Author Topic: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !  (Read 9719 times)

Arnold

Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:46 pm »
I like to start this Thread with my Wife's first ever letter through Chnlove EMF servive . After sending my Wife a letter ( not a Cubic Note ) this Reply took three day's to get back to me . Looking at it now , it does look pretty similar to a Translator's version of replying , but checking it over carefully , I could tell it was my Qing's writing and you should be able to see the difference also .

To: arnold dusch
Date: Nov 27, 2007 GMT             Mail ID: GZBBBAHAGJ

Hello Arnold ,

how are you today ?i am so sorry not to answer your letter ASAP .Because my phone has some problem and the translator who work for Chnlove couldn't get through .and i didn't open my email these days .
when i receive your letter and picture ,i feel very happy .you are very kind man i could find that from your eyes .:-)

i really like your profile too .so i wish that we could build a long and good relationship since now .
thanks for your kind words to me .i really like that andi think you are the man many women will like you easily and more ,right ?

yes ,i am from Shanghai and i manage two shops here .
i am very happy to know that you will come to Shanghai next year .it will be good for us to meet if we communicate each other well here .of course we could chat well here ,right ?

i like your age and your eyes .so let's begin our new and great talking here ,ok ?
:-)
take care
best wishes
sincerely
cher

Offline China Shark

RE: Everyone's first Letter from there Lady !
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:02:45 am »
Very nice Arnold, you both make the brotherhood proud and it helps to reinforce to the newbies this thing is real.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 12:18:28 am »
I like the part...
"you are very kind man i could find that from your eyes"  [attachment=191]

Offline Hajo

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 12:23:04 am »
Not to bad an idea Arnold. I post my first response from my lady and the picture she sent me too. The picture is pretty big difference to the real lady. But in my case it was a positive surprise!

Already from the beginning I got long nice letters, wich had a personnel touch! It was some kind of special feeling when I started to write with her!

To: Hajo Quint
Date: Apr 13, 2009 GMT             Mail ID: P616JCJJBFC

Hello Hajo

I am very happy to get your nice letter . Hajo, you write me a really long letter. Hehe, and also you tell me a lot of thing about your life, your country and also you had a lot of questions for me. Hehe, Hajo, I know you do care me so much, I am happy to know this, also I am very happy to know you and communicate with you, so I will answer all your question graduatelly. Hehe. You are a nice person, happy to know you!

Hajo, I know your country from the fairy story. Hehe, a really beautiful country. I like that very much, also you ask me if I like the ocean, yes, of course I like that. Hehe. I do wish someday I could walk on the beach with my love, hehe. Will you be that man?

About travelling, I like travelling of course, hehe, and I like travelling all over the world, but of course I like the beautiful scene, hehe. But it is a pity that I didn't go abroad.

Hajo, yes, I had only one child. My son's name is Wu ruofan, he is 11 years old now. you can called him fanfan. Hehe. I think every parents will be proud of their kids, right? Hajo, I said that you give me a good impression, yes, I see you are sincere in your letters, I do wish we will have a very good relationship. Hehe.

For my job, I worked in a company, I designed clothes for them. For my major is clothes designing at school, I am happy that I can use what I learned from school for my work. I like my job very much. I worked five days a week and had two days rest on the weekends. Hehe. But actually I didn't design, I just as the customer's order to make clothes, sometimes search in the internet, hehe. So I wish you could know this.

I always lived in Urmuchi, hehe, Hajo, if you come here, of course I am pleased to be your guide. Hehe. I will show you my beautiful city. Hehe. that was nice! We speak Mandarin, also there is a nationality called Uyghur, they speak their language, Uyghur language.

Wow, I had write so much! Hehe, thank you for your beautiful flower Hajo. Hehe, I like writing to you, just like I am talking with an old good friend. Hehe. that is wonderful! Ok, now I will sign off, wish you have a nice week.

Best wishes and waiting for your reply.

Yours
Vicky

[attachment=192]
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 12:32:36 am »
My ladies first letter was all her. Gee I didn't get a photo though? :s

Dear Vince:

So nice to hear from you. You bring me a happy day. Yes, you are right,  "a good beginning makes a good ending". this is the beginning of our fantastic journey, right? I'm so lucky and happy that you choose to have the chance of being your soulmate.

I want to start a honest and sincere relationship with someone that's really want to have a life-long parterner here. I'm sincere and honest about the future relationship.

Yes, I do tai chi and won many competitions. I'm very good at it. And it also gives me a peaceful mind, I think. But because my parents passed away, which gave me a tremendous shock, I was sad and gave tai chi up for a long time.

Now, everything is fine. I want to start a new life, and pick up my courage to do well and better. I have very positive attitude to life. So I start my business and want to find a man who really loves me and cares me. I want a life that I can walk hand in hand with my lover in the sunrise and sunset, and we can share with each other whenever we're happy or sorrow. What about you? would like to share something more about you? I believe you are an excellent man.:)

If you want to want to know more about me. Please not hesitate to ask, I will answer you honestly.

