Author Topic: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !  (Read 9724 times)

Arnold

RE: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:18 pm »
Well , let's continue a little farther down the Journey and look at the fifth letter from my Wife . It marks the beginning of our Love to come together , about 10 day's after the first . When I said , move slowly , I ment to go visit , not to fall in Love .

To: arnold dusch
Date: Dec 6, 2007 GMT             Mail ID: GZBDBAJEAG

Dear Arnold ,

Wow , 11 roses . thanks very much ! I feel very happy to receive that .also my mother is very happy to get that flower .she said that she would love to cook the most delicious chinese dishes to you when you come to Shanghai .
i think my father envy you .i guess he will buy flowers to my mother next time .haha ¡­you are a good teacher !:-)
I heard that 11 means that one dedicated heart to another in his life and one will treat another well in all his life .

I believe that it¡¯s destiny sign something for you .it also signs that you will meet that right woman from this journey .i am very joyness to hear that .there is a strong intuition tell me that we will come true our wishes when you come here .:-)

It¡¯s really a perfect sign !

Wow ,it¡¯s so coincident that your wife and i love the same flower---Lily .It shakes me a lot ,Arnold .i really wish that I could as good as your wife .

I am very happy that you could have the neighbors like brothers .it¡¯s a good enviroment .and I like it very much .:-)

Arnold ,I go to bed later than you at 22:30 .many people in Shanghai sleep late every night ..

You really treat your wife very well .and your future wife will be very happy .:-)
I think Tian will be the gentleman with the help of your teaching .:-)
So I think many girls will be around him and love him !
Tian will be happy to receive the father like you !:-)

Arnold ,I would love to be the good wife and please tell me how to arrive that .i think I should learn many things from you .

I really love your handwriting and the blue shirt very much .¡±ÎÒ°®Äã¡°I think that I am a happy woman to begin to devote the love journey now .
I have attached two photos from my phone .i took them in my aquarium .they are very colorful and beatuiful ,right ?
See you soon ,my Arnold .
Love
***Cher***

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:31:25 am »
Nice letter Arnold. I have been debating on posting my first letter here, but from the knowledge I have gathered here, I figure the first response to my cupid note (sorry guys is was not a emf for my 1st contact) was just a basic response. But taking your new direction to this thread Arnold, I think I will search the 140 or so letters from her and post my favorite one. Yes - I truly enjoy reading the beginings of others journeys, and I should thank you guys for your vicarious gifts by eventually posting my own. But also, to be honest, I enjoy the pictures the most. Beauty might be in the eye of the beholder - but I like to behold another gem :blush:

But I will at least share my profile I had posted to Chnlove:

Personal Description

Who am I looking for?

A girl who isn't afraid of getting her jeans dirty while camping, a girl who can have fun floating down the river knowing she'll get splashed. A lady that likes to dress up in a beautiful gown, or a tomboy that likes to wrestle on the ground. Especially a girl who laughs at my silly puns. She likes to share adventures together, maybe at a campfire trading stories, or a mountain top being awed. A woman when falling down and being bruised, jumps back up and carries on. But still allows me the chance to kiss it better. She believes in family but still needs her own time to be alone.
Quote from: 'Rhonald' pid='5687' dateline='1245058285'

Beauty might be in the eye of the beholder - but I like to behold another gem :blush:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:38:47 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 08:09:53 am »
Two weeks down the line.

Dearest Vic,

Thank you for your beautiful letter. It is most definitely wonderful to communicate with each other, and although we are thousands of miles apart I feel so very close to you. When I read your letter, it is like we are in the same room, and you are whispering your words to me.

I am glad that we have found each other at this points of our life. our appearance means something to each other. it is not easy to find someone who seems to understand us. I am also happy that we seem to have the same way of thinking and we can understand each other. when I am thinking of you, my heart beats fast. I am glad that you also feel something not right when you can not receive my letter on Sunday.

I love the sweet words your write me. Vic, do you write these wonderful words about the rose? I think it will be delighted to spend time with you as I do not know when you will surprise me again with these loving poems. Vic, do you write anything in your spare time?

Yes, life is not always full of passionate. The marriage or a relationship must be a care or fed every day like a rose, we must have completely take care, give water, to protect of the sun, to protect of the wind and never drop in the routine. The routine of day by day, it destroys a relationship, than we need to be attentive not to drop in a routine a relationship. we need to be creative in marriage or relationship. what do you think?

I take a stroll on the beach yesterday. it is a little cooler here now. when I looked at the sea, I was thinking of you. what would be if we hold hands walking on the beach? I miss you more and more. How is your work now? my work is not busy today. I sneak out to buy some ice cream. Do you love ice cream? What flavor do you like?

i miss you! I hope you have a great day, take care and be safe. How are your kids? I hope they are fine.

with love
Yunhua
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Arnold

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 12:09:32 am »
Very nice Mike , what a lovely and heartwarming letter . I bet you have read this over and over , like I do most of them from Qing .
What a happy moment it will be ... face to face for the first time . After all that waiting , I'm sure there will be no Shyness from either of you .

