Author Topic: Chnlove.com is a good laugh - nothing more! (IMO)  (Read 10471 times)

falconsoars

Chnlove.com is a good laugh - nothing more! (IMO)
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:14:42 pm »
Hey Guys -

I've been on chnlove.com for over 2 years and have spent very little $ there but have had a good time and lots of laughs. Let's call a spade a spade - chnlove.com is a scam site, pure and simple, with a few - very few - random successes, kind of like gambling with someone who's using loaded dice. But after checking out about 30 different international dating sites over the past 3 years, I've found that as long as you don't spend $$ on the obvious scam sites, you can have a good time with them. They're great entertainment, better than anything on cable TV.   ;D

So why don't we share our favorite laughs from chnlove.com - the admirer messages and other interactions we have with them that are so outrageous they're funny. Hey, it's far better for our mood and our health to not get too serious about this or it will kill us, especially since us aging males are so prone to that already. We don't need yet another "nail in our coffin."   :D

So here's my first contribution, an admirer message I just received today that is so obviously a scam it gave me the best laugh I've had so far this week. Please share with me and the rest of the guys your favorite chnlove.com (and sister sites) scam laughs!!

Important to know the date I received it, today, May 8, 2012 (I added color highlight):

"Thank you for opening my letter, I am happy meet you in this special time, Merry Christmas~

So, what kind of girls are you looking for?

I like sports, like outdoors,hiking, badminton,ping-pang, all of these, and I d like to decoreate the wonderful future with you , together,would you like to invite me to your life?

I checked your profile, from all these aords, I can tell you are a gentle and nice man, would you like to build a relationship with me?

I believe in YUANFEN, which in English means “two beings destined to meet each other, though separated by thousands of miles of distance.” We meet hundreds and thousands of people every day in the street but we don not know much of them , that ‘s because of lacking YUANFEN between them. But you, we are far away in different places, but we know each other here. There are some YUANFEN between us you know?

So, your reply is what Fen waiting for~

Your future love
 Fen"

It's great to share our anger and frustration here, but let's have a little fun with these scammers too, what do you say?  ;D

Offline shaun

Re: Chnlove.com is a good laugh - nothing more! (IMO)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:59:37 pm »
I think not.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 11:23:31 pm »
Hey Guys -

I've been on chnlove.com for over 2 years and have spent very little $ there but have had a good time and lots of laughs. Let's call a spade a spade - chnlove.com is a scam site, pure and simple, with a few - very few - random successes, kind of like gambling with someone who's using loaded dice. But after checking out about 30 different international dating sites over the past 3 years, I've found that as long as you don't spend $$ on the obvious scam sites, you can have a good time with them. They're great entertainment, better than anything on cable TV.   ;D

So why don't we share our favorite laughs from chnlove.com - the admirer messages and other interactions we have with them that are so outrageous they're funny. Hey, it's far better for our mood and our health to not get too serious about this or it will kill us, especially since us aging males are so prone to that already. We don't need yet another "nail in our coffin."   :D

So here's my first contribution, an admirer message I just received today that is so obviously a scam it gave me the best laugh I've had so far this week. Please share with me and the rest of the guys your favorite chnlove.com (and sister sites) scam laughs!!

Important to know the date I received it, today, May 8, 2012 (I added color highlight):

"Thank you for opening my letter, I am happy meet you in this special time, Merry Christmas~

So, what kind of girls are you looking for?

I like sports, like outdoors,hiking, badminton,ping-pang, all of these, and I d like to decoreate the wonderful future with you , together,would you like to invite me to your life?

I checked your profile, from all these aords, I can tell you are a gentle and nice man, would you like to build a relationship with me?

I believe in YUANFEN, which in English means “two beings destined to meet each other, though separated by thousands of miles of distance.” We meet hundreds and thousands of people every day in the street but we don not know much of them , that ‘s because of lacking YUANFEN between them. But you, we are far away in different places, but we know each other here. There are some YUANFEN between us you know?

So, your reply is what Fen waiting for~

Your future love
 Fen"

It's great to share our anger and frustration here, but let's have a little fun with these scammers too, what do you say?  ;D

Get rid of the dial-up and spend a little money for DSL connection, update your browser while you are at it! That should take care of those tardy EMF's. Just out of curiosity, how many serious replies have you had? Do you troll these dating sites looking for cheap laughs or are you serious about finding someone? I used ChnLove myself, but it did not take me 3 years of trolling international sites to figure out the easy solution. The easy solution is to take some of that money you are saving by not answering the admirers/agency letters and purchase yourself a ticket so you can meet some of these ladies in person and maybe you will find someone that makes you happy.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:04:00 am »
I can tell you my experiences and the experiences of the other two guys that I know on ChnLove.

