more people.And we do have guns.And have access to explosives.And we aren't afraid to use them on are neighbors.It is a sad but true story.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 07:03:10 am »
Ok Maxx I see what you mean, although I do  or have heard of a couple of teams you mentioned, BUT that is because I am a SPORTS (ALL SPORTS EXCEPT CRICKET) 'FAN'.

In the way I read your post it sounded like no american was supporting them, I was just trying to point out that this was not the case.  But I understand what you mean now.

And your right, 'we' will not change our mind or views,
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:13:24 pm by Scottish_Robbie »
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline shaun

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 08:35:37 am »
How about those Patriots!!!!!!!!   ;D

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 12:25:08 pm »
 I do not know about Giants or Patriots, but I am sure they have some rather large ones that need to be freed! ;)

Girls of the Lingerie Football League

Offline Philip

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 06:26:29 pm »
Football is the only truly global sport. It is a bit easier to kick a football around in a Rio favela, a small African village or a Glasgow backstreet than to drive a competitive racing car. That's mostly a game for the rich and privileged. Most countries in the world I have been to could quote chapter and verse about Manchester United and Liverpool. Not sure about the States, but David Beckham has helped put football on the radar there, so there's still hope. When you're next in China, you might want to look a little more closely at one of the red shirts the kids are wearing. It might not be a Chinese national shirt. Now there's a global brand for you.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 08:04:34 pm »
So true mate, and there are 2 chinese players at my football club Glasgow Celtic aas well as many different nationalities, also there are Chinese at many other English football teams i.e Manchester United...Don't see many other nationalities in American Football??

I got Sophies Son Peter a Celtic Shirt as a gift when I went to Zhucheng and helped him with some skills i have in the sport... ;D

By the way Maxx please read this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1563119.stm
and this   http://www.irishcentral.com/news/James-Whitey-Bulgers-v-IRA-story-124677229.html
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/ira.html

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 08:24:46 pm by Scottish_Robbie »