These Letter's , will help the Newbee's ... tell the difference between the Lady's and the Translator's writing . The ones that can't , I can't help with that , I just know / knew .
Victor , a great beginning and I see you write Poem's too . If you like to share your Poem , we can start a new Thread all about Poem's written . Yunhua loved your Poem , most Women do . There are from deep inside you and more Romantic , then Flower's and Candy .
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:19:38 am by Arnold »

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 03:16:24 am »
Lol i have my moments arnold,i sent yun a few she really started to open up to me after that it was really nice as you can see from her letter just telling me she sneeked out to get some ice cream was really nice knowing she was feeling more her self with me shame i hade to let it all go after looseing my job still with a bit of luck she found someone becase i see she removed her profile well lets hope so.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:20:45 am by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Arnold

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 09:21:09 am »
How sad , so close to the True Love and yet so far . Sorry to hear about your Job loss , hope it will not be too long before your back working . Remember , just because her Profile is gone , you still have her under your Favorite's .. Right ? Or are you not a member of Chnlove anymore ? How know's , you might give her a " call " ( EMF ) some day and she might still be open , or just to say HI and see how's she's doing .

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 10:19:08 am »
Yes Arnold im still a member and i have her saved to fav,s.

Offline Ernest Wood

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:06 pm »
My first reply I received to my very first  introduction letter (in those days you could write a 22000 character letter) on the site to my very first lady was , "Thank you for sharing so much information with me. I do not speak English. Have a nice weekend, Take care, XXX. He He. I never wrote to her again:huh:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:13:42 pm by Ernest Wood »
Everyday a happy day[/i] :icon_biggrin:

Arnold

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 12:18:50 am »
Quote from: 'Ernest Wood' pid='5781' dateline='1245171846'

My first reply I received to my very first  introduction letter (in those days you could write a 22000 character letter) on the site to my very first lady was , "Thank you for sharing so much information with me. I do not speak English. Have a nice weekend, Take care, XXX. He He. I never wrote to her again:huh:

Wow .. I guess that left everybody speachless . Ernest , I know how you felt after that one , believe me . The first Woman that I wrote to , was just like that . Very little coming back , after you spend two hour's writing about .. just everything that came to mind . But as it turned out , this is one of my two Sister's now . A wonderful Lady from Baoding ( Min ) .She's still looking .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:20:44 am by Arnold »

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 10:32:57 pm »
I know this is now in the past considering Ping(Elver) and I have broken up, but I'd still like to share her admiration letter and picture with everyone. Here they are;

dear Joshua:

NICE TO SEE YUO ! ^_^

i hope my letter today find you well ,also i hope my letter is the begining of our relationship
because i am very interested in you after i read your profile

i am a girl who love travelling very much . i have always been looking forward to travel to canada . i like learn different new places and ,people . if i get everything ready here ,possibly i will go to canada for travelling .

Just for one reason, I am interested in you so much ! i will never forget today ,that is i meet you here . You make me feel so happy . If I hadn't met you. I know I'd still be searching... searching for you!

i read your profile for many times , I want to say, " I wanna establish our relationship here . i am drawn to you deeply !!!

could you give me a chance to learn you more ?????? i hope so !

as for me , i was born on Aug 20th,1986. i am an easy going , lovable ,and generous
girl . as for my hobbies , such as : swimming , playing basketball , listening to music ,and watching movies .

could you tell me about your thoughts about me ?? i hope this letter will touch your heart .

thanks for reading my letter ! hope i can receive from you !

May you happy every day
sicerely
Elver
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 06:02:12 pm »
This was a letter I got from Kathy 2 weeks after my initial contact.

My qin ai de Rob

There is another wonderful letter came from you, my sweetheart, When I read your letters, I am utterly captivated and lost in your love. As a new day dawns, the sun kisses the mountains. Every nanosecond of every new day, I am drawn intimately into you. I read your letters with my heart and I am so moved by every singal word. I am filled with such joy and delight.

Wo Xiang he ni zai yi qi, Yin wei, Wo ai ni ( I want to be with you because I love you) ! : )

Sweetheart, the city I am living is called Qingdao, It is a coastal city in China, with pleasant climate, a lot of people said Qingdao is the sister of San francisco, it wold be foggy sometimes, but very clean ! The people here is very nice, why did you think of the word of ¡° Violence ¡° ? : ) This city was appraised as the top ten best city for living , here is a famous mountian called Lao mountain, and a wonderful yellow ocean, I look forward to show everything in real for you, my sweetheart, you must will enjoy your time here !

I have a lot of hobbies, sweetheart, I'm surprised of you know Kareokies, hehe, have you gone there before ? Can you sing well sweetheart, will you sing for me ? I can sing a good song, I don't think my voice is beautiful but I can sing a good song ! : ) I should begin to learn some English songs for you, sweetheart, wait for the day we will be with each other, your kathy is a good singer and dancer!