Firstly, one of us is happily married, she has been here about 18 months, and I have met her.ma great girl. Spoke virtually no English on arrival, now pretty well fluent. Smart and pretty girl, he still claims the best thing he has ever done. He met two other ladies, both genuine, both nice, but no sparks between them

Secondly, a guy has met five ladies in all, all real, none imaginary. First four were, he says, lovely, but again not the one for him. He fell deep for the fifth girl, had some sort of "pseudo-relationship" with her for nine months, got dumped after spending thousands on her, and found out later,from another guy using ChnLove, that she is a scammer ..... the other guy has subsequently complained about this woman, and she has been thrown off the site .... not sure ChnLove can do much more, but good on them.

Thirdly, me, I met three girls from this site, all genuine, all had pictures That indeed reflected how they look. The third was the one for me, we have been happily together since last year, and we will get engaged in June. Seriously hot, perfect English, not poor, great personality, very funny and intelligent.

So, as far as I can see, ChnLove is running at a 100% genuine rate, with a scammer rate under 10%. And the one experience I have heard about, and know it is true, where a scammer exists, she was chucked off immediately. The system is not fool proof, a good friend will give you living and bitter proof of that, but it is still bloody good in my opinion.
To be honest, I am a little sick and tired of ChnLove bashing.... there are hundreds, if not thousands, of happy guys whose lives have been changed totally by the service provided.
Spend some money, take a chance, cause IMO your chances are bloody good!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 02:58:05 am »
We agree with you Nigel , and from my own experience the 2 ladies that I met in China were both honest and hardworking , but my now better half rounded me up on QQ , did not tell me she was already in Melbourne until after a couple of weeks of Chatting including cam , But she did point out that I had been cancelling her out when she tried to contact me as a friend for 3 months ha ha , depending on the age group there is over 2000 eligble Chinese ladies in Melbourne , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 03:36:52 am »
Ok occasionally we get threads like this.  Chnlove was good to me in many ways. I am now into my third year here. 2 and 1/2 years married to a woman I could find no where else.  If it had not been for Chnlove I would never have come to China in the first place.  So I have nothing but thanks for their site.

Scam - you can find a scam anywhere if you look hard enough. A few dollars thats not a scam. Talking in thousands then that could be a scam.  So do not think that every one is a scammer.

I have met up with people who who have been so concerned about being scammed they have never enjoyed themselves here.  Some would walk everywhere rather than risk a taxi driver taking one or two rmb more than they were entitled to.    How many men start complaining about a hundrerd dollars here a hundred dollars there. I say do not start on this journey if the cost is your main concern.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 07:18:46 am »
I think the $1,000 + dollars I wasted is not a scam I think it is more like grand larceny.  I think those of you that  used Chnlove and managed success without emptying your bank account can consider yourself damned lucky.

That's all I am going to say. I think I am sit this one out this time. The old timers know my opinion of Chnlove and the horror of my experience with one of their agencies.

read all about it...http://www.ripoffreport.com/on-line-business/chnlove-com/chnlove-com-china-love-data-ag-f8039.htm
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:24:01 am by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Nigel

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 08:40:03 am »
Good tip, Robert, I'll pass it on, what does he do, just sign up and post a picture of himself??

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 04:06:08 am »
I am saying that Chnlove itself is not the complete rip off that many state. It is with the individual agencies affiliated to it where the problem lies. Chnlove is just one office in Hong Kong.  Started by a man with a good idea. OK so Chnlove does not police these agencies as they should.

But my posting was to say that if it was not for Chnlove.com many on this forum and others would never have started on the journey regardless as to which site they eventually found there love on.

We all knock it but it was probably the one site we went to first that aroused our interest.

With all these sites it is a matter of thinking before you commit yourself.    I know that for some reason men seem to get so tied emotionally with women that they have never actually met  and have spent hundreds of dollars in communications. Plus they have sent then other amounts. To spend large amounts before meeting a man will have to admit that he has fallen in love with a photo image.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 08:34:10 am »
I thank ChnLove for my success. It takes patience, understanding, monies. Lots of luck. I visited 4 times to China before I crossed paths with Jing.
The local agencies were problematic. EMFs expensive. But the known costs, the chance for great success was worth it; basically, it was just figuring
out the scheme of the China thing. All my visits I just knew with certainty that smarts & perseverance are required.
Certainly ChnLove, in retrospect, was a lot more honorable than Wall Street bankers a & the slimeball U.S. Congressional Republicans who deregulated them in 1998.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 09:07:23 am »
Willy, you are right. Chnlove was the first place I stopped after deciding to try another Chinese woman. I already had the notion because I was married to Jing for 10 years. I went shopping there because it showed up in the search engine. Its too bad I didn't just strike out on my own. I had enough Chinese friends and connection to get me started but the array of beautiful women at Chnlove is hypnotizing.  And it is very easy to fall in love with a photograph when you are suffering from divorce meltdown.

