Author Topic: Occupation  (Read 7648 times)

Offline China Shark

RE: Occupation
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 02:23:10 pm »
Now now Josh you're spoken for son, lol.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2009, 02:37:52 pm »
Hey brotha, I can still admire another lady's beauty. (Look but don't touch) :icon_cheesygrin: Do you remember that lady you were going to try and get involved with? You sent me a picture a little while ago. This lady is in a black dress and black high heel shoes and her legs go on forever haha. I think you remember which lady I'm talking about... I recently sent Jessie some money. Yes, I sent her some money. Please don't badger me over it lol. I trust her. She's currently unemployed and she was down to her last 10 rmb for traveling expenses for interviews. I sent a lot more than she needed but for a purpose. I asked her to buy herself some sexy clothes and send me some new pictures. Anyway, back on subject, I recently sent that picture to Jessie because the shoes she bought look identical to the shoes the lady was wearing and I wanted to show her that haha. After receiving the picture, she told me the lady was very sexy and asked me if I thought she was sexy too. This is how I replied to the question:

Jessie11:25:38 PM
do you think she is sexy?

Jessie11:25:39 PM
wow

Joshua Smith11:25:59 PM
those shoes look similar to yours. haha

Joshua Smith11:29:31 PM
I was organizing some of my pictures and saw this photo....looked at the shoes and thought to myself that they looked a lot like yours that you just bought.

Jessie, I would be lying to you if I said I thought she wasn't sexy. And i don't lie to you. Of course I think she's sexy. But I'm not interested in her. You're the only lady for me, baby. I promise.  I really hope you won't worry about what Rain told you about me coming to China and leaving you for a prettier girl. It won't happen. Rain only said that because she doesn't know me. You do know me. I won't ever leave you.

Joshua Smith11:31:37 PM
If you still have doubts about it...I'm not sure what else I can do or what else I can say to make you believe it. You'll just need to trust your boyfriend.

Jessie11:34:26 PM
i trust you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:38:36 pm by Joshua Smith »
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 03:20:49 pm »
I am back guys.  Miss me?  Lets see after i dropped out of college, I started as apersonal trainer at golds gym.  Moved around to other gyms for 6 years as a trainer.  I finally opened my own personal trainer studio in august 2003 it did really well till the end of 07.  I sold it and started working for a horse trailer company making horse trailers like rv's.  I was laid off.  Joined the laborers union did concrete placement for 7 months laid off, heavy highway construction 2 months laid off.  had no job for 6 months.  Went back to work for 2 weeks general construction, laid off.  Went back to work hod carrying for two weeks laid off.  So I am back to square one.  I am unemployed at this time.  I am going back to college though hooray.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Vince G

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 03:39:09 pm »
Agarn there's one place in Coco beach I've been to a few times. Pretty hopping place during the day. Live band and of course bikini contests. Just found some pics. My buddy on stage (guitar) and the surfers. Look at these big waves? Actually I was shooting the women on the beach. :icon_cool:
[attachment=214]  [attachment=215]
Since this trend is Occupation and I don't surf. :blush: I saw this ad for an Accountant. They almost had me till I realized it's a fake ad. They place these for scamming. Again if it doesn't make sense? It's not true. I'll edit it down.

Chinese speaking office administrator / accountant (Coconut Creet)  (Should be Coconut CreeK )
Craigslist.org
Date: 2009-06-22, 10:52AM EDT
We are a fast-growing local engineering and manufacturing company seeking an intelligent, self-motivated bi-lingual (Chinese / English) individual for a full-time role to perform office administrative and accounting duties as well as ad hoc project support. This is an exciting position for a young professional, with valuable on-the-job training and ample opportunity for career advancement as the company grows. Because we conduct frequent business with China, qualified applicants must be FLUENT IN MANDARIN CHINESE. Previous accounting experience and knowledge of Quickbooks are strong pluses.
(Key words -  on-the-job training?)

Requirements:
• Four-year college degree (w/ minimum GPA of 3.0) in business / accounting or related field
• Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Organized, mature, hardworking individual
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Relevant prior experience a plus

Job Description:
• Perform office administrative tasks including book keeping, data entry and clerical duties; answer phone calls, sort mails and e-mails, manage office computers and other equipment
• Provide customer service and coordinate project activities between the customer and the supplier
• Create, organize and file project-related documents
• Assist senior staff with ad hoc activities

Compensation for Qualified Employees:
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Health insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays

You get to do all this (Job Description) with no experience and working six positions at the same time? And for what?
commensurate with experience?  Remember the Key words?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:49:33 pm by Vince G »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2009, 01:40:45 pm »
Having read of so many great occupation I had better send in my details.  I am a producer of backing tracks for singers.   I can work anywhere in the world where I have a telephone, a keyboard and internet access.  Hence my move to Zhuhai where my moderate UK income will provide me with a very good living in China.

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Agarn

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:27 pm »
Vince
Looks familiar, i have to say cocoa and the port can be fun at times but i really dont want to go through orlando airport customs and imigration to often, its the pits, worst ive found anywhere, it seems that its in their job discription to be complete shits.
Just realized the only boards ive seen there were at ron jons, haha, none on the beach.

Offline Ernest Wood

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:10 pm »
Looks we all are a mixed bag of professions. I have been self employed  in the antique restoration trade most of my life. Have worked as photographer, cameraman, radio, T.V and film technician in the past as well. Lots of fun.
Everyday a happy day[/i] :icon_biggrin:

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2009, 05:23:40 am »
Guess I better fill in this log , I have been involved up until the last 12 years in my own company and others installing commercial wall claddings including glass and aluminium , and a Japanese product called Neoparies , my own company was also importingglass bricks from both China and Japan .
 Having sold my business I worked for them for about 5 years and have since been running a courier business along with a perfume and cosmetics company , the latter taking very little time at present but I am planning to increase it 4 fold prior to Christmas , lucky I have couriers to deliver .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2009, 02:47:17 pm »
My sad tale guy's is being a Page Boy, Apprentice Jockey, Road Sweeper, Volunteer Youth Worker, Paid Youth Worker, Supervisor Youth Clubs, opening youth clubs throughout Scotland, Market Stall Owner (pictures/mirrors etc) and Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Assistant...And from the coming November teaching English as a second Language and also during the last 15 years Actor....