I have opened your profile and see your picture again, you have a big nose sweetheart ! : ) I really love your handsome face, and can't wait to kiss your soft lips, I believe if we meet each other in real, we will found we are more beautiful and handsome than the photoes ! : ) At the first sight I saw you in the picture, sweetheart, I have been stuck by you, I could not forget the way you looked, rob, you seemed like the one appeared in my dream before, were you ? : )

You are right honey, we are a perfect match, I do think we will have more in common, that that needs us to take time to find , just because of everyday I would find more in you, rob, my love for you is stronger each day, that is amazing, and beyong my expectation in the beginning when I was on this site !

I live with my sister, after divorced, the house was sold , and the money was divide into two part, my ex took on part, and I took anther part , a single woman with a child is not easy to live a life, my sister have a company, and she has a large house, that she can offer me a room with live with peter, that will help me save rent for every month ! My parents live in their own house !

I'm a good cook in beef, because peter likes to eat It, so I have learned many recipes about cooking beef, sweetheart, I am so excited to know you love beef, I love all kinds of meat , hehe, I love sausage a lot, honey, what's your breakfast like each day, do you cook by yourself ? Rob, you can leave this job to me in our home, you need to prepare to lose weight when we will be together ! : )

My friends came to me yesterday, we had a lot of laugh and talks, I showed your pictures to them, they all said you are handsome , I told them your height, they just have the same thoughts with me , sweetheart, love don't needs to packing in appearances ! Only if two hearts is connected, nothing is more important than this ! I just love you so so much robert ! My friends' name are hong xia and xiao ling, they are the friends I know for more than five years, we always get together and have dinner and talks, they are like my sisters !

How will you spend this weekend ? I will back here on Monday to check your letters, rob, have a nice weekend and keep your kathy in your mind ! I will always keep you in my heart and mind !

With all of my sweet hot kissess

Yours kathy

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 07:42:10 pm »
Realy nice rob.

Arnold

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 09:46:50 pm »
Boy , after only two weeks ? Looks like we both moved fast , but tell everyone here to move SLOW . :icon_cheesygrin:

Wow ... big Nose and need to loose some weight . How did that go over after only two weeks ?

Very nice and warmhearted letter , now if I wasn't Married .... wait a minute .... I guess Kathy is taken , right ?:angel:

There are sure some wonderful Lady's over there , for our picking .

PS: Glad your Computer is working again , it's not the same without you .:s

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 07:33:50 am »
Thanks for the comment guy's Yes I must say I do feel very VERY lucky to have found Kathy on this site.  After I got a reply from my cupid to her I never responded for 3 weeks, so now I feel really blessed about us being in contact and in love with each other.:icon_biggrin:

Mike she always tells me about Qingdao even if I don't ask, I did mention about some cities being violent, and she explained that it was very rare there.

arnold, arnold, arnold :huh: what did I say about 'big nose' well mate as you can probably imagine I was like WTF???  I made a joke about it on my reply to her, and she explained that us Westerners have this feature in the eyes of a Chinese lady, about 'losing weight', I wasn't quite sure what to make about that comment hehe Its not as though I'm a little plump thing I only weigh 8 stone wet through:huh:  Yes mate there are so many to choose from....:icon_biggrin:

Oh and it's great to be back ......
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:35:14 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Ed W

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 10:39:02 am »
I posted this one somewhere else, probably not the appropriate place but to make sure it goes in the right place this time, here's the admire letter from my wife. Any wonder why I chose her?
################
Hello, dear Ed

First, I want to say hello and send my smile to you. It's nice to read your profile and got to know you. I am very interested in you. I want to know you better, so here is my mail.

I am from China and looking for my Mr. Right here, not sure if you have met your dream girl or not. But if no, I hope we can get a chance to communicate and know more about each other, I believe in destiny and I think maybe my special one is here waiting for me, and who knows who he is, so let's keep in touch and see what happens in the future, maybe the man is you!

I have two children. They all live with their father after I get divorced. I am single now. I like music and movies very much. When I am free, I like traveling, doing some housework and shopping. I also like to share my time with my friends. What do you like to do when you are free?

I am easy going. I am very honest and loyal. I am looking for the right man in my life. I want to share my life with him. I am a romantic woman. I would like to share the most romantic moment in my life with the man I love. Are you the right man?

After I divorced, I am being single. I feel lonely especially when I'm free, so after so many years, I really want to find a friend, a lover and a soul mate. I do hope that he can take care of me, protect me and love me, and I would like to do the same for him, we can share the happiness and sadness in our lives together. Maybe you are the lucky man!

I am really very interested in what you have written. I think we share some same interests. I am serious. I am looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage. I am not playing games here. I don't want to waste time too. I would like to be your friend first. What about you?

I just want to find the man I love, and get together with him. No matter where he is, no matter whether he is rich. I believe there's someone waiting for me, I'm a romantic woman, but I don't breach realism. I think people should have the nice desire of their own.

I attach a photo in this letter. Do you like it? I am very sincere, and if you want to know me, please write to me.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Sincerely, Anne
##############
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china