BTW I talked to the lady that was responsible for the first 1,000 dollar scam tonight. She abandoned chnlove after i discovered the swindle and never went back. I asked her if she ever got her money back and she told me no. So she paid 35,000 RMB for me and didnt catch her fish after all. At least it was her that paid the finders fee and not me.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:48 am »
Wow first and only post....I believe someone is still trolling IMO.  ;D
 Reminds me of the youth pastor from North Carolina (Tyson Bowers III) who said and I quote "Here is the danger my friends. Commies and especially their female breed are vile creators. They all plot the destruction of American from within. As Abe Lincoln said, America can only be destroyed from within and the Chinese know this, as they failed to take over America in the 1940′s, when they attacked Pearl Harbor." .......My God no wonder sometimes I get so embarrassed being American!
This post also reminded me of the Chinese man who was upset with me for being a rich American coming to steal a Chinese wife, as he picked his nose and wiped it on the bottom of his shoe :o the whole time I'm thinking .....I think I know why you can't find a wife!!! and I'm thinking that again ;D
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 01:26:48 am »
If you dont send money...you cant get scammed. You can get disapointed, disillusioned, disgusted and demoralised...........but that's the same in any Country when you are searching for a soul mate.

China Love put most of us firmly on the trail of a Chinese Wife.....I hate the way they do Business, but ultimately I was the winner because I found Ming....she did not come from CHNLove, but they started me off on the trail, and the good Bros of this Forum helped me through the minefields.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 06:57:41 am »
One think I notice, that is "amazing".
Guys talking about money and "complaining" about it, talking about scams and so on?
Hey... maybe man should think twice before being angry, right?
Who thinks he can find any love without spending any money into the relationship he'd like to have with her?
Once into the relationship, it belongs to the guy to see if he can afford himself to spend some money or not into the relationship, to do it a "better" one or not.
Maybe some of us spent more than 100$ for all the EMF's on CHINALOVE.COM, maybe some didn't use so "much"?
In fact, I should say ! "so few money" !!!!
Most of the guys here are now married with beautiful and wonderful women from China and who have been connected via chnlove.com

But now, should man think "Oh god, I've spend too much money to find my behalfed love" ?
What about now? Is every guy who is married, happy with his wife?
If so, I don't think there is something to say about "complaining about money" and other things that were done before.

About the guys who are still single.
I would say that, unfortunately, it can happen. Some spent some money for the EMF's and for other stuffs as roses, chocolates and so on...
did they feel happy to offer it or was there any hope behind as "I hope she can feel the power of my love"....
Anyway, that was their personal choice, and that is an experience to live, too.

Well...
Don't blame yourself too much nor complaining too much about chnlove.com or any other companies related to love via Internet.
If man really wants to find any woman, why doen't he go outside, walking down a street and trying talking to any beautiful woman he can meet?
Plus, if wondering about chinese women, he can fly to China too, and try to meet some women, too. Then, maybe he'll save some more money instead than staying on his chair, talking to the computer, waiting for any reply and so on, wondering any day to come to say "yes, I can meet her!!!".

In fact, all I want to say is that WE ALL DO A CHOICE TO FIND OUR BELOVED WIFE VIA INTERNET.
But wel all know too, that talking via Internet is not 100% safe, nor for your bank account...
There are so many ways to meet so many beautiful women.... and so many ways to be scammed, too. Or not !
Anyway, that is a choice we firstly made.

Maybe some of the guys here won't understand me, maybe some will.... I just give my point of view, related to all experiences lived using Internet and money used... and what I am living right now with my chinese wife.

I have nothing to complain about,  i even don't consider myself as "lucky guy" too.
I did a choice, I accepted all that could happen.... Now I see the result...  ;)

nb : reading again a part of a reply posted above... when meeting a woman who is "as a model" or who really is a model... if man doesn't have money to be with her, then, just go away from her.... that's the best advice I'd say...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:05:29 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline djal

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 10:32:13 am »
In all respect I do not agree with you.  I met two women from that site,  both were real.  I did not continue the relationship but both were very nice women.  The key is to be able to communicate with a lady on MSN or Skype "live" with the aid of a translation software.

Alain