Hope my letter bring a big smile on your face

Best wishes

Sincerely,

Song

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 12:44:51 am »
Wonderful Guy's , doesn't that just start your Heart beat to raise ... seeing this first letter and see how far it has gone since . This is so special to all of us I'm sure .
Hope we will see many more from other's too . I find them all very special . Thanks for sharing .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 01:40:07 am »
Well guys my wife just told me on Yahoo chat that Chnlove wishes to post our story to their website. I was posting her first letter here but I don't know how to upload the picture here. In the photos from China section it gives me a place to upload to but in the section I don't see the same spot. And the insert image icon gives me a line that I need to use a http// site. How do I use this?:huh:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:44:22 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Hajo

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 02:03:32 am »
Rhonald, when you click "add reply" you will get the "add attachment" line further down, below the reply box. Use it for the picture.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 03:48:38 am »
Here's mine:

Hi Neil

How are you today?That with all the millions and millions of people in the world,you and I should have met...

I am seeking my life partner like you here, so I am writing to you. And I think you are so special for me. Although I do not know whether we can fall in love without meeting each other in person, I am here and I think I need to try. I hope you also can give yourself such a chance. Do you think you can give a chance to such a sexy and lovely lady to know each other? I hope to obtain your affection and trust.

In my opinion, relationship must be based on honesty, trust, mutual respect. Communion and communication is the key of getting to the soul of each other. Furthermore, they must take good care of each other, to give as well as to receive. As an old saying goes, ?¡ãNo pains, no gains? The more you give, the more you will get back.

I hope there is a chance to lead me to your life.
[attachment=193]
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Peter

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 04:09:46 am »
This is the first letter from my wife to be and we are getting married :icon_cheesygrin:

Hello , Peter

Thanks for your cupid note , I am so glad to read it . it is said that "the eyes are the window to the soul". Could you know something about me from my eyes , I like smiling , I always keep an optimistic attitude toward my life . I am here for more than half a year , but still did not meet my Mr.right , will you to be that person to join my life ?

I have read your profile carefully , you are a detective at the police ? wow , I am very interesting of you and your work , hehe !

I am looking for a man who I love and he also loves me , a very stable and secure relationship leading to a happy marriage , and then to be old hand in hand . can we cherish this chance to know each other better ? maybe we are suitable to each other .

As for me , I am a middle manager in a company , I am a simple and kind-hearted woman, optimistic and easy going, If i fall in love , I will fully devoted to him. However, i am very open-minded, positive. I love to take a happy conversation . I am romantic. I enjoy travel.and music . a good book and movie can make me happy.

If you want to know more about me, please drop a line to me . I am looking forward to your reply. I attach two photos of me and my daughter .

Sincerely,
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 04:24:07 am »
Dear Victor,

How are you today? I am glad to hear from you. Your letter brings a great day to me. when I read your profile and letter, I fell that you are a sincere man. i am sincerely talking to you. It is my honor to hear from you. I hope we can know more about each other. perhaps we are right for each other, perhaps we are not. but we need to know better each other before we find out the answer, right?

It is ok that you are not used to putting things down in writing. It is the same to me. thanks for telling me something about you and your children. I like the pictures you sent very much. your daughter Melissa is very gorgeous and your granddaughter Caitlin is lovely like her mom. I am sure she will be a beauty when she grows up. yes, I know your feelings when you held Melissa in your hands when she was young. The baby is so small. You are afraid of dropping or hurting her/him. When you hold Caitlin for the first time, do you still have the same feeling or fear?

Wayne is a handsome boy. I feel he is a sportive boy from his picture. Does he play football a lot? You have done a great job as father. What Wayne said to you has proved that. I think Wayne must be close to you. can you tell me more about your kids? They are great kids. I have a 19 years old daughter who is studying in the university in another city. We are close and we love each other.

You love fishing and you do a lot of fishing when you can. is there a river near your house? we do not have river near where we live but there is some beautiful beaches here. do you like beach? I love listening to music, especially classical and lyric music. Do you like music? What kind of music do you like? You are capable and versatile. You are good at building things with wood. What have you built with wood? Do you build anything in your house by your hands? Can you send me a picture of your creation? I would like to see a picture of it as I think you must do a great job on that.

I feel like I could go on and on forever writing to you. But I want to see more of your words about yourself. Getting to know each other will take some time and I am enjoying being in touch with you now. Please write me back and feel free to ask me any questions. if you have questions, I will answer them. I am also please to let you know me more.

I hope you have a great day. I look forward to your next letter.

Sincerely yours,
Fiona
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 06:31:19 am »
This is in reply to my cupid...

