All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

ChnLove Date Internet Dating Service, Scam or Real?

(1/3) > >>

Sixpacknpie:
I want to know everyone's thoughts and factual knowledge of whether this ChnLove Date and the Agencies involved with the site are all SCAMS. I have not found any factual information that actually verifies ChnLove Date as a real non fraudulent company. All information I read is bad about the ChnLove Date site/company and all the related agencies are Scammers.

Charlie.

Arnold:
If it was all SCAM.. I guess my Wife of nearly five years is not REAL!  :'(
Isn't there GOOD and BAD in everything? It's up to you to seek the truth of which one it is and that is why we are here.. to help.

RobertBfrom aust:
Charlie , as Arnold has said , you have to sort out the Wheat from the Chaff , noting that most if not all photos are photoshoped with some changing the lady a little whilst others you would not recognise the lady if she was standing next to you , I can go back to 2007 on that site and I think it is worse now than back then .
 Why waste money when you can set up your computer with the English version of Chinese QQ including videocam , even join their contact area and see who you are talking with after a couple of interesting , to say the least trips to China my better half found me on QQ and she was already in Aussieland , not that she told me that till after a few weeks of me giving her English lessons on QQ .
 Simple answer is with all contacts until you are face to face whether you are in China or your city and have a few dates nothing is certain and Chinese ladies are very savy , regards Sujuan and Robert .

Rhonald:

--- Quote from: Sixpacknpie on February 23, 2013, 05:40:31 am ---I want to know everyone's thoughts and factual knowledge of whether ChnLove Date and the Agencies  are all SCAMS. All information I read is bad about the ChnLove Date site/company and all the related agencies are Scammers.

Charlie.

--- End quote ---

I see you like to deal deal in absolutes. Unfortunately, there is no all 100 % guarantee and your question is easily answered - NO. No as in not all are scammers. Yes there are scammers and yes there are genuine good and bad results from members here. You wish factual knowledge, well my wife is real and if you search any postings from the member Proteus , you can read his comments from the inner workings as he was our translator during my Chnlove experience.

With time, we have come to realise that there are much better alternatives then Chnlove, and eventhough I was successful using their service, I would go a different route if I could jump back in time and redo my journey with the knowledge we have gathered here.

Martin:
Its real, and its a scam at the same time. There are good agencies, and good translators, who are honest, and there are others that are dishonest. Unfortunately, to find out, you need to pay. The business model that chnlove uses, leaves it open for individual agencies to take advantage of men.

I have used chnlove, and was successful, in as far as I met and married the woman I was chatting with. I won't get in to details, but I am no longer with this person. Do I think my translator was completely honest? At the time, I thought yes...but now? Nope.

Personally, if I was wanting to meet a Chinese woman, I would use a different site. That is my opinion. Others have found success...and many have not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version