Dear Robert

Life is very wonderful, isn't it? You and I have such a long distance between us, but here, now, you found me on this magical website, thank you for your sweet cupid. I am so happy to get to know you today and I promise you will never regret reading my profile, because I believe we may be a good choice of life partners and a soul mates. I believe we have both came to this web because we want to find a kind of special person for our life long partners, so I hope we get the chance to discover everything about each other.

I know it might be hard for a person to find another with whom they have things in common, but I want to try to find out about you and let you know me so we can find the common. I have looked over your profile several times and I really like you so much. I had a warm feeling inside when I was reading about you and I believe in trusting my feelings, so now I am opening up to you.

If we can work out, I will use all my heart, mind, body and soul to love you. I will spend the rest of my life to give you a nice home. I will cook for you everyday and take care of your needs. I believe this is a woman's duty in marriage and it will make me so happy to do for and take very good care of my man. If you like me and the kind of life I am describing, please let's build some good and loving communication here on this web site. Let's build a strong, loving, honest and sincere relationship together, so we will have a nice future.

About me, you can find something about me through my profile, my Chinese name is Wang Ke Ren, Ke Ren means a lovely cute girl. But you can call me Kathy. Kathy is my English name and I hope you like it. And also you can ask me anything you want to know about me and my life. I will open my life to you and answer any question you ask of me. My life is so simple now. I hope I will have a sweet husband in my life soon, maybe he is you.

If you think we can build a loving marriage together, and then let's get to know each other really well and find if we can be husband and wife.

If we fall in love and begin to build a life together, I hope you can come to my home town and visit me. Please do not feel like I am trying to pressure you about coming here. I hope you can come when you feel like the time is right.

If you do visit me, I will take you around my beautiful city. I think you will love it here, because it's a nice coastal city called Qingdao. It is pronounced more like Chingdou. Qingdao sits on the southern part of the Shandong peninsula and is surrounded by the Yellow Sea on three sides. Her climate is good and there are so many wonderful things to see and do here. I will show you what my life is like. Beautiful Qingdao has a beautiful me; we are both waiting here for you. (Smile)

I will send you some pictures of me and I will send you some pictures of Qingdao in the future if you like..

I hope you always take care of yourself and I hope you are happy and well.

Sincerely yours,
Kathy

Offline Danny

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 07:08:15 am »
Receiving this letter was one of the most exciting mails of my entire life. I have lived most of my life as a cynical bastard, but even now I find it hard to read this letter without my eyes filling with tears. It is funny how it "is" similar to all the other emails my brothers have posted, but having spent a lot of time talking to her over the past while, I know how she talks and I can hear her voice through this letter.

Date: Oct 13, 2008 GMT

Dear Danny

Ni hao ma? = how are you ? I feel nice to know you here . I am sorry I delay replying you , yesterday was weekend , The Chnlove had a day off work . so I could not come to the agence to answer you in time . thanks your letter very much .today I feel so honor and happy to know so talent man like you , I feel happy to read your letter , thanks you told so much information about yourself , I feel more input about yourself . I wish our relationship we start here could really blossom into something special and beautiful some day .

I work as children doctor in the famous hospital in zhuhai city , zhuhai is a beautiful coastl southern city in China .

I am also seriously looking for a man that I can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a man who is kind, considerate, and understanding. Someone who will be faithful to me and who enjoys the simpler things in life. someone who willing to share life's ups and downs with me .

I have a younger brother and a younger sister . they all dealing with their company in GuangZhou city . My parents worked as civil servant for HuNan government , my father pass away for several years . my mother now retire and live with me . my son is a naughty child at home sometimes but he is good at his classes . when I go to work , my mother take care of him . I feel so nice to know your daughter .Is Emma a naughty girl at home sometimes ?

Danny , thanks you told so much about your family , your wife and your daughter . and I feel sad to hear about your ex-wife, I hope I am the special wife run to your heart some day after we have a better understanding .

so here may I ask your a question , what 's your plan for your future family ? do you think what will your family think of me when you find a Chinese woman ?

happy day ,

I hope to hear from you soon

Lily
I think one of the good things I have just learned from all the letters here, are that they are not very long. I sometimes used to think my darling woman wrote short letters because she didn't care less about me. But I think that maybe the length of letters she sends is quite normal.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 07:13:19 am by Danny »

Vince G

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 08:53:22 am »
They are Gems to each of us. How'd we get so lucky?

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 01:46:05 pm »
Quote from: 'sameldrum1' pid='5580' dateline='1244981982'

I'm meeting her on July 3rd...could be the start of a wonderful life together.

Scott , less than three weeks away . Counting the day's then the hour's .. excited , nervous , pressure's from the " IF's " , what to pack ,
the Gift's to take and on and on . Been through it ... love it !!! Oh yeah , looking at the Calendar every 10 min.
Hope Ida is in Person what she is in your Mind . Most of them are even more than that .